Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]  (Read 316901 times)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server [Applications Closed]
« Reply #2640 on: September 05, 2014, 05:49:37 pm »
Meh, I can think of several people who are exactly the same and it has never come into question that they should remain banned AFTER they have been given a date on which they should be unbanned.

Name them, with proof of their trolling please.

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #2641 on: September 05, 2014, 06:01:06 pm »
Meh, I can think of several people who are exactly the same and it has never come into question that they should remain banned AFTER they have been given a date on which they should be unbanned.

Proof is quite obviously impossible now, and though I could name them I don't see what it accomplishes, just makes me look like a twat to the people that I could name. Besides, I'm the one who is going along with the norm here. Alp was given a date for which he should be unbanned, and if you want to go against that for whatever reason, that's not my business, but it does seem quite unfair considering if nobody had made any petitions or whatnot, whether Alp should be unbanned or not would never have been brought into question.

Offline XerXes

• Sergeant
  • Retarded/retired
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2642 on: September 05, 2014, 06:03:30 pm »
Well, Dottore, have you ever seen Alp actually play on Groupfighting as it should be played?

Well, I saw Betty play normal on GF server once, soooooo there is some hope for the GF admins :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 06:12:47 pm by XerXes »

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: September 05, 2014, 06:49:17 pm »

Proof is quite obviously impossible now, and though I could name them I don't see what it accomplishes, just makes me look like a twat to the people that I could name. Besides, I'm the one who is going along with the norm here. Alp was given a date for which he should be unbanned, and if you want to go against that for whatever reason, that's not my business, but it does seem quite unfair considering if nobody had made any petitions or whatnot, whether Alp should be unbanned or not would never have been brought into question.

Damn, I thought I could trick you :/

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2644 on: September 05, 2014, 06:49:38 pm »
I love Mauricio hihihihii
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: September 05, 2014, 07:05:16 pm »
Well, Dottore, have you ever seen Alp actually play on Groupfighting as it should be played?

Well, I saw Betty play normal on GF server once, soooooo there is some hope for the GF admins :D

hahahahah bet she has an account that no-one knows about, with an ID that hasn't been banned from any server, and she is like one of the pillars of the NW community... Best Conspiracy evar.
<3

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2646 on: September 05, 2014, 07:07:05 pm »

hahahahah bet she has an account that no-one knows about, with an ID that hasn't been banned from any server, and she is like one of the pillars of the NW community... Best Conspiracy evar.

Wouldn't surprise me if she was in fact an admin on the server
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: September 05, 2014, 07:12:28 pm »

So who could she be? Hmm...
<3

Offline Dottore

• Second Lieutenant
  • No, I am not Chinese Matty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Cpl_Matty
« Reply #2648 on: September 05, 2014, 07:20:24 pm »

So who could she be? Hmm...
*cough*Murphy*cough*

Offline Deus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: September 05, 2014, 08:13:26 pm »
    Steam Name: Deus
    Name of which you were banned: 14e_SoPV_Deus
    Date when you were banned: 29-8-14
    Action leading to ban: Too many teamkill
    Why should you be unbanned: I'm always serious, never trolling, never banned and I love to train on this server. Unfortunately this day I got too much ping which lead to the first kick, then I disconected and came back later hopping to have less ping. But I had not.  I usually don't make so much teamkills. I'll be more careful. Finally sorry about the troubles.
    PlayerID: 521133

Thank you

Post here on 05/09/14 for your unban.

Thank you again

Offline Konopka

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: September 05, 2014, 08:16:19 pm »
Date you were banned: iam not sur but i think taht it is the 29th august ....BOOOM: unbanned already in 1/9/14 and for same reason

why?

Offline Konopka

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: September 05, 2014, 08:41:41 pm »
After great consultation and a reading of the hateful responses on here, Alpkerem has decided to boycott the Groupfighting_Server and all things associated with it. May your server fall in from the inside. #getrekt

Free Alp!!! i have seen him in many games and he is good player and fair...FREE ALPKEREM!!!  >:(

Offline XerXes

• Sergeant
  • Retarded/retired
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2652 on: September 05, 2014, 09:29:15 pm »
After great consultation and a reading of the hateful responses on here, Alpkerem has decided to boycott the Groupfighting_Server and all things associated with it. May your server fall in from the inside. #getrekt

Free Alp!!! i have seen him in many games and he is good player and fair...FREE ALPKEREM!!!  >:(

This is gonna help for your unban request :P

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: September 05, 2014, 09:31:34 pm »

This is gonna help for your unban request :P

haha I was reading this at the time the page automatically refreshed, and I was thinking the same thing.

Spoiler
... and I had to post.
[close]
<3

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2654 on: September 06, 2014, 12:20:00 am »

Here is a top tip. The more stupid stuff you post the more I get rustled. The more I get rustled, the longer the ban time.

Simply because 10 people try to usurp due process and pressure us into unbanning someone they will now not be unbanned. If Alp had come to me and talked it over he probably would have been unbanned on the spot.

Good job in your campagin doe 10/10