Author Topic: In Development - B&I 3.0 - old thread  (Read 201573 times)

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
  • Side: Union
Re: In Development - B&I 3.0 - Follow the development on ModDB!
« Reply #900 on: June 14, 2016, 08:55:55 pm »
Indeed  :D

Offline Dius

• Brigadier General
  • 31e Regiment Former
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Dius
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #901 on: June 14, 2016, 10:12:54 pm »
New pictures of french Infantry Parrot please ! ;D
Quote from: Tardet
Tout le monde pensait que les 85e dominaient dans la relation de couple 31e-85e alors qu'en faite, ceux qui ont pu voir de l'intérieur savent que c'était le 31e qui portait la culotte, et de loin.
Je me souviendrais toujours du moment, à la fin de la réunion de disband du 85e, on se pose la question de savoir si on doit continuer ou pas, on discute pendant bien une heure voir plus, les 31e écoutent sagement sans rien dire. Avant de finir, on se dit que bon, on va quand même leur demander leur avis parce que c'est des potes et des mecs qui nous ont toujours soutenus.
Marc : 'Ah bha nous on avait tablé sur votre disband depuis plus d'un mois, du coup non, on est plutôt surpris en soi.'
L'EM du 85e en PLS, Dius et RzR qui dab devant leur PC. Merci, bonsoir.

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stMN[B]Cpt.Wilfried
« Reply #902 on: June 15, 2016, 01:25:31 am »
New pictures of Prussian Infantry Parrot please ! ;D

Offline Parrot

• Board Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #903 on: June 15, 2016, 01:57:25 am »
i'm sure i've showcased a lot of that stuff, what kind of things do you guys want to see?
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: June 15, 2016, 03:10:04 am »
i'm sure i've showcased a lot of that stuff, what kind of things do you guys want to see?

I want to play not see bro this is worse than a really good strip tease.

Offline ThePatriot98

• Lieutenant General
  • FOR THE UNION!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USADominic
« Reply #905 on: June 15, 2016, 04:33:21 am »

I want to play not see bro this is worse than a really good strip tease.

Lol true dat . but we gotta be patient, he came thus far so nobly advanced. He has to keep it up and then once he thinks he is done when he is happy with it he'll release
Major of the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, 2nd "Eagle" Brigade

Offline Dius

• Brigadier General
  • 31e Regiment Former
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Dius
« Reply #906 on: June 15, 2016, 10:54:42 am »

French uniform please
Quote from: Tardet
Tout le monde pensait que les 85e dominaient dans la relation de couple 31e-85e alors qu'en faite, ceux qui ont pu voir de l'intérieur savent que c'était le 31e qui portait la culotte, et de loin.
Je me souviendrais toujours du moment, à la fin de la réunion de disband du 85e, on se pose la question de savoir si on doit continuer ou pas, on discute pendant bien une heure voir plus, les 31e écoutent sagement sans rien dire. Avant de finir, on se dit que bon, on va quand même leur demander leur avis parce que c'est des potes et des mecs qui nous ont toujours soutenus.
Marc : 'Ah bha nous on avait tablé sur votre disband depuis plus d'un mois, du coup non, on est plutôt surpris en soi.'
L'EM du 85e en PLS, Dius et RzR qui dab devant leur PC. Merci, bonsoir.

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 15, 2016, 07:41:16 pm »
Prussiansnss

Offline ThePatriot98

• Lieutenant General
  • FOR THE UNION!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USADominic
« Reply #908 on: June 15, 2016, 08:04:31 pm »
russians
Major of the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, 2nd "Eagle" Brigade

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 16, 2016, 10:37:17 am »
When do we get a standalone game ? AZW and NAS get one i give u all my moneys !!

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 16, 2016, 07:02:13 pm »
AZW has a standalone?!

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 16, 2016, 07:34:24 pm »
AZW has a standalone?!

yes its called like dawn of zulu response

http://store.steampowered.com/app/401250/
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:36:05 pm by Duke Of LongTree »

Offline JohannGustavsen

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 16, 2016, 10:41:02 pm »
That's pretty dope fam.

