Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 281953 times)

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #1110 on: July 01, 2015, 01:36:54 am »
what a tournament

a swedish team filled with players nobody has heard of fucking the turks, french, italians, english and portuguese with their overrated dribble kiddies

get fucked

Who cares Serbia beat Brazil and if Yugoslavia was 1 again and if their country had existed before WW2. Yugoslavia would be the #1 Football nation of the world and would have the most world cups.

Fuck you brazil.

DPRK, Azzuri and Yugoboss = best teams.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1111 on: July 01, 2015, 02:20:36 am »
what a tournament

a swedish team filled with players nobody has heard of fucking the turks, french, italians, english and portuguese with their overrated dribble kiddies

get fucked

Shame it's the only broad international tournament you'll ever win.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1112 on: July 01, 2015, 12:57:13 pm »
what a tournament

get fucked

as if england will ever win anything again

even sweden has done better at world cups than england if you exclude 1966 when you cheated

told that bih don't @ me

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 01, 2015, 04:55:57 pm »
At least we qualify.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #1114 on: July 01, 2015, 07:03:05 pm »
what a tournament

get fucked

as if england will ever win anything again

even sweden has done better at world cups than england if you exclude 1966 when you cheated
Goteeeeeeeem
Not even gonna hope the U.S. Wins anything. It's a pretty big deal if we get out of the group stage, but usually being carried by the old guys. I'd rather have them lose in the group stage so I can see a team that plays football, and doesn't put all their emphasis on athleticism rather than playing the game. Just like the women's team... It's tragic seeing them play

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 01, 2015, 08:47:43 pm »
Football in the US is clearly growing. With all these new kids inspired by how well the team fared in Brazil, I can only imagine it's not long before the US is competitive in it's first (non-Olympic) international sport.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #1116 on: July 01, 2015, 09:29:14 pm »
yeah its only a matter of time before the us becomes a top 10 side really

once the culture of it is embedded and more people look and play the sport along with more funding for facilities then they'll have a talent pool equivalent of europes top five a few generations down the line

but i'd doubt that will happen within my lifetime, luckily

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1117 on: July 02, 2015, 01:04:39 am »
Holy shit that's an impressive signing from Stoke
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 02, 2015, 01:25:12 am »

Most other PL clubs and we wouldn't be surprised. We shouldn't be surprised either. Stoke are a steady PL club.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 02, 2015, 02:01:57 am »

Most other PL clubs and we wouldn't be surprised. We shouldn't be surprised either. Stoke are a steady PL club.

Stoke are a higher mid table team agreed and I think we can all agree Mark Hughes has done a pretty decent job there but capturing Shaqiri is impressive, and even more so at that price.

Still though

Stocker > Shaqiri
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 03, 2015, 05:38:11 am »
I like Shaqiri, surprised that the deals what, £12 million only?
Not liking these rumors surrounding Cazorla tho.. Was second best for arsenal only to Sanchez, and a great midfielder who can play in so many places. If he goes, Wenger better invest in a playmaker of his magnitude, cuz I don't think anyone on the team at the moment could fill the role he plays... At least Ozil stepped it up this season
Perhaps buying Verratti or another great creative player would be wise (after they buy Benzema or Higuain that is)

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 04, 2015, 01:37:23 am »
Neto joins Juventus.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 04, 2015, 03:20:05 pm »
Falcao to Chelsea.. On loan
Silly deal. I get they're looking for a backup but why falcao? He's overly expensive and used to be world class but now he's poo..

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 04, 2015, 03:30:05 pm »
Falcao to Chelsea.. On loan
Silly deal. I get they're looking for a backup but why falcao? He's overly expensive and used to be world class but now he's poo..

Typical Yank...

Firstly he's taken a wage cut to move to Chelsea (according the Times it's from £265,000-a-week to between £130,000 and £180,000-a-week). Secondly he's had one bad season and that's because he was at an under-performing team and was just recovering from an injury, the season before that he scored 11 in 20 and we all know how good he was at Atletico Madrid. Thirdly you don't just go from world class to poo, people have bad injuries and bad seasons. You're confusing form with class. One is temporary, one is permanent.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: July 04, 2015, 04:03:31 pm »
Also there is the conspiracy that Jose Mourinho convinced Falcao to play shit while at united so that when he performs above expectations the following season, blame is not placed on him and his poor form for Man united's shit season, but rather how over rated LVG is.