Author Topic: FH Zombies server  (Read 3249 times)

Offline AsianChris

• Private
    • View Profile
FH Zombies server
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:37:20 am »
Hey I don't know what the fuck is your guys's problem but you people banned me just because I'm from the British Army and you told me to learn to follow rules during a line battle. First off the BA is pretty big if you haven't noticed, I mean it could've been any regiment or anybody because there are quite a few of us. Second off I haven't been in a line battle for weeks so I don't know what the fuck is your problem? Maybe you had a bad day, maybe mommy didn't give you your allowance this week but whatever it is just suck it up and don't be a fucking douche. I'm the guy you banned, the name is [BA]89th_Pfc_AsianChris and if you got a problem with the BA talk to Sharp or the others in charge. Don't pick on me I'm just a little guy. Fuck you and have a nice day.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: FH Zombies server
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:30:52 am »
Hey I don't know what the fuck is your guys's problem but you people banned me just because I'm from the British Army and you told me to learn to follow rules during a line battle. First off the BA is pretty big if you haven't noticed, I mean it could've been any regiment or anybody because there are quite a few of us. Second off I haven't been in a line battle for weeks so I don't know what the fuck is your problem? Maybe you had a bad day, maybe mommy didn't give you your allowance this week but whatever it is just suck it up and don't be a fucking douche. I'm the guy you banned, the name is [BA]89th_Pfc_AsianChris and if you got a problem with the BA talk to Sharp or the others in charge. Don't pick on me I'm just a little guy. Fuck you and have a nice day.

Offline CavanJL

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 10:35:55 am »

Ok, I was willing to give you a bit leeway on the first post because you sounded like a little kid, but when you make it obvious your only goal is to make the FH look bad, than problems start to occur.
You're getting a one month time out to help you cool down and man up. April 17 you can apologize to jello and get back on the server.

Offline Hugh MacKintosh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 04:05:14 pm »
'fuck you and have a nice day!'

Thanks, you just gave me my best laugh of the day. Have a nice day Chris :) :D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:07:10 pm by Hugh MacKintosh »

Offline AsianChris

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 04:24:40 pm »
Ok, I was willing to give you a bit leeway on the first post because you sounded like a little kid, but when you make it obvious your only goal is to make the FH look bad, than problems start to occur.
You're getting a one month time out to help you cool down and man up. April 17 you can apologize to jello and get back on the server.
[/quote]

My goal isn't to make you look bad, my goal is to simply get unbanned from your server. The only reason why I put it down twice is because I had no idea you guys had your own forum. So I decided to go on your forum because it might make it easier for you to find me. Apologize? Apologize for what? Playing on your server and being part of the BA? Is that what should I apologize for? Or is it "not following instructions during a line battle"? Tell me exactly what I did wrong and I will apologize. By the way you're not going to ask Sharp about this? You're not going to clear the air with him? This sounds very serious to me considering you guys want to make an example out of BA on your own server. Obviously your goal was to make us look bad so please we can all have a little sit down with Sharp or one of the other Brigadier generals on the BA and talk about the problems between the FH and the BA because this sounds very serious. I would be more than happy to do that for you and I can. Don't try to flip the script and turn me into a bad guy. All of this could've been avoided if you didn't ban me for being part of the BA.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 06:18:39 pm »

My goal isn't to make you look bad, my goal is to simply get unbanned from your server. The only reason why I put it down twice is because I had no idea you guys had your own forum. So I decided to go on your forum because it might make it easier for you to find me. Apologize? Apologize for what? Playing on your server and being part of the BA? Is that what should I apologize for? Or is it "not following instructions during a line battle"? Tell me exactly what I did wrong and I will apologize. By the way you're not going to ask Sharp about this? You're not going to clear the air with him? This sounds very serious to me considering you guys want to make an example out of BA on your own server. Obviously your goal was to make us look bad so please we can all have a little sit down with Sharp or one of the other Brigadier generals on the BA and talk about the problems between the FH and the BA because this sounds very serious. I would be more than happy to do that for you and I can. Don't try to flip the script and turn me into a bad guy. All of this could've been avoided if you didn't ban me for being part of the BA.

Spoiler
[close]
more u go on about this I guess ill just have to ban other BA guys on sight again? If I was u I would listen to CavanJL and drop it.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 06:34:52 pm »
I understand he was banned for badmouthing admins......lol
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 06:44:40 pm »

see siwi u can't bring logic into the  conversion it ruins it

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 06:46:27 pm »

My apologies, why do you hate him and his regiment? That seems completely unfair and you should have a nice day
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 07:14:52 pm »

My apologies, why do you hate him and his regiment? That seems completely unfair and you should have a nice day

If it was really about that I woulda been banning them on sight

Offline AsianChris

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 09:08:03 pm »
That's exactly what you did. Don't try and be Mr big man and these forum eatjello I had no beef with you in the beginning. If you and your people would've just kept your nose away from my business or everyone else's business none of this would've happened. And you haven't even answered my question. What the hell am I apologizing for? I don't have to be nice to those who abuse their admin powers. I don't. Who are you? What gives you the right? Why should I have to kiss your ass and tell you you're a good boy? I don't care you want to say the BA doesn't follow the rules then I'll tell everyone else that the FH likes to abuse their admin powers and they are full of power hungry wannabes. I don't have to apologize until you give me a reason to apologize. Do you feel good now? Did you have your ego spark finally yet?

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 09:35:18 pm »
Spoiler
That's exactly what you did. Don't try and be Mr big man and these forum eatjello I had no beef with you in the beginning. If you and your people would've just kept your nose away from my business or everyone else's business none of this would've happened. And you haven't even answered my question. What the hell am I apologizing for? I don't have to be nice to those who abuse their admin powers. I don't. Who are you? What gives you the right? Why should I have to kiss your ass and tell you you're a good boy? I don't care you want to say the BA doesn't follow the rules then I'll tell everyone else that the FH likes to abuse their admin powers and they are full of power hungry wannabes. I don't have to apologize until you give me a reason to apologize. Do you feel good now? Did you have your ego spark finally yet?
well u sure know how to rage, saldy I  like to get rid of ragers on my servers...do what I said earlier or forget about playing on my servers
[close]