Author Topic: 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot - The Buffs  (Read 286610 times)

Offline Samuel

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 3rd (East Kent) Regiment of Foot "The Buffs" Website
  • Side: Union
Re: 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot - The Buffs
« Reply #1470 on: March 23, 2014, 04:40:07 pm »
Interesting.

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: March 23, 2014, 04:43:19 pm »
7. Posting private conversations or personal images without permission
All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead. Furthermore posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement.

I have posted the entire conversation here. I'm not using it to mislead anyone, simply backing up the point that I'd rather he not 'change' members of the brigade.
I don't truly understand why you post this in the first place? I know who you are Darkeh and I know Beach is a good guy who could become a good player? All I did was offer him Recruit which is indeed a very a good rank!

Other then that it is true that you are not allowed to post steam conversations over FSE without permission.

I posted it with Beach's permission. May I have yours as well, and if not would you be kind enough to provide me with a reason?
Please do explain the reason of this post ? Are you getting a little butt hurt perhaps? Hopefully you aren't! Yes, you do have permission to keep this post up indeed! Now please explain my dear Darkeh! Help me reach page 100 please.

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #1472 on: March 23, 2014, 04:44:29 pm »
Im with u Frit

Offline Andrew

• Major General
  • "Just keep stabbing he's gonna die eventually"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAndrews or something
« Reply #1473 on: March 23, 2014, 04:45:36 pm »
Shit sorry, no idea how this happend.. sorry for the double post

Offline Darkeh

• Sergeant
  • Beyond Servers representative and sales operator
    • View Profile
    • Beyond servers.com - Quality for your money!
  • Nick: Darkeh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1474 on: March 23, 2014, 04:45:58 pm »
All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead. Furthermore posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement.

I have posted the entire conversation here. I'm not using it to mislead anyone, simply backing up the point that I'd rather he not 'change' members of the brigade.
I don't truly understand why you post this in the first place? I know who you are Darkeh and I know Beach is a good guy who could become a good player? All I did was offer him Recruit which is indeed a very a good rank!

Other then that it is true that you are not allowed to post steam conversations over FSE without permission.

I posted it with Beach's permission. May I have yours as well, and if not would you be kind enough to provide me with a reason?
Please do explain the reason of this post ? Are you getting a little butt hurt perhaps? Hopefully you aren't! Yes, you do have permission to keep this post up indeed! Now please explain my dear Darkeh!

I posted this because I felt like it was something the community needed to view. They can make what they want of it. I personally just found it a little bit creepy. I'd like to thank you for your permission to keep it up. :)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: March 23, 2014, 04:47:59 pm »
I can't read. Also, one page left!
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Darkeh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 23, 2014, 04:48:59 pm »
He doesn't need to give you a reason to take it down. He doesn't want you to keep it up so delete it.

He has just given me permission to keep it up. And yes, I know he doesn't need to give me a reason, I simply requested one, I would have taken it down regardless.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 23, 2014, 04:49:27 pm »
He doesn't need to give you a reason to take it down. He doesn't want you to keep it up so delete it.

He has just given me permission to keep it up. And yes, I know he doesn't need to give me a reason, I simply requested one, I would have taken it down regardless.

Yep. I skimmed through. My mistake.
Current:

Offline Darkeh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 23, 2014, 04:49:49 pm »

Yep. I skimmed through. My mistake.

No harm done. :)

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 23, 2014, 04:50:41 pm »
^ Double post pls nuh!

Andrew, you know you are brothers with Colonel John from the 92nd, Ensign Super from the 3rd and Lance Corporal Ancient from the 3rdFG?

Please do explain the reason of this post ? Are you getting a little butt hurt perhaps? Hopefully you aren't! Yes, you do have permission to keep this post up indeed! Now please explain my dear Darkeh!

I posted this because I felt like it was something the community needed to view. They can make what they want of it. I personally just found it a little bit creepy. I'd like to thank you for your permission to keep it up. :)
Indeed, I agree! My opinion is very valuable for all to see especially when it comes upon the topic of "Darkeh" and how the 3rd does not allow people to rejoin unless reinvited. You are welcome.

Page 100 is so close!

Offline Bobmarley

• First Sergeant
  • Proud to be LCpl in the 3rd Buffs
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_LCpl_Colin_Barrett
« Reply #1480 on: March 23, 2014, 04:52:13 pm »
Cant wait for the linebattle tonight
Lance Corporal Colin Barrett

3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot
"The Buffs"

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: March 23, 2014, 04:53:13 pm »
Cant wait for the linebattle tonight
Aye, it will be a good fight tonight for sure!

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: March 23, 2014, 04:53:24 pm »
All these people waiting to steal page 100
Current:

Offline Darkeh

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: March 23, 2014, 04:53:40 pm »
^ Double post pls nuh!

Andrew, you know you are brothers with Colonel John from the 92nd, Ensign Super from the 3rd and Lance Corporal Ancient from the 3rdFG?

Indeed, I agree! My opinion is very valuable for all to see especially when it comes upon the topic of "Darkeh" and how the 3rd does not allow people to rejoin unless reinvited. You are welcome.

Page 100 is so close!

I value everyone's opinion when it comes to myself. Though I hadn't realized it was a topic of much discussion.

Offline Samuel

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • 3rd (East Kent) Regiment of Foot "The Buffs" Website
« Reply #1484 on: March 23, 2014, 04:53:44 pm »
hi