Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 735293 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6765 on: November 12, 2018, 09:41:05 am »
they should better remove body and keep ex6. His performance is not impressive this year :(
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6766 on: November 12, 2018, 11:12:14 am »
Pretty much what Chriseh said.

It's still a bit sad though. If said reports are true (and they often are), rather than continuing the good work done with 3DMAX it seems they prefer gambling to join a team of players who have nothing left but a name and past achievements. I will always say it, it's really hard to judge a team from the outside and really easy to fall into the basic criticisms you can see pretty much everywhere on HLTV or Reddit. But as Chriseh so rightly pointed it out, the issue with G2 seems to go further than a simple lack of fire-power. Ex6 so called genius never delivered, Kenny seems to show-up at random moments and is certainly at an all time low when it comes to his individual performance. The more time passes, the more the team doesn't make you feel anything special but the ashes of what used to be great players among great teams. But regardless of the line-up, G2 was and will always remain a disappointment on many levels.

When you know how much Carlos, the owner of G2, values the winner mentality in Esports, you wonder how he can reasonably think this team can still bounces back. At one point, its about admitting you made the wrong choices, and put an end to the bloodshed. I'd rather prefer Carlos investing into another promising line-up even if it asks time to make your way back into the CS elite, rather than continuing feeding the egos of a few individuals who seems to be unable changing their approach to the game, or - would there be changes - turn them into actual decent results.

Instead, what we'll likely see is 3DMAX changing two among its core with a huge question mark on who will replace them - with the possibility of the team never finding back this good form they had recently, despite some clear struggle at open qualifiers - and Shox, KennyS, Bodyy gaining a bit of extra time with a new line-up which will never hold on to the expectations it could carry.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:13:49 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #6767 on: November 12, 2018, 11:42:32 am »
poor G2, boys cant deliver in both CS and RL xd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6768 on: November 12, 2018, 04:10:25 pm »
they didn't give smithzz time to prove himself :(

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6769 on: November 12, 2018, 07:19:02 pm »
Yes they did

Plenty of time to prove how shit he is ROFL LMAYO
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #6770 on: November 12, 2018, 07:44:15 pm »
Doesn't surprise me tbh. Gotta think of who else they can actually turn too. I can't think of anyone. The LDLC players have 0 reasons to switch orgs other than money.

If Marceaux comes in here complaining they didnt pick Scream im gonna kms.

Next move has to be Kenny. He went from being checked out half the time to basically 100% of the time when he didn't get his ticket to play with Vitality. Which was a smart move by Vitality to let him go. Too many motivation issues with this guy. There's literally no reason to keep him anymore. He needs to find a team of players he actually enjoys playing with then work back up which I doubt he will do.

I figured something big was happening when 3DMAX didnt check in for the minor qual. Finally some good french news for me to gobble up! :o

This change makes sense honestly. Malek was just coaching 3DMAX and was very fond of them and particularly Lucky so it makes sense he would scout them for G2. I am however surprised they decided to skip on ScreaM as he was just seen carrying 3DMAX when he stood in and has proven to be a star player with consistent frags and brings with him a massive fan base. Hes also a completely FREE agent and has great relations with Kenny and Shox so its honestly surprising to me. I also think LDLC's recent success really put even more pressure on G2 to make big changes and give young talent a shot which is GREAT for the french scene.

And cutting Ex6 is no surprise to me as Shox has done it before. Although i do think Ex6 proved his ability to hold his own at a top level his idea of the game just doesnt seem to work for teams anymore. His IGLing is very overated so i see why hes gone. And SmithZz proved this time more then ever that he is DONE. He cant do it anymore and that is clear. His days of pro cs as a player are OVER.

My biggest concern is that Lucky might be a bust. He has great potential but in my time following 3D Lucky seems to be a player that either top frags or bottom frags. So his consistency could be an issue but we will see. I am however VERY happy JaCkz is getting a shot on a T1-2 team now as he has put in more time then most to earn this chance and is a truly great rifler and potentially a star. And overall i think these changes will help refresh this team big time!

And honestly i know i show bias because i am a ScreaM fanboy but in all reality they should cut body and add ScreaM. It will bring a completely fresh dynamic to the team and likely re-motivate and invigorate KennyS and Shox even more and could really bring back the fire these players used to show.

Now on the 3DMAX side of things they just got completely fucked honestly lol. They lost both star players and all the big firepower they had and are left with little to no optimum choices for replacements. DavidP is the best talent on the team now and he is the IGL. In all seriousness ScreaM might want to start considering joining them since his mix team LeftOut is failing terribly and he seems to have no other viable options assuming FaZe and the other french teams are not interested in him. He could certainly replace alot of the lost firepower and 3DMAX are in position to possibly make pro league this season so it makes sense imo. On the other hand i am not sure who else they could really consider adding. Perhaps EMYOR or xms could consider a return? Its also very possible Ex6TenZ could join 3DMAX and take over IGLing allowing DavidP to re focus on fragging? Not sure what 3D will do tbh its a shitty situation. But imo best possible out come for me would be:

3DMAX
EMYOR/Ex6TenZ
ScreaM
DavidP
Maka
JiNKz

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6771 on: November 12, 2018, 08:26:37 pm »
3DMAX won't sign ScreaM. Not because they don't want to but I doubt they will pay a wage that high for ScreaM. Doesn't make any logical sense having a Tier 1 aimer in your tier 3 squad that might barely make tier 2 events once in a while.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6772 on: November 12, 2018, 08:31:13 pm »
What rank are you now marceux?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6773 on: November 12, 2018, 08:35:00 pm »
Probs still MG2 after 4k hours

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #6774 on: November 12, 2018, 09:47:35 pm »
3DMAX won't sign ScreaM. Not because they don't want to but I doubt they will pay a wage that high for ScreaM. Doesn't make any logical sense having a Tier 1 aimer in your tier 3 squad that might barely make tier 2 events once in a while.

I mean ScreaM might have to accept a lower salary then he is accustomed to. Hes making nothing at the moment outside of individual sponsors so anything is better technically. And i mean what other choices does he have? No teams are showing interest and his mix squad is god awful. If he goes down to T3 then he can just dominate and pad his stats so much that teams will be forced to consider picking him up. Also 3DMAX could make pro league and hopefully with it increase their financial abilities. Or we could see a larger org scout the whole roster if they show success. Although i think 3DMAX will need more firepower then ScreaM so who knows what will happen with them.

I am sure you are right however, ScreaM will probably keep playing with his mix team and sit around waiting on a T1 spot god knows where...

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6775 on: November 13, 2018, 12:55:18 am »
Probs still MG2 after 4k hours
i bet he’s still a gn
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6776 on: November 14, 2018, 06:05:50 pm »
https://www.hltv.org/news/25366/hadji-and-scream-added-to-3dmaxs-esl-roster

Far from being an actual signing but we are getting closer to it. What a time to be alive when Marceaux might prove Chriseh wrong on CS.  8)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #6777 on: November 14, 2018, 06:31:17 pm »
Marceaux knows his CS, Price just talks out of his ass ::)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6778 on: November 14, 2018, 07:21:25 pm »
Hahah fair enough then. In my defence I think my logic makes sense. I still have the same opinion on it though. I don't think it personally makes much sense unless these guys are actually insane but I just missed the memo

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #6779 on: November 14, 2018, 09:14:00 pm »
John Price is fake news. I only get my french CS straight from my sole provider, FoxMarceauxNews
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]