Author Topic: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org  (Read 504773 times)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org | NOW OPEN |
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2014, 04:34:29 am »
Has the issue with some of the previous admins I.D's been handled?
They have lol.

MACK WANTS A REFUND!!!

Spoiler
jk but sursly I have to listen to Tico and Salt in ts having the time of their lives. And here I am on the sidelines. Poor Mack.
[close]

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Groupfighting | www.nagroupfighting.org
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2014, 05:08:29 am »
Wow Mack, second ban

Offline RisingSun_

• First Lieutenant
  • Mhhm Hum It's Jesus | Sweeeeg
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JEEESUS
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2014, 05:12:22 am »
I'm confused why didn't fireboy get admin? He's on the server double as much as Reaper/Killington. No offense but I've seen them both only once. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2014, 05:15:00 am »
I'm confused why didn't fireboy get admin? He's on the server double as much as Reaper/Killington. No offense but I've seen them both only once. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2014, 05:15:25 am »

+1

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2014, 05:20:58 am »
Might be age, that seems to be the trend with people who were rejected anyways, not being mean, just observation.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2014, 05:21:45 am »
I am on the server quite often, to be completely honest, just because YOU haven't seen us on doesn't necessarily mean that we aren't on at different times.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2014, 05:29:53 am »
Might be age, that seems to be the trend with people who were rejected anyways, not being mean, just observation.

Kudelsky is 15  so I dont think its based on age  :P

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2014, 05:33:40 am »
I base my acceptance on admins on how well I can trust them. Most guys that I have on admin are people that I have known for quite some time and fairly well.

While I have known fireboy for awhile, I don't know him as well as I'd like to. And I do know that there a little troll hiding somewhere inside him. Fireboy has a high possibility of getting admin if he reapplies and IF he can prove to me that he is for real.

That was kind of the same deal with Orcaryo, I see Orc on ALL the time, but I dont know him well.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2014, 05:40:06 am »
I base my acceptance on admins on how well I can trust them. Most guys that I have on admin are people that I have known for quite some time and fairly well.

While I have known fireboy for awhile, I don't know him as well as I'd like to. And I do know that there a little troll hiding somewhere inside him. Fireboy has a high possibility of getting admin if he reapplies and IF he can prove to me that he is for real.

That was kind of the same deal with Orcaryo, I see Orc on ALL the time, but I dont know him well.
He's (Orcaryo) a good boy. Still can't kill me though.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2014, 05:45:35 am »

He's (Orcaryo) a good boy. Still can't kill me though.
<3  :-*

The reason I can't kill you is because you are never playing NW  :P

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2014, 06:15:08 am »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2014, 06:17:31 am »

Who is "W" ?    :P

http://www.nagroupfighting.org/leaderboard/

Pinoy, the one who spents more time in the server than me in a night club
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2014, 06:44:25 am »
Only need 500 kills to get in top 10? EZ. Expect to see Motherfucker_Crunch up there soon.

Offline MajorDan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2014, 07:03:48 am »
Community Name:MajorDan
Steam Name (Links preffered):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018546807/
Regiment (Leave blank if you do not apply):
Admin History:FG_GroupFighting
Why would you be a good admin:I am active on NA_1...I been playing an admin for a couple months on FG and played everyday for about an hour or more. I like to give second chances to everyone because i believe everyone deserves a second chance unless someone is straight out trolling then obviously they get kicked or slayed...I am mature,Trustworthy & Honest.Saying this I will be honest I have trolled before but that was back then. I learned my lesson after being banned and never again have I trolled. I like the melee and interact with people in the server...talk to people to see how they are and how they are doing and not just stay quiet and melee the whole time. I don't ban unless its someone who has been trolling or using racial slurs for a certain period amount of time after being asked to stop. I would advise a "higher" admin like Becker that I am or have banned a person from the server. When I say Ban I mean by Temp ban. Not Perma ban unless I was given permission by another more longer serving admin on the server. So again I like the have fun. Im social on the server and make sure everyone is doing ok. I like to give second chances since I believe everyone deserves a second chance and I think im a good admin based on my previous experience.
User ID#:275557
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:46:45 pm by MajorDan »
“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” - George S. Patton