Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 77242 times)

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Jail Break Server
« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2014, 07:32:50 pm »
I updated the thread for you, fixed various things, made it look neater:

Badass thread

The original server

Welcome to the Jail Break servers official forum thread! If you are new to the server then please check out the rules! And if you have already been on the server then stay around anyways! In jail break the objective is simple! If you are a prisoners then you must riot with others and kill the guards! As a guard you must prevent the prisoners form rioting and maintain control! Do not riot, attempt escape or kill guards until 56:00 thought! This small delay gives the guards some time to get all prisoners to cells and prepare for all hell to break lose! Another important rules if fro guards to kill with reason! Because the only thing preventing this from being a full on brawl is reason! If you kill a prisoner then always give a reason to prevent any confusion! Also all prisoners must go partizani, failure to do so will allow guards to and or teammates to have a field day on you. Try not to complain about RDM or anything else to much because admins will react to what they see and your spam does not help us see things. 

Admin Application
Admin App Format
In game Name:
Steam Name:
Admin History:
Why you want to be admin:
Who can vouch for you?:
[close]
Unban Application
Unban App Format
Name that was banned:
Why banned:
Date and time of ban:
User ID (Not CD key):
[close]
Ban Application
Ban App Format
Who should be banned:
What rules where broken:
Proof (ie screenshots) of rule breaking
[close]

Warden_Conway3rdKGL_Col_Gummy126th_Adj_Skipper
3rdKGL_Cpt_Green3rdKGL_SSgt_Cans3rdKGL_Gren_Conway998
3rdKGL_Rgl_Crazy_Fish3rdKGL_LCpl_Morganbobbagins3rdKGL_LCpl_Frank_Bourne
8thRHA_FrabSA_Kernow18e_Col_John_Price
18e_Sgt_Alfred_Pennyworth1stCSG_Pte_JackSpears47th_Foot_Sjt_Charles_Lipson

[close]

Here is the code, just copy all of it, click modify on original page, delete bb coding in original page, paste this in:

BB Code
Code
[center][img]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y532/aceskipper1/cooltext1514216580_zps9a3677bd.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[center][size=24pt][color=blue][font=times new roman]The original server[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[hr]
[hr]
[center][size=12pt]Welcome to the Jail Break servers official forum thread! If you are new to the server then please check out the rules! And if you have already been on the server then stay around anyways! In jail break the objective is simple! If you are a prisoners then you must riot with others and kill the guards! As a guard you must prevent the prisoners form rioting and maintain control! Do not riot, attempt escape or kill guards until 56:00 thought! This small delay gives the guards some time to get all prisoners to cells and prepare for all hell to break lose! Another important rules if fro guards to kill with reason! Because the only thing preventing this from being a full on brawl is reason! If you kill a prisoner then always give a reason to prevent any confusion! Also all prisoners must go partizani, failure to do so will allow guards to and or teammates to have a field day on you. Try not to complain about RDM or anything else to much because admins will react to what they see and your spam does not help us see things.  [/size][/center]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[center][img]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y532/aceskipper1/cooltext1514262128_zps68d42e36.png[/img]

[table]
[tr]
[td][size=14pt]Admin Application[/size]
[spoiler=Admin App Format]In game Name:
Steam Name:
Admin History:
Why you want to be admin:
Who can vouch for you?:[/spoiler][/td]
[td][size=14pt]Unban Application[/size]
[spoiler=Unban App Format]Name that was banned:
Why banned:
Date and time of ban:
User ID (Not CD key):[/spoiler][/td]
[td][size=14pt]Ban Application[/size]
[spoiler=Ban App Format] Who should be banned:
What rules where broken:
Proof (ie screenshots) of rule breaking[/spoiler][/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]
[hr]
[hr]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vV3HGHv.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[hr]
[center][img]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y532/aceskipper1/cooltext1514260677_zpsb3e7afc0.png[/img][/center]

[center][table]
[tr]
[td][size=14pt][color=red]Warden_Conway[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=blue]3rdKGL_Col_Gummy[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=green]126th_Adj_Skipper[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][size=14pt][color=green]3rdKGL_Cpt_Green[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=red]3rdKGL_SSgt_Cans[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=blue]3rdKGL_Gren_Conway998[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][size=14pt][color=blue]3rdKGL_Rgl_Crazy_Fish[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=green]3rdKGL_LCpl_Morganbobbagins[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=red]3rdKGL_LCpl_Frank_Bourne[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][size=14pt][color=red]8thRHA_Frab[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=blue]SA_Kernow[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=green]18e_Col_John_Price[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][size=14pt][color=green]18e_Sgt_Alfred_Pennyworth[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=red]1stCSG_Pte_JackSpears[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=14pt][color=blue]47th_Foot_Sjt_Charles_Lipson[/color][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

[hr]
[hr]
[hr]

[center][img]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y532/aceskipper1/cooltext1514259654_zps74a85f32.png[/img][/center]

[center][table]
[tr]
[td][spoiler=Trailer 1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9tp9NWfS8&feature=youtu.be[/spoiler][/td]
[td][spoiler=Trailer 2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRFnYvEXm60[/spoiler][/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[close]
*Hint* At the top of the code is says select, click that then press ctrl+c to copy all of the code without scrolling down an annoying spoiler.

