Author Topic: What a load of old wank.  (Read 12271 times)

Offline Greenbeard

• First Sergeant
  • I put my ex-positions here for my inflated ego.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
What a load of old wank.
« on: January 17, 2013, 08:07:03 pm »
When I first played this mod I felt that the game was quite balanced. I felt that yes, though there needed to be more Zulu, at least there was some chance. What the fuck have you done now? This is so heavily one sided for the UK it's not even funny, seriously. One of the only things I actually liked about this mod was the Isidjula, but you've completely fucked up our only advantage. I would wager because you are heavily biased towards the UK side. Even for alpha, this is horrible. What's worse was me just playing on the BAC server, 80 Zulu bots vs 15 UK and the bots got raped so damn hard. Worse still, people were whining that the Zulu had 80 even though we lost every time. Bollocks to this mod, and bollocks to you. This had potential, but probably not any more.

Good job Bluecher, good job.
I don't give a fuck about what you admin.

Offline Willhelm

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
  • Side: Union
Re: What a load of old wank.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:18:16 pm »
When I first played this mod I felt that the game was quite balanced. I felt that yes, though there needed to be more Zulu, at least there was some chance. What the fuck have you done now? This is so heavily one sided for the UK it's not even funny, seriously. One of the only things I actually liked about this mod was the Isidjula, but you've completely fucked up our only advantage. I would wager because you are heavily biased towards the UK side. Even for alpha, this is horrible. What's worse was me just playing on the BAC server, 80 Zulu bots vs 15 UK and the bots got raped so damn hard. Worse still, people were whining that the Zulu had 80 even though we lost every time. Bollocks to this mod, and bollocks to you. This had potential, but probably not any more.

We didn't change the Isijula in the slightest, nor the throwing skills of the light infantry, and the only British unit with better accuracy than before is the 60th.

Offline FKP_Blucher

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stBnYLR_Maj_Blucher
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:21:59 pm »

Thanks we are not Biased. You 1st dont have to to say our mod is crap cause it maybe unbalanced. I didnt see you take the time and effort to make the mod. We are doing our best. I do not enjoy you saying out mod is basically crap. Im sorry it maybe unbalanced. You could maybe suggest. How its unbalanced and also remember its not finished. Ill be polite about this. Thanks for your feedback.
Leader of 1stBnYLR

Offline av3ng3r

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:43 pm »

I love a bit of constructive criticism...

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 09:38:14 pm »
so it begins
The first modder for NW.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 09:45:59 pm »

Good job Bluecher, good job.k

Wait...So what are you complaining about exactly in 0.3? Because all you seem to say anything about is that you lost a few rounds...

The only reason it was balanced before was the mass Zulu snipers,so what do we do to counter having less snipers? More bots in general!

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 09:56:57 pm »
Well I guess this is a change from you screaming obscenities at everything and everyone on the Anglo Zulu war servers   :o
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline Colour_Sergeant_Muldoon

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 10:23:48 pm »
Really man common you don't even seem to know what you're angry at, and you have absolutely no grounds for making the acusations that your making, making a mod isn't easy and these guys are doing it for fun, AND they are generous enough to share it with the rest of the world by putting it on the internet so really what do you know about anything with this mod... I 'll tell you absolutely nothing. Give it up man if you wanna rage and be all angry with the mod, then give a proper complaint about it when its in oh I duno... in beta mabey or fully released NOT when it is in ALPHA. Think before you post. Its beter for everyone that way  :)

Offline BapKing

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 11:01:59 pm »
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed Green.

Offline Glarthlar

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 11:03:15 pm »
Why can't we all just get along and be happy together. Green your tearing our family apart

Offline Halificar

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1tesPmrs_Uffz_Halificar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 11:06:17 pm »
I formally apologize on Greenbeards behalf.

Offline Greenbeard

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:41 pm »
Yeah, guys, sorry. I was really mad after playing and of course wrote this stupid post. I'm sorry about this, but my point still stands. The imbalance is frustrating and it is kinda ridiculous. But the obscenities were unnecessary.

This one's for you D-Love.

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:59 pm »
Ah, just ignore Greenbeard. He's just a troll.  ::)

Edit: Ninja'd, that really shows you have maturity at some level  ;)

Offline Greenbeard

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 11:32:19 pm »
Ah, just ignore Greenbeard. He's just a troll.  ::)

Edit: Ninja'd, that really shows you have maturity at some level  ;)

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 11:34:06 pm »
Well considering Greenbard has apologized, and nothing constructive has come out of this thread. I fortell a lock.  :P