Author Topic: 13teLG Leib Prinz August von Preussen 50+ Members Recruiting (NA) Disbanded  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Minister_Of_Prussia

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Info about us

We are a very experienced regiment most of our members have been around since Mount & Musket. we recently were a Austrian Regiment we decided to change our name because a lot of shifting around in our regiment in ranks but we are very steady and working well now. I have lead 5 regiments from 0 members to 30+ with great success. our regiment has 44 members and we bring between 11-18 per Linebattle we are also a community so even if you dont wish to join the regiment you may come join our community and hangout with us.

Info about the 13te Leib "Prinz August von Preussen" Life Guard of Foot

Their dress-parades, inspections, reports, salutes, bearing in the presence of officers and on guard, were wonderfully regular, accurate, and according to the regulations.
The Foot Guard Regiment (Garderegiment zu Fuß or Regiment Garde zu Fuß ) had similar organization to the line regiments and consisted of 1 fusilier and 2 musketier battalions. In summer 1813 the Foot Guard Regiment was removed from the line, causing the other regiments to be re-numbered. The 2nd Foot Guard Regiment was formed from battalion of Colberg Regiment, fusilier battalion of Leib Regiment and a drill demonstration battalion. 1813-1815 the guard infantry consisted of the following units: 1st Foot Guard Regiment (3 battalions of 750-800 men each), 2nd Foot Guard Regiment (3 battalions of 700-750 men each), Guard Jäger Battalion (400-450 men) and Guard Schützen Battalion (400-450 men). The Foot Guard Regiment and the Guard Jäger Battalion

The Guard Jäger Battalion (Garde-Jäger-Bataillon ) has its origins back to the wars of King Frederick the Great. In 1813 and 1814 they fought in numerous engagements but didn't see any action in 1815. They wore dark green coats, red collars and cuffs, grey trousers, shako covered with oilcloth, cartridge box with brass star. They were armed with rifles and bayonets.

In 1813 and 1814 the Prussian guard was attached to the Russian Imperial Guard. In 1815 the Guard Brigade and Grenadier Brigade were part of a separate corps.

The Royal Guard have participated in some heavy fighting during the campaign of 1813 in Saxony. The Foot Guard Regiment and Guard Jäger Battalion had very high losses at Großgörschen (Lutzen). They did fight at Leipzig and at Paris. The Guard Jägers took part in a lot of minor skirmishes throughout the 1813/14 campaign.

Our Events
                                                    STC Wednesday Line Battle at 8PM EST
                                                    ----------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Union Gaming Friday Line Battle at 9PM EST
                                                    --------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Training Saturday at 4PM EST
                                                    --------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Illuminati Saturday Event Every Saturday at 8PM EST
                                                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Sunday 1v1 Line Battle Every Sunday at Random Times
                                                    -------------------------------------------------------------------

if you wish to join you must go by these rules

1. Most Important no trolling During Events                2. you must be 12+ to join

3. No Rascist or sexist comments                                4. if you rage do it in another channel

5. No Talking About Politics unless in Private Chat      6. Bring your A Game

7. you must recruit for atleast 10 minutes a week      8. Be at least at 1 Linebattle a week

9.  No talking about religion unless in private chat      10. (optional) hangout with us for awhile
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 08:10:11 pm by Minister_Of_Prussia »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Good luck!
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
Well good luck, but this is not a historically unit :P.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
Good Luck!

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

• Corporal
    • View Profile
acctully welko it is a historical unit i searched up info about it.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
There were two regiments foot guards, but  none of them were reffered to as the  13te Leib "Prinz August von Preussen" Life Guard of Foot. they would be called:

1. Garde-Regiment zu Fuß
2. Garde-Regiment zu Fuß

They were not numbered in the line.
Pointy stick champion

• Corporal
    • View Profile
those were footguards formed in 1808 but the 13te was formed in 1813/1814 and saw action in the later battles of the wars.

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Good luck!

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
those were footguards formed in 1808 but the 13te was formed in 1813/1814 and saw action in the later battles of the wars.

The footguards were taken out of the line in 1812-13 I believe. Previously they were numbered 8 in line, and when they were removed, all the other regiments moved up a number (9th became 8th). The guard regiments were there own thing, and were only numbered one and two because there were two regiments :P.
Pointy stick champion

• Corporal
    • View Profile
the 13te was a regiment i looked it up but they were Life Guards of Foot the 2 regiments you were talking of were regular Leib Foot Guards there was a slight difference between the 2 so that is why they dont mention the 13te.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
Could you show me where you read this, I am very interested in the Prussian army, and haven't seen any mention of what you are talking about :P.
Pointy stick champion

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
I don't see the name of your fantasy regiment anywhere in that post.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
I don't see any 13te guards there? These are the regiments:

Nr1 (1st Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr2 (1st Pommersches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr3 (2nd Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr4 (3rd Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr5 (4th Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr6 (1st Westpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr7 (2nd Westpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr8 Garde-Regiment zu Fuß
Nr9 Leib-Infantrie Regiment
Nr10 Colberg Infantry Regiment
Nr11 (1st Schlesisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr12 (2nd Schlesisches) Infantrie Regiment

The 1st Garde-Regiment zu Fuß was taken out of the line on 1 July 1813 and a 2nd Garde-Regiment zu Fuß was formed on 19 June 1813 (from the Normal-Infanterie-Bataillon which was drill unit & from Infantrie Regiments 9 & 10). A new line unit – the Brandenburgisches Infanterie Regiment was formed resulting in:

Nr1 (1st Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr2 (1st Pommersches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr3 (2nd Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr4 (3rd Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr5 (4th Ostpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr6 (1st Westpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr7 (2nd Westpreussisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr8 Leib-Infantrie Regiment
Nr9 Colberg Infantry Regiment
Nr10 (1st Schlesisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr11 (2nd Schlesisches) Infantrie Regiment
Nr12 (Brandenburgisches) Infanterie Regiment
Pointy stick champion

Offline DeceptiveNut

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
This is a reformed Nr67. Still has the same trolls, but with a different name.