Author Topic: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot [NA] (Under New Leadership)  (Read 237816 times)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot[NA] (Recruiting)
« Reply #1710 on: May 09, 2014, 02:46:29 pm »
Bumpity bump. Also staff members I've went and edited a couple of documents on the drive, go through and make sure you read them please. :)

Offline El_Diablo256

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn O'Sullivan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1711 on: May 09, 2014, 08:26:20 pm »
Too bad not that many rankers check this thread. :(

I read the thread once in a whlie(everyday to once a week) but im not really a replier(<-- is that a word? ... Idk)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: May 11, 2014, 06:10:34 am »
Hope tonight's linebattle went good. I spent the night out on the town all gussied up. Twas a good night.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: May 12, 2014, 03:16:52 pm »
Looks like I may have to make an early return....

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
  • "Euget wills it." "Makin Things Good Since 1997"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Euget
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1714 on: May 12, 2014, 06:17:01 pm »
Looks like I may have to make an early return....
Message me later, I'll fill you in.

Offline Josh

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: May 13, 2014, 01:51:08 am »
27th life  :D

Offline Eagle eye

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1716 on: May 13, 2014, 03:04:26 am »

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: May 13, 2014, 04:40:45 am »
Well due to the occurrences of the past couple of days I have come out of my leave early to resume command of the regiment. All enlisted and staff ranks have been reset to their original standings and new NCOs have now been chosen. Though we regret the loss of several of our members we wish them the best of luck in their new paths, and I'm certain they will be successful in their new regiment. Godspeed gentlemen.

Offline Alpharion

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jnafu Ajunf Najfu Fanju Ufanj
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: May 13, 2014, 04:49:10 am »
Well due to the occurrences of the past couple of days I have come out of my leave early to resume command of the regiment. All enlisted and staff ranks have been reset to their original standings and new NCOs have now been chosen. Though we regret the loss of several of our members we wish them the best of luck in their new paths, and I'm certain they will be successful in their new regiment. Godspeed gentlemen.
Thanks Newkirk, It means alot coming from you. We wish you the best of luck and you're a really great leader and a good guy all around.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #1719 on: May 13, 2014, 04:51:19 am »
w0t happnd
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: May 13, 2014, 05:28:32 am »
Thank you, Newkirk. It means a lot coming from you. You have just about been my "father figure"(more literally than one would think) in the 27th, as I have strived to be like you, as you were my role model. I loved my time as a 27th, and I will never forget the long nights recruiting, just so I could get past Sharpshooter to Lance Corporal. I will definitely come back in my free time and play some games with you guys, it's a great community. I'd like to serve with Newkirk again, as the 27th has had a large impact on my life. Above all, the Inniskillings taught me respect. The 27th holds some of the best times of my life, albeit very slight to others. From August 2013, when I FINALLY got to Corporal rank, I teared up, as I thought the day would never come, and I will never forget my parents' reaction to me smiling like a goon at my computer screen, tears in my eyes. I would like to extend the biggest thanks to Newkirk, as we have had loads of great times, and I look forward to many more memories with the 27th, although I will not be as big a part as I used to be. I wish the 27th well on their future endeavors, and hopefully have the pleasure to serve under Newkirk again. Only time will tell.

Thank you, Inniskillings, for the best days of my life over this past year, Forever yours, Hayden "Euget" Peterson
"Making things good since 1997."

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #1721 on: May 13, 2014, 05:52:09 am »
2deep4me  :'(
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: May 13, 2014, 06:08:36 am »
Thank you, Newkirk. It means a lot coming from you. You have just about been my "father figure"(more literally than one would think) in the 27th, as I have strived to be like you, as you were my role model. I loved my time as a 27th, and I will never forget the long nights recruiting, just so I could get past Sharpshooter to Lance Corporal. I will definitely come back in my free time and play some games with you guys, it's a great community. I'd like to serve with Newkirk again, as the 27th has had a large impact on my life. Above all, the Inniskillings taught me respect. The 27th holds some of the best times of my life, albeit very slight to others. From August 2013, when I FINALLY got to Corporal rank, I teared up, as I thought the day would never come, and I will never forget my parents' reaction to me smiling like a goon at my computer screen, tears in my eyes. I would like to extend the biggest thanks to Newkirk, as we have had loads of great times, and I look forward to many more memories with the 27th, although I will not be as big a part as I used to be. I wish the 27th well on their future endeavors, and hopefully have the pleasure to serve under Newkirk again. Only time will tell.

Thank you, Inniskillings, for the best days of my life over this past year, Forever yours, Hayden "Euget" Peterson
I'll tell ya Euget, that means a lot to me, it really does. You and Alph have been an enormous help to me over the past several months, and I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate all the work that you two have put into the regiment, doing your best to make us better, both on and off the field, in the spirit of a true Inniskilling. In a way the policies you two helped to push are what is now keeping us together after taking such a hit, and we're already moving forward and excited for the future.

And whatever you do, always remember
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=500KtCmJPV4&feature=player_detailpage#t=45[/youtube]
[close]
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:10:24 am by Newkirk »

Offline Euget

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: May 13, 2014, 06:13:22 am »
Spoiler

I'll tell ya Euget, that means a lot to me, it really does. You and Alph have been an enormous help to me over the past several months, and I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate all the work that you two have put into the regiment, doing your best to make us better, both on and off the field, in the spirit of a true Inniskilling. In a way the policies you two helped to push are what is now keeping us together after taking such a hit, and we're already moving forward and excited for the future.
[close]
And whatever you do, always remember
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=500KtCmJPV4&feature=player_detailpage#t=45[/youtube]
[close]
Just another chapter, with many more to follow.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #1724 on: May 13, 2014, 06:35:00 am »
...I will never forget my parents' reaction to me smiling like a goon at my computer screen, tears in my eyes.

I laughed a little TOO hard at this. xD