Author Topic: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot [NA] (Under New Leadership)  (Read 236441 times)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot [NA] (Under New Leardership)
« Reply #2565 on: September 18, 2014, 12:33:12 am »
Might need to update your forum profile a bit Alexander. :P

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #2566 on: September 18, 2014, 12:37:08 am »
Might need to update your forum profile a bit Alexander. :P

Except his name. Funkytouchdown is the name of a champion.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2567 on: September 18, 2014, 02:22:01 am »
We're under new Leardership? Who is our new learder?
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: September 18, 2014, 02:46:53 am »
who be leading dis reg now?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: September 18, 2014, 02:51:20 am »
Alexander's in charge now. The front post has been updated with new contact information.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #2570 on: September 18, 2014, 03:05:45 am »
Also probably would be good to edit the header

Or get a new one
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:07:20 am by The Rebel »

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: September 18, 2014, 03:52:14 am »
Yeah Jameson made that header for us, he put in the bottom bit as an extra bit and apparently had a hard time removing it. I'll look into it.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #2572 on: September 18, 2014, 04:03:31 am »
Newkirk while I'm sad to see you have to step down, part of me is really happy about it. You have been my peer and comrade throughout both our long NW careers. I've always seen our leadership, our regiments, and ourselves to be quiet similar, and the 27th were always one of my favorite NW regiments. We grew and changed as our regiments did, and I was always glad to hear of the progress of the 27th. From Kapitan and Captain, to major and major, and finally I'm the end retiree and retiree, it makes me feel wonderful to be able to say that I was able to be a regiment leader alongside Newkirk. The 27th will do great as I know you have left them with the skills they need to survive, and you will get the wonderful experience of seeing how guys you trained reach their full potential. It was great working with you and being friends with you, I'm honored.

Your fellow retired major,

Walko.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2573 on: September 18, 2014, 04:06:16 am »
Newkirk while I'm sad to see you have to step down, part of me is really happy about it. You have been my peer and comrade throughout both our long NW careers. I've always seen our leadership, our regiments, and ourselves to be quiet similar, and the 27th were always one of my favorite NW regiments. We grew and changed as our regiments did, and I was always glad to hear of the progress of the 27th. From Kapitan and Captain, to major and major, and finally I'm the end retiree and retiree, it makes me feel wonderful to be able to say that I was able to be a regiment leader alongside Newkirk. The 27th will do great as I know you have left them with the skills they need to survive, and you will get the wonderful experience of seeing how guys you trained reach their full potential. It was great working with you and being friends with you, I'm honored.

Walko.
He's so dreamy ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: September 18, 2014, 04:50:51 am »

Walko.

:-* :-* :-* The feeling is mutual Walko, we shall enjoy our retirements as one!

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: September 18, 2014, 05:20:30 am »

Walko.

:-* :-* :-* The feeling is mutual Walko, we shall enjoy our retirements as one!

Holy fuck the feel train is real. I guess it is my turn to have a sentimental statement.

I remember when the 27th first showed up in 7NA. I poked you, Newkirk, and I wished him good luck. As I slowly achieved ranks I saw the 27th grow and grow into what it has become. It was one of the greatest honors to be in an LB with you guys. There isn't much, I feel, that I have done with anything honorable. The only other thing was become an officer in the 3eVolt (a legacy). I had fun jamming with my skirms and seeing your line getting bigger and bigger. I remember one of the Old Guard LBs that the 3eVolt line got charged by PLG. I retreated to you guys and told my guys to crouch infront and screen you. With my skirms firing with the combination of yours was one the greatest moments I have had in my NW "career". Thank you for being a friend. Best of luck in life bud. :P

I also remember when I had to duel you for the NA Duel League. You being a Rifle CO then, I assumed you were bad. You crushed me and proved me wrong. I will always remember that. :P

Best of luck again man.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:22:19 am by Superbad »

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: September 18, 2014, 06:11:43 am »
That was probably the best round of my career. Just seeing the cav crest the hill and get mowed down, and the entire enemy team advancing and nobody retreated. Freakin stonewall Russians up in here. That was a beautiful round. And Superbad the same goes to you, you've always been super friendly and just a down right good fellow. Appreciate your words of good tidings!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:13:45 am by Newkirk »

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
Pointy stick champion

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: September 18, 2014, 07:33:42 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYs5Hq1mbk&feature=youtu.be&list=UUWo93n3F6BumRrRMWpvLZoQ

41:40, You're welcome :)

That was easily the best NW video I have ever seen.

I've seen it before. I am subbed to the channel. XD

At 3:30. "Let's hope they're dragoons." hehe. Cancer.