Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 504829 times)

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #750 on: October 16, 2014, 08:10:33 pm »
Worse than having Chantakey as an admin imo.

I have seen him admin, It's not a pretty sight..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:16:07 pm by Pineapple »

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #751 on: October 16, 2014, 08:16:43 pm »
Just unban the fucker
Dat mentality doh.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 16, 2014, 11:33:57 pm »
Banned once then unbanned = Slap on the hand. Don't do it again.

Banned twice = Should be definite. You didn't learn your lesson the first time. Your not going to a second time.
I've been banned twice, and I'm one of the most active people on that server

For active at breaking rules?
xD

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #753 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:57 pm »
cum on my face once, shame on you... cum on my face twice, shame on me

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 16, 2014, 11:36:28 pm »

Cum on my cat, shame on me...
xD

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #755 on: October 16, 2014, 11:44:06 pm »
Banned once then unbanned = Slap on the hand. Don't do it again.

Banned twice = Should be definite. You didn't learn your lesson the first time. Your not going to a second time.
I've been banned twice, and I'm one of the most active people on that server

For active at breaking rules?
Nah, i've never been banned for breaking a rule. I was banned cause the admin was being a dick.
Both of them admitted.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 17, 2014, 02:23:46 am »

Cum on my cat, shame on me...
Huh

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #757 on: October 17, 2014, 02:24:46 am »
I guess I caused things to happen... kek

Spoiler
But, in all seriousness, I was banned a month and a half ago. It's not as if I tried to prove a change in attitude in such small of a time, such as a week or so, plus think of the events since and around then. 22e was inactive as shit which made me somewhat frustrated since a group that I was in to expand my enjoyment of the game and community really was doing nothing for me, so I made bad choices as a result. Since, I've been around smaller regs that have had some sort of "discipline", of coarse, they're rather lax when it comes to me, but the effect is overall still the same. Which, taking this all into account, would make for a change of perception and behavior.
[close]
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #758 on: October 17, 2014, 02:28:03 am »

Spoiler
But, in all seriousness, I was banned a month and a half ago. It's not as if I tried to prove a change in attitude in such small of a time, such as a week or so, plus think of the events since and around then. 22e was inactive as shit which made me somewhat frustrated since a group that I was in to expand my enjoyment of the game and community really was doing nothing for me, so I made bad choices as a result. Since, I've been around smaller regs that have had some sort of "discipline", of coarse, they're rather lax when it comes to me, but the effect is overall still the same. Which, taking this all into account, would make for a change of perception and behavior.
[close]
Sounds like some excuse somebody uses when they are confronted about domestic abuse, "oh wah work's been hard and I like to take shit out on other people".  No real excuse, you were given a chance after your first ban and yet you still fucked it up.

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 17, 2014, 02:34:14 am »

Spoiler
[close]
Sounds like some excuse somebody uses when they are confronted about domestic abuse, "oh wah work's been hard and I like to take shit out on other people".  No real excuse, you were given a chance after your first ban and yet you still fucked it up.
Never said I didn't, I know what I did, why I did it, and what I can do to fix it

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 18, 2014, 02:44:57 am »
Oh well, I guess I'll take that as the third and final "no". I don't even know how to prove anything to anyone here, seeing as people here seem to refuse the idea that people can change. I'll be off doing... what the fuck do I even do again? Well, what ever I do, I guess I won't bother here again, since I never really had much hope to begin with

Spoiler
Double post pls ban
Spoiler
Oh, wait...
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 07:12:45 pm by Swerpious Maximous »

Offline ArtyParty

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 18, 2014, 10:53:54 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Not sure
What was happening when you got banned: Tked the admin
Time and date: Um not sure, week or less than a week
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number:450675

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #762 on: October 18, 2014, 11:45:13 pm »
Oh well, I guess I'll take that as the third and final "no". I don't even know how to prove anything to anyone here, seeing as people here seem to refuse the idea that people can change. I'll be off doing... what the fuck do I even do again? Well, what ever I do, I guess I won't bother here again, since I never really had much hope to begin with

Spoiler
Double post pls ban
Spoiler
Oh, wait...
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Tell you what, I wouldn't normally do this, generally after someone gets banned as many times as you have they have used up all their chances with me; but I am feeling merciful today and I will give you one last chance. But I am warning you know, if both you and I are on the server at the same time, and I see you so much as kick a teammate, you are banned again. Sound fair?

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 18, 2014, 11:57:59 pm »

Spoiler
Double post pls ban
Spoiler
Oh, wait...
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Tell you what, I wouldn't normally do this, generally after someone gets banned as many times as you have they have used up all their chances with me; but I am feeling merciful today and I will give you one last chance. But I am warning you know, if both you and I are on the server at the same time, and I see you so much as kick a teammate, you are banned again. Sound fair?
Sounds fair enough

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #764 on: October 19, 2014, 08:47:41 am »
Name of the person causing trouble: [PSG]Frw_Kreg
Nature of their offense: Delaying, Tking, all around trolling
Time and date of their offense:1:20-1:40AM CST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: Had to chase the little shit multiple times
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!): I have a whole album for ya.
Also, while filling this out, there were a bunch of people with ~weastside~ in their name trolling/tking. one was a jenniferhudson, the other was a 'bigdick.'

Whatever, getting one person banned is enough for tonight.
Rock the casbah