Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 280642 times)

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #810 on: May 04, 2015, 08:13:26 pm »
fair penalty my ass

lol he hazard got fucking sandwiched by two defenders who got nothing on the ball, cant see how it wasnt fair

look at mariappas push, that sends hazard into the other defender, even thoough he tries to avoid it, hazards eyes were on the ball and got past both defenders, who as i said, got nothing on the ball, dont look at the feet, the contact is at waist height

http://gfycat.com/EarnestIndolentAmoeba

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #811 on: May 04, 2015, 08:35:19 pm »
Made a proper meal of it, typical Chelsea this season, surely you remember the way they acted against Ibrahimovic and PSG.
Don't get me wrong, Chelsea have been fantastic at times this season, so defensively strong and Fabregas and Matic have been spectacular in the middle of the pitch. They are the best team in the PL although had Arsenal been playing like they have these last couple of months all year, this season would have gone right down to the last week. The only problem I have with Chelsea really is Mourinho. Which shouldn't be an incentive for disliking a team, but when a manger is so arrogant, very rarely compliments the opposition and almost always blames the ref for anything that goes his team. Well lets just say I'm not his biggest fan. As I said Chelsea are deserved winners, they have by far the most consistent and traded wisely in the transfer market, as made evident with Costa and Fabragas costing the same as Di Maria :/ But they way they acted during matches has meant that a season that should and will be celebrated, will be tarnished with people will remember as a somewhat disrespectful attitude to the game.
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #812 on: May 04, 2015, 08:43:43 pm »
Chelsea deserved all their wins

Confirmed as Chelsea fanboy. They didn't deserve half of their wins.

Care to mention any?
Their win against QPR a few weeks ago was quite sloppy and honestly shouldn't have happened. Against united a couple weeks ago as well, if they played like that against arsenal or city they definitely wouldn't have won that

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: May 04, 2015, 08:56:43 pm »

Care to mention any?
Their win against QPR a few weeks ago was quite sloppy and honestly shouldn't have happened. Against united a couple weeks ago as well, if they played like that against arsenal or city they definitely wouldn't have won that

I can agree with you that at QPR they probably didnt deserve more than a draw, they didnt get the expected early goal but they kept a clean sheet.

Against United they were impeccable, i watched the whole game. Utd were practicing sunday league possesion, chelsea knew they could defend anything they threw at them. They had full control of that game, got their early goal and defended, well deserved.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #814 on: May 05, 2015, 04:28:23 am »

Care to mention any?

I can agree with you that at QPR they probably didnt deserve more than a draw, they didnt get the expected early goal but they kept a clean sheet.

Against United they were impeccable, i watched the whole game. Utd were practicing sunday league possesion, chelsea knew they could defend anything they threw at them. They didn't have full control of that game, got their early goal and parked the bus, well deserved.
fixed

and as well chelsea played like crap vs QPR a  few weeks ago like Reaper said, their goal came when QPR made a lousy mistake

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: May 05, 2015, 09:13:11 am »
you know your team is shit when antonio valencia does 20 crosses in a game without connecting one

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #816 on: May 05, 2015, 05:02:37 pm »
you know your team is shit when antonio valencia does 20 crosses in a game without connecting one
sadly ya. i am excited tho because i'll get to seem them play this summer on their tour vs P$G. Hopefully ManU can get Depay, Hummels, and Gundogan.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: May 05, 2015, 11:11:14 pm »
Always happy to see Real lose :)

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: May 06, 2015, 04:41:49 am »
Always happy to see Real lose :)

Unless its vs Barcelona.

JUVENTUS!!!!!
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #819 on: May 06, 2015, 07:50:13 pm »
Barca or Bayern tonight? Poll on who to win the Champ League?

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: May 06, 2015, 08:40:11 pm »
Barca or Bayern tonight? Poll on who to win the Champ League?

as much as i'd love to see a bayern v juve final (at which point it doesnt matter who wins to me), i think barca will pull through

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: May 07, 2015, 05:58:34 am »
3-0
Real question is why did Bayern even think they could do a 3 man back at the beginning, up against one of the best attacks in the world

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: May 07, 2015, 02:54:40 pm »
3-0
Real question is why did Bayern even think they could do a 3 man back at the beginning, up against one of the best attacks in the world

pep...

he seems to be a genius of fucking up his tactics when it matters the most, he made the same error against madrid last year

told that bih don't @ me

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: May 07, 2015, 03:04:45 pm »
Don't know what ur problem is.. He tried a tactic and it didn't work out atleast they didn't score when they had a 3 man at the back, but when they had 4 at the back they lost.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: May 07, 2015, 03:13:12 pm »
I think we should share a moment for Boateng. Gone but never forgotten  1988 - Lionel Messi