Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 735424 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5100 on: September 03, 2017, 06:03:53 pm »
i havent watched any conter strik idk if body is doing bad so maybe ur right about kio idk!!!!!
i don't watch cs either. I just want to trigger Marceux since he's a crappy body fanboy

#GODyy

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5101 on: September 03, 2017, 08:26:50 pm »
oh hey g2

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5102 on: September 03, 2017, 10:06:27 pm »
I'm just happy that Favelas weren't in the final! A welcome sight
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5103 on: September 03, 2017, 10:44:07 pm »
I guess all it takes to win a tournament is for the best team in the world to throw the game against you and winning a couple of bo3s against sub par teams.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: September 04, 2017, 12:30:22 am »
I guess all it takes to win a tournament is for the best team in the world to throw the game against you and winning a couple of bo3s against sub par teams.

Lol but G2 is the best team in the world? ???

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: September 04, 2017, 12:54:59 am »

Ehh....
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5106 on: September 04, 2017, 01:56:18 am »

Ehh....
Not even close

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: September 04, 2017, 06:34:27 am »
This is the csgo meta atm

Most top teams > G2 > SK > Most top teams

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #5108 on: September 04, 2017, 05:27:35 pm »
SK>G2
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: September 04, 2017, 10:53:46 pm »
G2 is the most solid team in the scene at the moment while you could argue for SK. No other team is even close to being in that discussion. Astralis was close to being in that argument for a short period but proved once again they are still just as unstable and unreliable as they were back in the Dignitas and later days of TSM. Gambit was and will be a one hit wonder. And the other top tier teams are obviously not even worth mentioning in this conversation.

G2 IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD CURRENTLY.

Now post your b.s bait and hate. And try and show 1 team besides SK that could be argued better then G2 on a grand scale atm in CS.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: September 04, 2017, 10:58:57 pm »
g2 inconsistent as fuck amigo

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: September 04, 2017, 11:00:21 pm »
Is this the same team that didn't make it out of groups at the major a few weeks ago? Apparently one title makes you the best team in the world. G2 have the potential to be the best team in the world but they only got through to the final having played one top five team in a bo3 series who threw the game on series point.

Other than that G2 were taken to overtime on cache by a team who has a god awful ct side and had to play North in the finals who have been under achieveing for months. On the surface it's a title but when you look into it there isn't really much to see. If they made consistent runs in big tournaments then you might have a case but if you look at every best team in the world that has ever been, none of them were as inconsistent as G2. One minute they're winning the pro league and the next they're going out in groups at Krakow.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:22:15 pm by Toffee Lad »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: September 05, 2017, 12:29:44 am »
Is this the same team that didn't make it out of groups at the major a few weeks ago? Apparently one title makes you the best team in the world. G2 have the potential to be the best team in the world but they only got through to the final having played one top five team in a bo3 series who threw the game on series point.

Other than that G2 were taken to overtime on cache by a team who has a god awful ct side and had to play North in the finals who have been under achieveing for months. On the surface it's a title but when you look into it there isn't really much to see. If they made consistent runs in big tournaments then you might have a case but if you look at every best team in the world that has ever been, none of them were as inconsistent as G2. One minute they're winning the pro league and the next they're going out in groups at Krakow.

And yet major after major we see top teams and the predicted winner go out in groups usually. You are correct, winning Malmo alone does not make them the best team in the world. But if you compare them to the other top 10 teams its very clear G2 is out performing them regularly and continually topping or winning most events that have partaken in with few exceptions.

And you have to be a complete fool to think that ANY team can just plow through everyone over and over in tier1 CS it just isn't going to happen now adays with how high the skill level and competition is.

Only reason SK is above them is because of past achievements.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: September 05, 2017, 12:51:51 am »
Predicted winner go out in groups? What kind of shite you smoking lad? The two favourites, Astyrwlis and SK both made the playoffs. G2 played shit at the major and if you can't bring it on the biggest level then you're not the best team in the world.

At Krakow they lost to Fnatic, Gambit and only just beat the old cloud9 roster in overtime. Top teams don't lose those games even if they are best of ones. G2 are not outperforming them regularly at all. SK have won numerous titles in the past few months, more than G2.

Of course things aren't as clear cut as they used to be. You've just contradicted yourself by saying that only a fool would believe in a team plowing everyone else whilst simultaneously saying that G2 are out performing everyone, when based on their results they clearly aren't.

G2 aren't winning most of their events at all. They've been to 10 events in 2017 (one of which was a qualifier)and only won four (including the qualifier and the tours tier 2 tournament). Both 2017 majors have seen them go out in groups (something which never happen to SK or Astralis)
If we extend that to 2016 they have only won six of their last 19 events with neither of the extra two titles being tier 1 events.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: September 05, 2017, 01:28:06 am »
Predicted winner go out in groups? What kind of shite you smoking lad? The two favourites, Astyrwlis and SK both made the playoffs. G2 played shit at the major and if you can't bring it on the biggest level then you're not the best team in the world.

At Krakow they lost to Fnatic, Gambit and only just beat the old cloud9 roster in overtime. Top teams don't lose those games even if they are best of ones. G2 are not outperforming them regularly at all. SK have won numerous titles in the past few months, more than G2.

Of course things aren't as clear cut as they used to be. You've just contradicted yourself by saying that only a fool would believe in a team plowing everyone else whilst simultaneously saying that G2 are out performing everyone, when based on their results they clearly aren't.

G2 aren't winning most of their events at all. They've been to 10 events in 2017 (one of which was a qualifier)and only won four (including the qualifier and the tours tier 2 tournament). Both 2017 majors have seen them go out in groups (something which never happen to SK or Astralis)
If we extend that to 2016 they have only won six of their last 19 events with neither of the extra two titles being tier 1 events.

So your argument is what? SK is better then them? Yes i already admitted they can be argued the better team. But what other teams are near their level? NONE. And to note you are not only telling me im wrong but also that everyone on HLTV is also wrong. Blatantly denying statistics for no good reason whatsoever. Sounds about right coming from this cs thread. Several of you also told me Bodyy was garbage and tried to give me a million dumb ass reasons why he was bad and would never end up on the super team etc. Toffee you give alot of input on here but 9/10 its wrong and biased.

P.S. Good luck being a NiP fangay ::)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:30:56 am by Marceaux »