Conway make sure you see this :D

Ok, updated
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:43:22 pm by Skipper »
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2014, 07:41:13 pm »
Mmmm The un bans still do not work.... I'll have to wait then :(

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2014, 07:47:09 pm »
In game Name: Walter/Zeus
Steam Name: mads795a
Admin History: i have been an admin on the 67th, 45th, and another i can't remeber the name sorry. And in CSS i have my own servers so i'm okay experienced :)
Why you want to be admin: to have a eye on the server so it's going to be more fun :)
Who can vouch for you?: Skipper

8)

/Vouch
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2014, 08:23:31 pm »
DENIALS
Spoiler
In game Name: 3rdKGL_Pte_Zero
Steam Name: MrZero753
Admin History: ---
Why you want to be admin: To bring peace and control abusive guards.
Who can vouch for you?: TeamFlower
[close]
Lack of vochers.

Spoiler
In game Name: 63e_SoD_Macca

Steam Name: [63e] Macca

Admin History: Administrated quite a few PW servers, public Regimental NW Servers, and Killbox.

Why you want to be admin: For starters, I enjoy the server a lot, I'm on everyday and like the roleplay aspect of it. Secondly, I'd like to assist the current Admin team in keeping the RDM and trolling in the server down so all players can enjoy Jail Break and have fun. Not also this, but I'm very active as well and more than likely could be on every day, EU and NA times for a few hours.

Who can vouch for you?: No one, currently.
[close]

Lack of Vouchers

Spoiler
In game Name: TheHunted
Steam Name: TheHunted
Admin History: Dayz RP server and arma 2 oa servers
Why you want to be admin:I want to be admin so i can help people out on the jailbreak server. I am flexible and on most of the time.
[close]

TheHunted........

Spoiler
In game Name: 3rdKGL_Cadet_Stiffy
Steam Name: Koala3141
Admin History: Garrysmod, several servers. M&B my own server for "Project Mafia" a former multi-gaming Community. And several other games. (SA-MP, WoW Private, M&B, Garrysmod, CSS.)
Why you want to be admin: Well, I see being an' admin more as an' hobby than actual work and I rather enjoy being an' admin, not really seeing it as a hassle, therefore I think I'd be perfect for the position of helping out.
Who can vouch for you?: Nobody as of yet, hopefully I'll earn the trust eventually.
[close]

No vouchers and lack of NW admin experience

Spoiler
Hello everyone here!

At the beginning, I would only like to say that I am amazed by your server. Really great and much fun! ;)

In game Name: 3pp_XW_Kpr_Sanczez (Kpr actually but it can be changed, you know... It is only a rank)
Steam Name: DonVitoGrubas (but "Sanczez" is visible on friends list)
Admin History: 3pp_XW official server on Napoleonic Wars, there was no complaints about my work, I was also an admin before in many games like CS 1.6, Call of Duty series etc.
Why you want to be admin: It is very simple, because I really enjoy playing on your JB server, but the pleasure is being destroyed by people who do not follow the rules (randoming, obeying the rules with purpose etc.). I would love to play in a good atmosphere always, and I would like the same for other people, and this is why I want to become an admin. I am very patient and calm guy. I am not 12-14-16 and even 20 years old, I am little older, I respect other people. I love when every single person is having fun and I would like to provide this. Fun because there will be no breaking rules.
Who can vouch for you?: I think that nobody at this moment and nobody from JB server. Shame on me, I know...

I will be glad if you will accept my offert for admin position. I am really really interested!

See you on JB.
Sanczez
[close]

No vouchers.

Spoiler
Hello,
I am here to apply for adminship on the Jail Break server.
My In-Game name : 77y_CN_benskull90
My Steam name:(77y)benskull90

Past Admin Experience: I have had minimum admin experience on commander battle servers and thats about it, i am very reliable and will not give the server a bad name.

People to vouch for my experience: JamJon1822 as he was the person to introduce adminship to me.

Why i would like to become an admin: I would love to become an admin for this server as i am flexible go on mount and blade NW every day and can go along with the set times and love the server.

Where i come from: I am from the UK around the Essex area and will therefore be on GMT time.

