Author Topic: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot [NA] (Under New Leadership)  (Read 236429 times)

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_Epsilon
  • Side: Union
Re: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot[NA] (Recruiting)
« Reply #195 on: June 03, 2013, 01:28:24 am »
I had a strange dream last night in which Parsons was in a landwehr uniform and played the trombone. And that he was in my band class. My teacher was doing attendance and she said "Conrad Parsons?" And I looked over and I saw my mental image of Parsons. I walked up to him and I whispered

"parssssooooonnnnnnsssssss"
"Who are you?"
"epppsilooonnn"

He then made a hell naw face and ran off. He kept running away from me whenever I tried to talk to him.  :'(

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2013, 01:32:37 am »
And Newkirk if you're wanting a new signature for the regiment this guy is taking requests.  :P https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5932.0;topicseen

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2013, 02:55:46 am »
I had a strange dream last night in which Parsons was in a landwehr uniform and played the trombone. And that he was in my band class. My teacher was doing attendance and she said "Conrad Parsons?" And I looked over and I saw my mental image of Parsons. I walked up to him and I whispered

"Who are you?"
"epppsilooonnn"

He then made a hell naw face and ran off. He kept running away from me whenever I tried to talk to him.  :'(
Perfect. Simply Perfect.  ;D ;D ;D

And I saw the thread for the sigs earlier. I might get another one and have some members can choose from.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:57:22 am by Newkirk »

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2013, 04:30:29 am »
Alright posted a new signature on the main page. There's 2 to choose from now.

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 03, 2013, 04:34:46 am »
Rule Britannia!  8)

Offline Reggington

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reggy
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2013, 08:10:21 am »
Darn found technology, what's with these signatures and such? I don't understand!

Offline C_Parsons

• Corporal
  • Niv-Mizzet judges you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Sgt_C-Parsons
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2013, 01:45:59 pm »

"Who are you?"
"epppsilooonnn"

Hmmm, I wonder how I managed to become so memorable that you dream about me now. Now see, if we were to attempt to interpret this using the methods of one of the founding and leading psychiatrists in the field of dreams, Sigmund Freud, then the trombone represents masculinity and my running away from you is obviously repressed sexual tension. Also, mental image? You have not gazed upon my glorious visage? We must remedy this. Prepare to be bedazzled and stupefied by the true face and form that is Conrad Parsons!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:12:48 pm by C_Parsons »
The one that sometimes comes into teamspeak to tell people exactly how you would die in a black hole.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2013, 07:11:15 pm »
I love how the picture Parsons attempted to post came up as a little "x" for me. So anticlimactic.

And Reg, to add a signature you take the code above the picture on the main forum page and copy it. Then go to Profile, Modify Profile, Forum Profile (Or something of the sort), and in the box titled, "Signature" paste the code. That's all there is to it.

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2013, 08:55:43 pm »
Spoiler

"Who are you?"
"epppsilooonnn"

Hmmm, I wonder how I managed to become so memorable that you dream about me now. Now see, if we were to attempt to interpret this using the methods of one of the founding and leading psychiatrists in the field of dreams, Sigmund Freud, then the trombone represents masculinity and my running away from you is obviously repressed sexual tension. Also, mental image? You have not gazed upon my glorious visage? We must remedy this. Prepare to be bedazzled and stupefied by the true face and form that is Conrad Parsons!

[close]

thank you all knowing Parsons. By the way Parsons, I recently watched a movie called Galaxy Quest and in it they travel through a black hole. I lol'd

Offline Epsilon

• Sergeant
  • A groovy fella'
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2013, 04:45:32 am »
Sorry I didn't make it to the practice! Honestly my attendance has been pretty low lately. This week especially. Last week of school, finals all week. But this summer I will be very active!  ;D

Offline goodstuff

• Sergeant Major
  • Cannonball magnets
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_goodstuff
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2013, 04:53:48 am »
Sorry I didn't make it to the practice! Honestly my attendance has been pretty low lately. This week especially. Last week of school, finals all week. But this summer I will be very active!  ;D
I've got exams coming up as well so I probably wont make it next week...

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2013, 04:59:49 am »
Wondered about you tonight Epsi!

The training could have went much better though. Several people decided just to screw around tonight and scared off a potential recruit in the process. I promise you this is going to stop.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:01:20 am by Newkirk »

Offline C_Parsons

• Corporal
  • Niv-Mizzet judges you
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2013, 05:19:20 am »
Because sometimes in the quest for knowledge that I call entertaining myself I find something interesting enough that I must share.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=95KhuSbYJGE[/youtube]
The one that sometimes comes into teamspeak to tell people exactly how you would die in a black hole.

Offline C_Parsons

• Corporal
  • Niv-Mizzet judges you
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2013, 06:33:10 pm »
There's no way you guys can't get excited about this! Quantum computing! In like, before I die timeframe!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6FlC9kjDKdU[/youtube]

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2013, 08:47:23 pm »
Eh, anyone here done any gunsmithing before?