Author Topic: ADMIN ABUSE *Groupfighting_Server_NW*  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Pattie

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kazachiy Poltovnik Petrovich
  • Side: Neutral
ADMIN ABUSE *Groupfighting_Server_NW*
« on: July 18, 2013, 04:10:57 am »
Bacially, 91st_Pte_William_Howard aka Phillip aka admin on PF, got a friend of him to abuse the admin and ban me with ban hammer.
Date: 18.07.2013, around 02:00 GMT at morning.

It started with me killing Phillip so many times, then he said "My cat was running over my computer." or something like that. *Check the logs, I dont remember everything*
Then I said, Cats tastes delicius. Specially with macaroni. :D
He asked where I was from and I said, "This might sound wierd but im Thai. :D"
Then he said, Go die.
He got pissed off and said "Im not gonna call you Dmitry anymore, im gonna call you twat or cunt."
---------DONT REMEMBER CHECK THE LOGS------------
---------PRIVATE PF STUFFES---------------------
After he said "It would be a pleasure to nuke China"
And I said, wtf has China with this to do? xd
He said. Somethimes I should wish China could burn
I asked him if hes mad and he said "U dont know how"
"If you were my neightboor, I would burn your house".
-----SOMETHING I DONT REMEMBER CHECK THE LOGS FOR GODS SAKES------
I killed him, and won the round. Next round another 91st guy came and spawned ban hammer and banned me.
Proof 1: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047847808/screenshot/882987975070911686
Proof 2: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161157355

Proof that Phillip is racists.
*snip*

Thanks Fleetfoot for helping me with this. :D
ADMIN GEEZE DONT TAKE AWAY THE CHAT WITH FLEETFOOT AND PHILLIP, IT WAS NOT PRIVATE.

Thanks for using the time to this.
- Dmitry known as Litowsky_LG_Plk_Dmitry.

Quote about meat.
Meat is meat, dont care about it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 04:47:00 am by McEwanMaster »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
Re: ADMIN ABUSE *Groupfighting_Server_NW*
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 04:45:10 am »
Sorry, but I can't have you post outside conversations unless you post proof of them (the other participants) giving you permission to do so. And to be honest, the best course of action in your position would have been to PM me about any misconception instead of angrily re-editing it back to your post.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 04:47:29 am by McEwanMaster »

Kielbasa!

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 04:56:30 am »
I think this is the server your looking for:
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=51.0

I understand that your upset about any racism and abuse you may have suffered at the hands of third party servers but we tend not to permit outside conversations that have been posted without permission because a) we can't verify the authenticity and b) it causes to much drama and is often not intended for public consumption and c) if its specifically related to an unban request you can just give a quick a summary of the conversation ie: I said I was from Thailand, he asked me whether I eat cats or dogs and one of the admins banned me with a ban hammer.

7. Posting private conversations without permission
All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you will be instantly muted, and the post removed.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2713.0

Now normally you would be warned before a mute but since an admin edited your post to correct the mistake and moved it to the relevant area and you decided not to clarify things with the admin in question then it becomes much easier to mute.
Additionally you posted this in the wrong area with big bold capital letters which isn't exactly following due process. Send a PM to McEwan and I am sure he will remove the mute but you need to act calm and collected since your dealing with third party servers over which we have no control.

Thanks.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 10:56:11 am »
Theres pretty much nothing you can do if you get on the bad side of the 91st. You are definetly not the first person to be unfairly banned, nor the last, but it is a private server so Tav and his minions to do what they want on it.

Atleast you weren't permanently banned. However there are a few other active GF servers with nice administrators so i recommend you try those out instead.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:17:19 am by Archduke_Sven »

told that bih don't @ me

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 11:57:14 am »
I wonder if Tavington will say anything about this one, if it is true.

