Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 265290 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Sorry I couldnt make the LB folk. Definitely was pretty interesting to see everybody come in like that.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Milly it's prob best to lock this thread as who- has claim to this regiment now. Radd swagg folk.

Offline Heckyea3279

• Volunteer
  • piece of shit fuck
    • View Profile
arty train cav charge is best cav charge
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ > slide to unlock ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Is that what happens when im not around?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
Technically, Who- does now have rights to the name. Regardless if this was a joke, you must now deal with the consequences of your actions, Millander. 15eme is pretty much his now, not yours.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Welcome to the regiment Cadet Forrest.

Also after a few more events plan on removing inactive using Balien's wonderfully done attendance sheet.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy

Also after a few more events plan on removing inactive using Balien's wonderfully done attendance sheet.

3eVolt has an attendance sheet too. All the Adjutants used to do it, but then the ESO Nation attacked...

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker

3eVolt has an attendance sheet too. All the Adjutants used to do it, but then the ESO Nation attacked...
Good, make the lower rank scrublets do all the work, that is what they are there for  :-*

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
like you, u scrub

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
the 15e tags and name now rightfully belong to me. If you do not cooperate and change your tags I will have your thread locked.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Redwall

• Second Lieutenant
  • Victoria Concordia Crescit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_James_Hart
shut up *snip*

jk luv u babes
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:52:28 pm by McEwan »

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:53:25 pm by McEwan »

Regiment History:

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
the 15e tags and name now rightfully belong to me. If you do not cooperate and change your tags I will have your thread locked.

But... your thread was locked first...

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
its a joke *snip*
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:53:44 pm by McEwan »
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award