Author Topic: ♣89th Royal Guard♣ *2 Years 5 Months*  (Read 274045 times)

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 89th Royal Guard (Recruiting Mature NA Players)
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2012, 11:27:04 pm »
yeah do another cool poem  ;D

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2012, 02:03:04 am »
For Dustin:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marshal
« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2012, 03:45:28 am »
Day 42: Life has been tough on the island. I have discovered a computer with NW installed and a terrible mic. There were WWII bombers flying overhead as I lasted through a extremely lag infested linebattle.

Day 43: I have found a helicopter in the center of the clearing. Foods been running low however water is very easy to find. I only pray that the server for the linebattle will heal its wounds and lose its high ping. GOD HELP US ALL.

/center]

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #183 on: December 05, 2012, 03:47:19 am »
Day 42: Life has been tough on the island. I have discovered a computer with NW installed and a terrible mic. There were WWII bombers flying overhead as I lasted through a extremely lag infested linebattle.

Day 43: I have found a helicopter in the center of the clearing. Foods been running low however water is very easy to find. I only pray that the server for the linebattle will heal its wounds and lose its high ping. GOD HELP US ALL.
Ah Ney.

Even ping can't stop the onslaught that is the 89th in Melee.
Bond, You, Frapp, and all of the other fellows I can't care to remember the names of as there are so damned many of you!
Commendable job to all of you 89th, extremely proficient in melee should be on your front page, as I'm yet to see an LB where that is not proven truthful.

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2012, 03:47:34 am »

Ah Ney.

Bond, You, Frapp, and all of the other fellows I can't care to remember the names of as there are so damned many of you!
Commendable job to all of you 89th, extremely proficient in melee should be on your front page, as I'm yet to see an LB where that is not proven truthful.
thanks wind  ;D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:49:12 am by Frappiller »

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 05, 2012, 03:50:13 am »

Ah Ney.

Wind I ruv u :)

/center]

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #186 on: December 05, 2012, 03:51:52 am »
Silly Ney. :D.

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Everyone's quick to blame the aliens -Aeschylus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bond121
« Reply #187 on: December 05, 2012, 05:20:00 am »
For Dustin:
Llap you be lookin purdy  :D
Anyone really, seems to be our speciality. The 89thRG: we show you how to die right.

Offline MarshalNey

• Sergeant
  • A fucking legend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 05, 2012, 06:58:09 am »
For Dustin:
I swear to god you look like TheLittleOne from the Starcraft scene but a different hairdue. Yay Llap!

/center]

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2012, 07:08:00 am »
For Dustin:
I swear to god you look like TheLittleOne from the Starcraft scene but a different hairdue. Yay Llap!
holy shit your right

Offline DustinRush

• First Sergeant
  • Blood For The Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
  • Nick: DustinRush
« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2012, 09:12:33 am »
For Dustin:

Awesome! See my chin area will not grow for me lol but everything else does which is weird. Anyway I think I will be holding on to mine and see how long I can go before I cut it. Pussy or a job is basically the only thing that will make me do it. =D
Check out my YouTube channel for 89th Royal Guard and my Let's Play videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/DustinDRush

"There Can Be Only One." ~ Connor MacLeod
"As confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar." ~ Unknown
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~ George Carlin

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2012, 09:16:00 am »
For Dustin:

Nope nope nope. Maybe the nose, but that's it.

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2012, 09:21:46 am »
For Dustin:

Awesome! See my chin area will not grow for me lol but everything else does which is weird. Anyway I think I will be holding on to mine and see how long I can go before I cut it. Pussy or a job is basically the only thing that will make me do it. =D
lol thats great. the only part i cant grow is for my mustache to connect to the rest of my beard

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2012, 06:55:08 pm »
For Dustin:

lol thats great. the only part i cant grow is for my mustache to connect to the rest of my beard

That's too bad. That's the best part. At least without the chin you can still rock "The Chester."

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Frappiller

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2012, 11:41:48 pm »
well thats why im going for the mustache gotee combo. like a french muskateer   ;D