Offline Alexander Munro

• Private
  • I'll zornhau the crap out of your genitalia!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Maj_Alexander_Munro
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 12:18:03 pm »
I have been instructed to relay these words (They are not mine and I have nothing to do with this thread): 

02:20:11 - [91st_Pte_William_Howard] and don't talk to me

This snippet is taken from the logs and posted with William Howards permission, secondly William Howard isn't even an admin on GFing so I don't see why you needed to make a whole thread about your unfair treatment and bladly blah, you could of just posted a complaint on our thread and I would of dealt with him, like I already have. I wasted a good portion of my morning looking through the logs only to see both of you, yes both, you included for at least 20 minutes. The log I posted above showed Fillip asking you to leave him alone, if you had of done so and refrained from antagonizing him which is clearly what you were trying to do, maybe you wouldn't have got temp banned? Again, making a QQ thread about a Temp ban, you must really want some attention. On-top of that William just informed me of your friend Fleetwood who apparenrlty helped you write this thread also added Fillip on steam and spammed him with Chinese letters, I saw the chat, don't bother lying about it Dimitry, you've dug your own grave with some of the things you typed in the logs, which I will gladly post if given permission to do so.

PS: I edited it to a perm ban, if you want an unban post in the correct section, next time, think before you type in chat and then try and make William Howard out to be some monster, he's a random player and you just set out to troll him, well done Dimitry, you must be proud of yourself. Some advice next time if someones offending you and theirs no admin on follow these steps, press Esc -> Mute Player -> Select their name, not that hard is it? With your permission I'll also post the logs from when your discussion begins up until your ban.

This is posted on behalf of Colonel James Stewart, leader of the 91st and owner of the GFing server.

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 12:51:25 pm »
>mfw when I saw this abuse of power

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 03:11:57 pm »
People don't seem to realise:

On private servers, there is no uch thing as admin abuse. Admins can ban you for the following reasons, if they feel like it:

Spamming
Insulting other players
Teamkilling

But also:

Having the wrong colour hair.
Killing the admins.
Camping.
Holding a musket
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 03:41:47 pm »
Yes, in fact they can ban you for any old reason. If a group's reasons become plain and extremely offensive and are stated on the forums we might close their thread here but it would have to be something extremely offensive and in plain contrast to our policies.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline [91st] Official

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 05:16:18 pm »
Other things people don't realise is that their is two sides to every story. Dmitry made himself out to be the victim when really he was the antagonist (see Tav's post). Do not jump to conclusions without really knowing what's going on and pass it off as "usual 91st admin abuse". Of course it's a private server and as stated above Tav and whoever he gives permission to can ban for any reason. However, most of the time like this situation, it's clearly not the case.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 02:09:25 am »
That's why we don't accept people selectively posting private conversations because we can't verify the authenticity and it generally only tells half the story while creating a lot of unnecessary drama. The point about third party servers is that they can ban anyone they like and there isn't much we can do about it unless the forums are used to broadcast widely offensive intentions that contradict forum policy. So posting big capitalized threads like this will generally be frowned upon, especially if it breaks forum policy, as the proper way to go about it is to address it in the group's server thread first, politely and through the appeal process.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:11:03 am by Rejenorst »
Spoiler

[close]

Offline [91st] Official

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 03:22:30 am »
as the proper way to go about it is to address it in the group's server thread first, politely and through the appeal process.

I agree. An even better way of going about it is to contact Tav personally who is the server owner.

Making these threads which just cry out attention seeking is dumb.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 03:42:59 am »
I understand that your upset about any racism and abuse you may have suffered at the hands of third party servers

Why would you console him if you don't even know the validity of his claims?
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 03:46:37 am »
Cause he's a nice guy. Doesn't matter.

Since the server representatives have stated what they want to say, and Pattie knows what to do of he wants to be unbanned, there is no reason for this thread to stay open.

Kielbasa!

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2013, 02:44:30 am »
I understand that your upset about any racism and abuse you may have suffered at the hands of third party servers

Why would you console him if you don't even know the validity of his claims?

To ensure that the individual understands that I understand the grave nature of the accusations. If I just flop over it without knowing whether its true or not I am likely to offend the individual in question. Is that not so?
Spoiler

[close]