Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 280610 times)

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2014, 04:42:11 pm »
Playing Sanogoals over Podolski ------> Arsene saying that he is selling Podolski in the January window.
Interested to see how Arsenal is going to structure their attack now that Giroud is back
Sanonegoals*

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2014, 03:10:00 pm »
Who is most likely to win the 2014 Ballon d'Or?
Manuel Neuer
11.6%
Lionel Messi
20.3%
Cristiano Ronaldo
60.5%
Other
7.7%
Total votes: 13,395

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2231053-fifa-ballon-dor-2014-candidates-named-cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-and-more

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2014, 03:35:08 pm »
More polls!

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2014, 06:33:17 pm »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2014, 06:55:10 pm »
okey jesus guis

Also what do you guys think THIERRY HENRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY will do now that he has left NY RedBulls? I think he might head back over to Monaco, or thats what im hoping.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2014, 07:18:28 pm »
okey jesus guis

Also what do you guys think THIERRY HENRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY will do now that he has left NY RedBulls? I think he might head back over to Monaco, or thats what im hoping.
I just can't see him going back to Arsenal anytime soon :/ Which is a shame because I would like him to come back but meh.
Monaco could be a good shout though, wouldn't be surprised if he went back there at all
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2014, 07:24:25 pm »
okey jesus guis

I just can't see him going back to Arsenal anytime soon :/ Which is a shame because I would like him to come back but meh.
Monaco could be a good shout though, wouldn't be surprised if he went back there at all

He's fuckin better than Berbatov, i know that much.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2014, 07:27:38 pm »
okey jesus guis

Weird when you think about how highly rated Berbatov was even just 3-4 years ago :/

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2014, 09:01:01 pm »
okey jesus guis

Weird when you think about how highly rated Berbatov was even just 3-4 years ago :/

That utd move killed his career

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2014, 11:08:12 pm »
okey jesus guis

That utd move killed his career
Mhmm, a move to Monaco would be good for him. He's milked all the money out of his MLS career, so he should return to some actual football.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2014, 02:22:34 am »
Also, Landon Donovan could end his Soccer career with a MLS Cup win.

Dortmund gonna be relegated hehehe. All since Lewandoski left. Its all gone down hill for Dortmund
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 06:30:17 am by The Rebel »

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2014, 11:11:10 am »
Its really terrible that this is happening to BVB they are still one of my most liked teams, even if they are bayern rivals.

I imagine them having to sell a couple players over the next two transfer openings. Could imagine seeing Gündogan, Reus and Hummels possibly finding new pastures. Its so weird they are in last because they are still a world class team, already in the knockouts of the CL and with players like Mkhitaryan,  Pisczek, AUBAMAYANG, Sahin, etc. all being great players.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2014, 02:06:34 pm »
Ya ive always like BVB. Sad to see them last. Poor Durm

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2014, 11:26:28 pm »
Its really terrible that this is happening to BVB they are still one of my most liked teams, even if they are bayern rivals.

I imagine them having to sell a couple players over the next two transfer openings. Could imagine seeing Gündogan, Reus and Hummels possibly finding new pastures. Its so weird they are in last because they are still a world class team, already in the knockouts of the CL and with players like Mkhitaryan,  Pisczek, AUBAMAYANG, Sahin, etc. all being great players.
Lots of speculation about those three leaving, especially Reus and Hummels. If one of them goes, I don't see the other wanting to stay.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2014, 11:11:16 am »

Lots of speculation about those three leaving, especially Reus and Hummels. If one of them goes, I don't see the other wanting to stay.

If they stay this low, or even get relegated i can imagine them having the same situation as Juve did when they got relegated in '06. The whole first team basically left or got loaned out until they made it back to the Serie A.

told that bih don't @ me