• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
Re: Drugs
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2014, 10:16:26 am »
Fine Sven, i'll bite.
Weed culture has flourished without government, why have them interfere now? growing is a great hobby and needs no regulations! just leave us the fuck alone. we don't need to be taxed.

Well currently 99% of Marijuana sales are going into the pockets of gangs and criminals. Legalization would instead pump a lot of that money to the government, which would in tern be used to benefit education and health systems. You might have to pay more, but it will come to benefit you in the long run.

Not to mention Marijuana would be sold at a higher quality as there would be lots of competetion
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:18:47 am by Grimsight »

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2014, 12:30:15 pm »
I can see where you are coming from but i simply don't share the liberal capitalist views as you may all know.

Besides, the war on drugs has already been very profitable to both the criminals and government.  Just leave it the fuck alone, don't even tax it as its theft.  it will flourish without any intervention. - people can educate themselves perfectly.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2014, 02:09:39 pm »
People advocating for high marijuana taxes might find their situation as a consumer less than favorable when laws actually come to pass. It all may sound good on paper, but it will always stand that the personal effect of a law will always influence a person's opinion of it far more than its long term economic effect.

On the other hand marijuana in Colorado has become ridiculously cheap. I heard that an ounce could be purcasged from a cafe for something like $5, which is insane when considering that at once before that ranged typically from $60-300 depending on where you lived and who you were buying it from. That may have been just a rumor, but it still stands that it's become incredibly cheap there.

Offline HappyBanana

• Donator
  • I like Bananas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HappyBanana
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2014, 02:12:50 pm »
Meth, heroine. Who the fuck would take those drugs. By far some of the worst drugs out there. You must have no brain if you want those drugs. LSD too.

LSD is not even bad for your body... lel

Oh boy, kid need a lesson?

PHYSICAL EFFECTS

Dilated pupils
Higher or lower body temperature
Sweating or chills (“goose bumps”)
Loss of appetite
Sleeplessness
Dry mouth
Tremors

MENTAL EFFECTS

Delusions
Visual hallucinations
An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty
Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity
Impaired depth perception
Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image
Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings
Fear of losing control
Panic attacks
Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD
Severe depression or psychosis

I was ment to say not THAT bad... ofcourse it does something...
but anyways...

Delusions
Visual hallucinations
An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty
Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity
Impaired depth perception
Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image

this is the reason why you take lsd...

Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings
Fear of losing control
Panic attacks
Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD
Severe depression or psychosis

this is only when you get a bad trip, which is very... very... unlikely to happen.

funny thing is, I worked as an intern in an academic hospital in amsterdam, where a pediatrician I worked with asked me ''you ever used lsd?'' where I said ''no''. he replied ''you should try it''.
He told me the effects from lsd were awesome and that lsd is not even bad for you body, it does non or very little harm to your body.
loving it :)

Offline SuicideSilence

• First Lieutenant
  • Hi
    • View Profile
    • Best site in the galaxy.
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2014, 02:20:18 pm »
Ofcourse he will say that, it's amsterdam that's what that city lives of, drugs, whores and other shit.

+ If i would say to you...  Try out this new drug called : Bath Salts you can buy it in your local shop and it is almost same alike LSD drug. It has thesse effects :

Spoiler
[close]

So would you try if i would say to you to try? LSD overdose can lead to death btw. From 5 - 7 or more pills at the same time / day

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 02:24:06 pm by Random`e »

Offline HappyBanana

• Donator
  • I like Bananas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: HappyBanana
« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2014, 02:28:19 pm »
Ofcourse he will say that, it's amsterdam that's what that city lives of, drugs, whores and other shit.

+ If i would say to you...  Try out this new drug called : Bath Salts you can buy it in your local shop and it is almost same alike LSD drug.

So would you try if i would say to you to try? LSD overdose can lead to death btw. From 5 - 7 or more pills at the same time / day

Spoiler
[close]

hahaha this guy!
lsd mostly comes in stamps but anyways.
yeah I will try bathsalts man! dont mind me coming over for a cup of tea or some skin of yours! nomomomomomom  ::)

Offline SuicideSilence

• First Lieutenant
  • Hi
    • View Profile
    • Best site in the galaxy.
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2014, 02:29:12 pm »
Would be lovely...

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #202 on: March 11, 2014, 04:44:03 pm »
I don't really drink and i don't do any drugs, but i don't think the government should be able to say what a person cant put into their body.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 09, 2014, 11:38:11 pm »
Sorry to necro this, but I'd just like to return to the legalization debate for a second.

https://news.vice.com/article/legal-pot-in-the-us-is-crippling-mexican-cartels

I don't like to say told ya so, but... ehhhh

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #204 on: May 10, 2014, 03:30:39 am »
i did 5 marijuanas, am i going to die?

pls help im a good altar boy who loves jesus but my satanist fegget friend made me inject the marijuanas. halp pls
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 10, 2014, 03:51:36 am »
Never seen this thread before..

Much like karth said on his original post i am one who doesnt smoke too much unless i get a good deal.

But personally i have sleeping issues and i find a joint before i go to bed means i can sleep right through till i have to be up for work in the morning. Weed isnt such a bad things honestly, people just take it too far.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #206 on: May 10, 2014, 03:54:35 am »

Much like karth said on his original post i am one who doesnt smoke too much unless i get a good deal.

But personally i have sleeping issues and i find a joint before i go to bed means i can sleep right through till i have to be up for work in the morning. Weed isnt such a bad things honestly, people just take it too far.
i agree

I took it too far once and overdosed on the mary-jew-wannas. it was horrible. I got my stomach pumped and everything. Then the doctor said, "you do know marijuana and crack cocaine are separate things, right?" I didnt
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2014, 08:15:51 am »
edit:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:46:35 am by csderp »
Rock the casbah

Offline SherlockCat

• Major
  • "bitch don't make me bring them killers out." Keef
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SherlockCat
« Reply #208 on: May 12, 2014, 11:05:14 pm »
Spoiler

i agree

I took it too far once and overdosed on the mary-jew-wannas. it was horrible. I got my stomach pumped and everything. Then the doctor said, "you do know marijuana and crack cocaine are separate things, right?" I didnt
[close]
What's the world coming to. Next you'll be telling me that Crystal Meth and Weed aren't the same thing!

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #209 on: May 13, 2016, 08:01:23 am »

+ If i would say to you...  Try out this new drug called : Bath Salts you can buy it in your local shop and it is almost same alike LSD drug.

Spoiler
[close]

hahaha this guy!
lsd mostly comes in stamps but anyways.
yeah I will try bathsalts man! dont mind me coming over for a cup of tea or some skin of yours! nomomomomomom  ::)
Ludicrous, lsd is harmless.