Author Topic: ♣89th Royal Guard♣ *2 Years 5 Months*  (Read 274023 times)

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Everyone's quick to blame the aliens -Aeschylus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bond121
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 89th Royal Guard (Recruiting Mature NA Players)
« Reply #1065 on: May 22, 2013, 12:18:27 am »
I must ask you to keep this instigation or "drama" out of regimental threads. If you want to continue discussion please use PMs or another method of private communication.
Thank you
Anyone really, seems to be our speciality. The 89thRG: we show you how to die right.

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1066 on: May 22, 2013, 01:14:24 am »
I finally finished watching every episode of the Sharpe series. It has reignited my interest in Napoleonic Wars and line battles, so let's fight well tonight, eh?

Offline Sir_Furlong

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Is go time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_LCpl_Furlong
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1067 on: May 22, 2013, 01:41:35 am »
Ah, but have you read the books llap?

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 22, 2013, 05:16:04 am »
Ah, but have you read the books llap?

I have not, though they seem like they would be good books to read. Unfortunately, my list of books to read is quite full at the moment and I own several that I have not even read yet.

Offline Zorkoth

• Sergeant
  • Just bunned so be easy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [420BB]Zorkoth
« Reply #1069 on: May 22, 2013, 08:50:30 pm »
Now I realize this post will attract ill if any attention, but if you sincerely want to being respected by your betters in a community, I advise any newcomers to not join this regiment.

I've merced frequently under pub names for the 89thRG out of pure choice; nobody has ever asked me to volunteer, but I did so anyway to look into various regiments.  Despite being practically one of the only people gaining kills in melee engagements during linebattles (those that do are certainly not the officers), I was frequently told (under different names) that I was nothing but a dispensable resource, accused of being a troll (despite doing nothing other than walk in line), and teamkilled once at the start of the round by Bond, and forced to wait upwards of 20 minutes (this is quite common actually, not even just toward me, but nobody says anything to avoid getting demoted).  I eventually enabled my microphone and told them my opinion, which questioned their apparent resentment of selfless volunteers, and in return received a mature day ban for my criticism.

Mature NA players indeed.

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 23, 2013, 03:02:01 am »
Warfighter set up a donation thing  ;D
http://89thrgdonate.net76.net/index.html
Anyone really, seems to be our speciality. The 89thRG: we show you how to die right.

Offline Rikugun Taishō Ito

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Itosian
« Reply #1071 on: May 23, 2013, 04:38:11 am »
Spoiler
Now I realize this post will attract ill if any attention, but if you sincerely want to being respected by your betters in a community, I advise any newcomers to not join this regiment.

I've merced frequently under pub names for the 89thRG out of pure choice; nobody has ever asked me to volunteer, but I did so anyway to look into various regiments.  Despite being practically one of the only people gaining kills in melee engagements during linebattles (those that do are certainly not the officers), I was frequently told (under different names) that I was nothing but a dispensable resource, accused of being a troll (despite doing nothing other than walk in line), and teamkilled once at the start of the round by Bond, and forced to wait upwards of 20 minutes (this is quite common actually, not even just toward me, but nobody says anything to avoid getting demoted).  I eventually enabled my microphone and told them my opinion, which questioned their apparent resentment of selfless volunteers, and in return received a mature day ban for my criticism.

[close]
[/spoiler]

That's my lost grandmother from the other side.
yooza bitch

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 23, 2013, 06:03:37 am »

The website looks like the kind that will infect my computer with a virus. ;)  But well done anyhow and thank you, Warfighter, for setting this up.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
« Reply #1073 on: May 23, 2013, 06:10:37 am »
No kidding. It really does.

I suppose I might have some donating to do down the line. ;)

Offline Bond

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 23, 2013, 06:31:35 am »

The website looks like the kind that will infect my computer with a virus. ;)  But well done anyhow and thank you, Warfighter, for setting this up.
I got the same vibe from that website but he had problems making a button so he just made a website  ;D

Offline Sir_Furlong

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Is go time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_LCpl_Furlong
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1075 on: May 24, 2013, 02:44:58 am »
I could do some html magic and make it look nicer

Offline Klazsh

• Private
  • Afking in Lb's and eating is my sworn duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Paramount Klazsh of the Cats
« Reply #1076 on: May 24, 2013, 07:22:15 pm »
Why donate when all you have to do is do your best during a linebattle, thats all we really want from you guys..not your filthy money

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Klazsh+Bond
    Forever
         &
       Ever
        <3

Offline Klazsh

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 24, 2013, 07:28:18 pm »

oh i missed this message, i just want to say that everyone speaks their mind...like if you talk to me i have spoken my mind many times, hell i even demoted myself. Though I am sorry that we did not meet your recommendations of a regiment i do sincerly hope that you find a regiment that fits your needs.

and here is a picture of vulpix go nuts
Spoiler
[close]

*edit* and yes i know i shouldent say this post, but i speak my mind about shit

Offline Llapasllaly

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 24, 2013, 10:11:08 pm »
I also speak my mind: I think all donations ought to go toward a pizza rolls fund for officers. No officer should have to purchase them himself. Get on it, Warfighter.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 10:31:57 pm by Llapasllaly »

Offline Klazsh

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 24, 2013, 11:30:33 pm »
I also speak my mind: I think all donations ought to go toward a pizza rolls fund for officers. No officer should have to purchase them himself. Get on it, Warfighter.
agreed, i'm starving