Author Topic: 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot - The Buffs  (Read 281519 times)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot - The Buffs
« Reply #1485 on: March 23, 2014, 04:53:50 pm »
Page 100.

Man, fuck that "SUM1 ALREDY POSTEDED" message. I would have gotten that. :(
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Nasoori

• Second Lieutenant
  • ^not gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 23, 2014, 04:54:02 pm »
gz

Offline Darkeh

• Sergeant
  • Beyond Servers representative and sales operator
    • View Profile
    • Beyond servers.com - Quality for your money!
  • Nick: Darkeh
« Reply #1487 on: March 23, 2014, 04:55:45 pm »
Congratulations on 100 pages. Sorry that this issue may have spoiled it slightly. I wish you a good day. :)

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1488 on: March 23, 2014, 04:57:17 pm »
All these people waiting to steal page 100
Ik, they are so hungry omg

Spoiler
^ Double post pls nuh!

Andrew, you know you are brothers with Colonel John from the 92nd, Ensign Super from the 3rd and Lance Corporal Ancient from the 3rdFG?

7. Posting private conversations or personal images without permission
All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead. Furthermore posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement.

I have posted the entire conversation here. I'm not using it to mislead anyone, simply backing up the point that I'd rather he not 'change' members of the brigade.
I don't truly understand why you post this in the first place? I know who you are Darkeh and I know Beach is a good guy who could become a good player? All I did was offer him Recruit which is indeed a very a good rank!

Other then that it is true that you are not allowed to post steam conversations over FSE without permission.

I posted it with Beach's permission. May I have yours as well, and if not would you be kind enough to provide me with a reason?
Please do explain the reason of this post ? Are you getting a little butt hurt perhaps? Hopefully you aren't! Yes, you do have permission to keep this post up indeed! Now please explain my dear Darkeh!

I posted this because I felt like it was something the community needed to view. They can make what they want of it. I personally just found it a little bit creepy. I'd like to thank you for your permission to keep it up. :)
Indeed, I agree! My opinion is very valuable for all to see especially when it comes upon the topic of "Darkeh" and how the 3rd does not allow people to rejoin unless reinvited. You are welcome.

Page 100 is so close!

I value everyone's opinion when it comes to myself. Though I hadn't realized it was a topic of much discussion.
[close]
You are the one that turned it into a discussion by posting it on my thread you dummy  :-*

hi
Page 100.

Man, fuck that "SUM1 ALREDY POSTEDED" message. I would have gotten that. :(
gz
Boom boom, page 100 we made it!

Congratulations on 100 pages. Sorry that this issue may have spoiled it slightly. I wish you a good day. :)
Thank you, you got us here quicker and this isn't even an issue! It is a laughing and enjoyable matter, good day to you aswell Darkeh ;D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 05:05:38 pm by Stunned Lime »

Offline Beach

• First Sergeant
  • If you're not dead you're not trying hard enough!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Col_Beach
« Reply #1489 on: March 23, 2014, 04:59:50 pm »
Spoiler

^ Double post pls nuh!

Andrew, you know you are brothers with Colonel John from the 92nd, Ensign Super from the 3rd and Lance Corporal Ancient from the 3rdFG?

All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead. Furthermore posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement.

I have posted the entire conversation here. I'm not using it to mislead anyone, simply backing up the point that I'd rather he not 'change' members of the brigade.
I don't truly understand why you post this in the first place? I know who you are Darkeh and I know Beach is a good guy who could become a good player? All I did was offer him Recruit which is indeed a very a good rank!

Other then that it is true that you are not allowed to post steam conversations over FSE without permission.

I posted it with Beach's permission. May I have yours as well, and if not would you be kind enough to provide me with a reason?
Please do explain the reason of this post ? Are you getting a little butt hurt perhaps? Hopefully you aren't! Yes, you do have permission to keep this post up indeed! Now please explain my dear Darkeh!

I posted this because I felt like it was something the community needed to view. They can make what they want of it. I personally just found it a little bit creepy. I'd like to thank you for your permission to keep it up. :)
Indeed, I agree! My opinion is very valuable for all to see especially when it comes upon the topic of "Darkeh" and how the 3rd does not allow people to rejoin unless reinvited. You are welcome.

Page 100 is so close!

I value everyone's opinion when it comes to myself. Though I hadn't realized it was a topic of much discussion.
[close]
You are the one that turned it into a discussion by posting it on my thread you dummy  :-*

2. Trolling, insulting and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, homophobic slurs, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people. Also do not post screamer links; it may result in an immediate mute or ban depending on how far the admin launched his breakfast upon viewing. Additionally; should a user create an account or group solely for the means of trolling, advertisement of trolling, or as a means to cause harm to another individual or group, in whatever shape or form, then FSE reserves the right to refuse service to the individual or group in question. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 06:07:36 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 23, 2014, 05:02:12 pm »
Spoiler

^ Double post pls nuh!

Page 100 is so close!

Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, homophobic slurs, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people. Also do not post screamer links; it may result in an immediate mute or ban depending on how far the admin launched his breakfast upon viewing. Additionally; should a user create an account or group solely for the means of trolling, advertisement of trolling, or as a means to cause harm to another individual or group, in whatever shape or form, then FSE reserves the right to refuse service to the individual or group in question.
[close]
I mean it in a nice way !

Hello everyone i am doing a survey... could all of the people suffering with autism please reply to this post, thanks :)
Hi
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 05:06:32 pm by Stunned Lime »

Offline Bobmarley

• First Sergeant
  • Proud to be LCpl in the 3rd Buffs
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_LCpl_Colin_Barrett
« Reply #1491 on: March 23, 2014, 05:03:46 pm »
Hello everyone i am doing a survey... could all of the people suffering with autism please reply to this post, thanks :)
hi
Lance Corporal Colin Barrett

3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot
"The Buffs"

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 23, 2014, 05:04:17 pm »
Spoiler

^ Double post pls nuh!

Page 100 is so close!

I mean it in a nice way !

Hi
[close]
Stahp with all the pyramids, it is not good for the forum!

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 23, 2014, 05:04:34 pm »
This is a place to be.

Offline Bobmarley

• First Sergeant
  • Proud to be LCpl in the 3rd Buffs
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_LCpl_Colin_Barrett