Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 504214 times)

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #435 on: September 10, 2014, 05:18:37 am »
Wow, I was ignored... icri erritem  :'(
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #436 on: September 10, 2014, 05:35:31 am »

You were unbanned before prior to the incident and it was not even a week before you were banned again, it is of my opinion that you should remain banned indefinitely, however if a Head Administrator disagrees they can unban you.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 10, 2014, 05:43:04 am »
Soo... anything on my ban request?

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #438 on: September 10, 2014, 05:43:37 am »
Community Name: Andee
Steam Name (Links preffered): Click Me!
[Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply): 16e RĂ©giment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Admin History: NANWL Admin and Head Admin of the STC Wednesday Linebattle
Why would you be a good admin: I like to go on NA_Groupfighting at the wee hours (Midnight to 4AM) and I see a lot of teamkilling/wounding and the disobeying of several other rules. I believe I can remove these trouble making players from the server with tact and efficiency to make the server run cleanly so everyone can continue doing what they came to do to do, groupfight.
User ID #: 401976

:'(
xD

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #439 on: September 10, 2014, 06:06:24 am »

All 3 individuals have been banned, thanks for the report and your patience. A lot of us are going to college now and have less and less time to admin.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 10, 2014, 06:07:30 am »

All 3 individuals have been banned, thanks for the report and your patience. A lot of us are going to college now and have less and less time to admin.

Yeah sorry to keep pestering, thanks.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #441 on: September 10, 2014, 06:14:34 am »

You were unbanned before prior to the incident and it was not even a week before you were banned again, it is of my opinion that you should remain banned indefinitely, however if a Head Administrator disagrees they can unban you.
That seems like a rather long time, and not much fun either. Oh boy!
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Calabaern

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_SeaMonkey_Calabaern
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #442 on: September 10, 2014, 06:44:48 am »
I would like to put up an unban request for [IV]GH_Husar_Calabaern, [IV]2ndFA[Cpt]Hotjoe, and Yooper. We weren't doing anything wrong. The guy who put up the ban request for us was just being mean. If anyone should be banned, it wouldn't be Catbutts, but everyone who was on that night. We were all screwing around having fun. Catbutts just targeted us because we were playing as a group.Whatever you decide, it's fine, thanks for your time.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 10, 2014, 06:47:42 am »
I would like to put up an unban request for [IV]GH_Husar_Calabaern, [IV]2ndFA[Cpt]Hotjoe, and Yooper. We weren't doing anything wrong. The guy who put up the ban request for us was just being mean. If anyone should be banned, it wouldn't be Catbutts, but everyone who was on that night. We were all screwing around having fun. Catbutts just targeted us because we were playing as a group.Whatever you decide, it's fine, thanks for your time.
"Playing as a group" yeah that makes no sense. Delaying and waisting everyone's times sounds waay better, not being mean.

Offline Calabaern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 10, 2014, 06:55:15 am »
"Playing as a group" yeah that makes no sense. Delaying and waisting everyone's times sounds waay better, not being mean.
And it wasnt just us messing around, the other 7 people on there were delaying just as much as us if not more.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 10, 2014, 06:57:42 am »
And it wasnt just us messing around, the other 7 people on there were delaying as much of us.
You just admitted to breaking those rules, point made. And I saw no others delaying or rule breaking as you three were. Not arguing here, last post.

Offline Calabaern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 10, 2014, 07:06:39 am »
And it wasnt just us messing around, the other 7 people on there were delaying as much of us.
You just admitted to breaking those rules, point made. And I saw no others delaying or rule breaking as you three were. Not arguing here, last post.
And i've been playing on that server for a long time, i have never broken the rules. I did not admit to anything. Just stating that if anyone was to be delaying, it wasn't us. and those pictures do not show anything, just random gameplay.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:50 am »
And i've been playing on that server for a long time, i have never broken the rules. I did not admit to anything. Just stating that if anyone was to be delaying, it wasn't us. and those pictures do not show anything, just random gameplay.

"And it wasnt just us messing around, the other 7 people on there were delaying as much of us."
>Admits to "nothing"

Okaay bud.

Offline Calabaern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 10, 2014, 07:20:15 am »

"And it wasnt just us messing around, the other 7 people on there were delaying as much of us."
>Admits to "nothing"

Okaay bud.
Spelling error, check back on my post, i fixed it immediately after i sent it. and i thought that was your last post...

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 10, 2014, 07:24:38 am »
Well, take this to the PM's, otherwise goodbye.