Offline DarthTaco

• Major
  • Modding merc at your service!
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 16, 2016, 11:58:33 pm »
Looks interesting, I'll give it a go.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: In Development - B&I 3.0 - Devblog Scenes
« Reply #914 on: June 18, 2016, 03:15:48 pm »
Hello everyone and welcome to this little Devblog for B&I 3.0!

I've joined the team about one month ago and am currently working on historical maps as well as on new, creative scenes full of immersion.

My aim is to provide some full-historical maps that will feature parts of the period's famous battles and will allow you to jump back in time right into the fight! I'm setting up multiple scenes with various features, e. g. completly enterable - and destructable! - towns. I wish to give you an overview on two of these maps and show you how much research has been done in order to provide this completly unique experience in Mount&Blade Warband!

Battle of Sedan: Bazeilles

The Battle of Bazeilles was fought on 1 September 1870 during the Franco-Prussian War as a portion of the larger Battle of Sedan and was one of the first battles to feature modern urban warfare tactics. It took place in Bazeilles, France, a small village in the department of Ardennes near Sedan, and involved a force of Bavarian soldiers battling against French marines and partisans.

The village was defended by a small detachment of the "Blue Division" Troupes de marine, under the command of General de Vassoigne. Marsouin snipers, along with local guerrillas, fired on the Prusso-Bavarian troops using quick-firing Chassepot breech-loading rifles.

Although outnumbered ten to one, the French held the village until Napoleon III gave orders to withdraw. A small group under commander Arsene Lambert remained in the last house on the road to Sedan, the Auberge Bourgerie, fighting to the last bullet in order to cover the retreat.

The battle for Bazeilles was a dark day for the Bavarian army; General Carl Von Helvig deemed it "a bloody contribution to the Bavarian military honor, an honorable putty for German unity."

For many military artists and illustrators of the late 19th century, the struggle for Bazeilles was a popular motif.

The map ingame!

The churchyard: Not only crucial stand, but also a small military hospital!

Bavarian Artillery - ready to turn the village into ashes.

Make ready to fight for the streets.....

The French have blatantly tried to entrench the sight - however, they didn't do it in time therefor the defenses are rather makeshift.

The open fields may be deathzones for everyone trying to cross them without cover....

[close]

Battle of Königgrätz: Maslowed

The Battle of Königgrätz, also known as the Battle of Sadowa, Sadová, or Hradec Králové, was the decisive battle of the Austro-Prussian War, in which the Kingdom of Prussia defeated the Austrian Empire. Taking place near Königgrätz (Hradec Králové) and Sadowa (Sadová) in Bohemia on 3 July 1866, it was an example of battlefield concentration, a convergence of multiple units at the same location to trap and/or destroy an enemy force between them.

The village of Maslowed - located next to the famous Swiepwald - saw heavy fighting all over the day. Eventually the Prussian 3rd Army managed to take it and pushed through the Swiepwald , scattered the Austrian line by destroying its right flank. The 3rd Army then moved forward right into the heart of the Austrian line, took the village of Chlum and forced the Austrian army to retreat.

The fights near Maslowed and inside the Swiepwald were very intense, resulting in hundreds of deaths until the Prussian 3rd Army managed to overrun the Austrian troops and crushed the Austrian northern flank, managing to advance towards the village of Chlum.

The battlefield's landscape has kept its general appearance over the course of the last 150 years - here the Swiepwald.

The map ingame!

The Swiepwald: obscure as if taken from a fary tale it will be difficult to gain the upper hand without going deep inside.

The village seen from the north (Prussian front). It would be nearly impossible to cross the open fields if the opponent was given the chance to take it unhindered...

The village again, this time from the south.

All houses are enterable - up to some roasted chicken or a good, cold beer?

Overview

[close]

I hope you've liked this little blog and are looking forward to playing this game as much as I do. Spread the word, stay tuned, find people to play the mod with and remember the history!

~Ted
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<