Author Topic: Dangerous predators  (Read 12056 times)

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
  • Side: Neutral
Dangerous predators
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:18:53 am »
What are some of the most dangerous predators known to man? Just post your predator of choice, preferably with a picture, and maybe some info if you would like.

Although I could be typical me and just post the Mongoose and how awesome it is, I'll do something different and post this bad boy,

The Jaguar

The Jaguar is an extremely strong and dangerous predator, capable of dragging 800lbs animals through thick jungle and across raging rivers. Not only that, the Jaguar rivals the lion in size but is far faster, stronger, and more cunning. Jaguars are stalk and ambush predators, hunting alone and quite effectively. Jaguars have been known to kill animals with a single swipe of their paw, the sheer force alone can crush an animal's head with ease. Jaguars have another killing method that is rather unique to their species and that is to bite down on their prey's skull and simply crush it. Jaguars can do this because no other big cat can match the Jaguar's devastating bite.

The Jaguar has a devastating bite, capable of a whopping 2000psi bite force! To put that in perspective, Lions have a bite force of roughly 650psi, and Tigers have a bite force of roughly 1000~psi. What makes this even more impressive is that the Jaguar has a higher bite force than the hyena or even the Hippopotamus! Jaguars are devastating predators and have even been seen killing horses with single bites or swipes of their paws.

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Dangerous predators
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 12:57:35 pm »

Wow much dangerous, shit loads all around the world, much trouble, very angry. Wow.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 01:08:47 pm »
The Pedophile. Nearing extinction due to the hunting by a man called Chris Hansen.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 05:27:43 pm »
The ignorant: unbeatable.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 05:34:17 pm »
The Pedophile. Nearing extinction due to the hunting by a man called Chris Hansen.
So dogging true
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 07:02:08 pm »
The most dangerous predator you'll ever come across...
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=8303
He's a beauty!

AeroNinja

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 07:03:05 pm »
What are some of the most dangerous predators known to man? Just post your predator of choice, preferably with a picture, and maybe some info if you would like.

Although I could be typical me and just post the Mongoose and how awesome it is, I'll do something different and post this bad boy,

The Jaguar

The Jaguar is an extremely strong and dangerous predator, capable of dragging 800lbs animals through thick jungle and across raging rivers. Not only that, the Jaguar rivals the lion in size but is far faster, stronger, and more cunning. Jaguars are stalk and ambush predators, hunting alone and quite effectively. Jaguars have been known to kill animals with a single swipe of their paw, the sheer force alone can crush an animal's head with ease. Jaguars have another killing method that is rather unique to their species and that is to bite down on their prey's skull and simply crush it. Jaguars can do this because no other big cat can match the Jaguar's devastating bite.

The Jaguar has a devastating bite, capable of a whopping 2000psi bite force! To put that in perspective, Lions have a bite force of roughly 650psi, and Tigers have a bite force of roughly 1000~psi. What makes this even more impressive is that the Jaguar has a higher bite force than the hyena or even the Hippopotamus! Jaguars are devastating predators and have even been seen killing horses with single bites or swipes of their paws.
I wuve you jaguar is my favourite animal

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 07:03:23 pm »
The ignorant: unbeatable.
Hypocrite....

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 07:43:26 pm »
I've got to say the grizzy bear. An incredibly smart animal and very aggressive, especially mother bears when their cubs are in danger. They too also can kill animals such as deer in one swipe.

Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 07:44:25 pm »
Stupid thing is you find em cute and want to hug em but they are so dangerous as the title sais :(

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 07:56:31 pm »
The human

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 08:19:12 pm »
Grizzly Bears are incredible animals, but dangerous too. But why do they look so god damn cute and cuddly??? I feel like the most dangerous predators make the most adorable babies, is this a tactic?

Baby Jaguar
[close]

Baby Lion
[close]

Baby Leopard
[close]

Baby Gorilla
[close]

Baby Polar Bear
[close]

Baby Wolf
[close]

Cuteness overload

Offline Frederik

• Donator
  • Never forget 03.09.2015 #freeturin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 10:41:34 pm »
Baby Wolf
[close]

Cuteness overload

So cute, buy me one
ich will dich für android
He's a well-known nationalist with no respect for actual history or historians.
For a second I thought you were talking about me. :3

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 10:47:31 pm »
They are cute because they remind us to human babies and for humans are human babies cute because if there was a human that didn't like his babies, he left them alone and and animals ate them or he ate them himself and his race got extincted.

Evolution, man. :o
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Frederik

• Donator
  • Never forget 03.09.2015 #freeturin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 10:49:27 pm »
I didn't understand anything you wrote, They are still cute.
ich will dich für android
He's a well-known nationalist with no respect for actual history or historians.
For a second I thought you were talking about me. :3