Hopefully you read this and best wishes,
benskull90
[close]

Lack of admin experience

I think that's all I'll do for now....

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:25 pm »
Admin History: Dayz RP server and arma 2 oa servers.I also had my own gmod servers
Why you want to be admin:I want to be admin so i can help people out on the jailbreak server. I am flexible and on most of the time.
Who can vouch for you: Green
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:07:37 pm by TheHunted0 »

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2014, 09:06:56 pm »
And me :'( ?

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Barnesy

• Donator
  • Heres to the bloody fighting 95th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: its_barnesy_bitches
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2014, 09:15:49 pm »
Having caught up on the posts... I feel special, people are saying I can vouch for them. Despite what's happened in the past (i.e. leaving my rifles eh sweedle ;) ) I will happily vouch for them :D
"[15th] Colonel Cenkris: A lazy officer who didn`t contribute anything to the success of his detatchment or the regiment disposed of after displaying incredible disloyalty and attitute problems towards fellow officers"
Aww thanks Cenkris for those kind words
Ex Leader of the 15th Rifle Detachment

Offline godieu

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2014, 12:07:05 am »
In game Name: LI_61eGF_Col_godieu
Steam Name: [61e] godieu
Admin History: I'm admin for 1 year and a half since the beginning of my regiment, the 61e Regiment de Grenadiers de Front, a french speaker regiment, and i administrate a lot of server during Linebattle or important Event on Native and Napoleonic Wars.
Why you want to be admin: I want to be an admin on this server because i like the concept but I am disappointed that so few people follow the rules. I want help the actuals admins too and enforces the rules for the pleasure of the players.
Who can vouch for you?: I was recommended by [59th] Dainyel to [59th] Robinz1160. You can also find me on the TS: 91.121.26.112:9984

Cordially and thanks for your attention!

Offline PaperSalad

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 09, 2014, 01:28:17 am »
I hope this one finally fixes the balance issue. If it does not, I'll just make it simpler and make it a fixed value of 33% instead of messing with making it modifiable.

Offline sddwe1

• Corporal
  • I'm more dead than NW mods.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~[FH]~Sweedle
« Reply #189 on: April 09, 2014, 01:33:57 am »
Having caught up on the posts... I feel special, people are saying I can vouch for them. Despite what's happened in the past (i.e. leaving my rifles eh sweedle ;) ) I will happily vouch for them :D

Thanks, I was adding Harvain, Cenkris and Vixen as a touch of sarcasm, but I hoped you would lol

Ur not ded? This may indeed be the return of admin whaleface!

More ded than the 67th South Wales Border'ers or whatever it was called.

Offline Duke_Mustard

• Sergeant
  • "Be the Change" - The 14th Dalai Lama.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: President_Mustard
« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2014, 02:12:29 am »
Admin History: Dayz RP server and arma 2 oa servers.I also had my own gmod servers

I am a lucky person who plays DayZRP as it is called. Not DayZ RP.  So please inform me as to which "admin" you are.  Below, I have linked you to the DayZRP server staff list and your name is non-exsistent, I can neither find you by searching your user name.

I doubt the validity of your other "experience".

http://www.dayzrp.com/showteam.php
Spoiler
[close]

Offline J_Dish15

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2014, 02:44:11 am »
Question: Are we currently building Alcatraz?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:47:51 am by J_Dish15 »

Offline Gummy

• Sergeant
  • Leader of 3rdKGL and CSGO n00b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKGL_Col_Gummy
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2014, 12:49:37 pm »

I am a lucky person who plays DayZRP as it is called. Not DayZ RP.  So please inform me as to which "admin" you are.  Below, I have linked you to the DayZRP server staff list and your name is non-exsistent, I can neither find you by searching your user name.

I doubt the validity of your other "experience".

http://www.dayzrp.com/showteam.php

Thank you Duke_Mustard, we'll make sure to question him if he gets selected for becoming an admin. Since he is in my regiment I will be able to question him on the topic and will hopefully discover the truth of his admin experiences.

Offline Gummy

• Sergeant
  • Leader of 3rdKGL and CSGO n00b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdKGL_Col_Gummy
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2014, 12:53:11 pm »
Question: Are we currently building Alcatraz?

The polls are still running (although Alcatraz is winning by a long shot) so it will probably be the next major map to be made. However, Conway is ill at the moment and is unable to create maps as of now; therefore I am welcoming anybody who has made a map for our Jailbreak server to post on this thread (with your steam name and general outline of your map) so that we can perhaps use the maps you guys have created on our server.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2014, 02:50:36 pm »
I'll try to add another level to the tower today as well as start planning out the prisoners spawn....I think its going to be a prison in a lighthouse and they will spawn on boats.