Author Topic: Download Link Now Available V4  (Read 256802 times)

Offline FKP_Blucher

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stBnYLR_Maj_Blucher
  • Side: Union
Re: (WIP) The Anglo-Zulu War (Alpha Release 0.02) New DOWNLOAD FROM GAMEFRONT!
« Reply #555 on: January 07, 2013, 08:07:42 pm »
All 4 links is dysfunctional for me. :/

will check it out when i get home try the game front one again...
Leader of 1stBnYLR

Offline Tali

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #556 on: January 07, 2013, 08:09:46 pm »
All 4 links is dysfunctional for me. :/

will check it out when i get home try the game front one again...

I've had this issue with Gamefront before.

Offline TheInsane4

• Volunteer
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1stFKI]Rek_TheInsane4
« Reply #557 on: January 07, 2013, 09:09:22 pm »
Here is the MB Nexus Link: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3902
Willhelm gave me permission to upload this, so it is alright.

Offline Ardagh

• Sergeant Major
  • 1BnYLR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ardagh
« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2013, 03:35:09 am »
Here is the MB Nexus Link: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3902
Willhelm gave me permission to upload this, so it is alright.
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3901/
Here is the actual, official link, hosted by the dev team.
-Anglo-Zulu War Community Manager (Developer)
-VCW Community Manager + Head Researcher (Developer)

Offline TheInsane4

• Volunteer
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1stFKI]Rek_TheInsane4
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2013, 03:59:24 am »
So should I just take mine down? Mine was uploaded 2 days ago with permission but I hid it because you didn't want it up...

Offline Ardagh

• Sergeant Major
  • 1BnYLR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ardagh
« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2013, 04:00:53 am »
So should I just take mine down? Mine was uploaded 2 days ago with permission but I hid it because you didn't want it up...
I would appreciate that.
-Anglo-Zulu War Community Manager (Developer)
-VCW Community Manager + Head Researcher (Developer)

Offline yusufmh

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 13, 2013, 02:29:39 am »
Very impressive, Downloading it now!
Just suggestion, why don't you add this mod to steam store(free of course) to let the steam users see it (like spreading the mod).
not now but giving an idea for the future plans if you'll do :D.

Offline 77y_Joseph

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 13, 2013, 03:22:23 am »
I just wanted to say something i thought we be cool for the mod if it is possible, the throwing spears at the moment kill after they hit any part of the body, i think it would be cool if when they hit a arm or leg it toggled a freeze on you or made you fall to the ground and not be able to get up,
also me and about 15 or 20 of my friends in the reg I'm in play the mod and i was wondering how do i get the mod to work on my dedicated server?

Offline 77y_Joseph

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 13, 2013, 03:23:54 am »
I just wanted to say something i thought we be cool for the mod if it is possible, the throwing spears at the moment kill after they hit any part of the body, i think it would be cool if when they hit a arm or leg it toggled a freeze on you or made you fall to the ground and not be able to get up,
also me and about 15 or 20 of my friends in the reg I'm in play the mod and i was wondering how do i get the mod to work on my dedicated server?
would be cool*

Offline Willhelm

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
« Reply #564 on: January 13, 2013, 03:59:45 am »

Offline 77y_Joseph

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 13, 2013, 04:25:09 am »
That's weird because every time me or my friends get hit it instant kills anywhere as it should other than the arms and legs, i think it should disable you somehow when your hit in the arm or leg.

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 13, 2013, 06:31:35 am »

I can help you out, First you need to download the mount and blade dedicated files, then you have to port forward (assuming you know how). Once downloaded, make a copy of "The Anglo Zulu war" which is located in - Computer > C Drive or Main Drive > Program Files x86 > Steam > SteamApps < Common < Mount and Blade Warband > Modules. Place the copy in the module folder in the dedicated files folder. Right click on NW_Sample_Battle_Start and press edit. Replace Napoleonic Wars which is after the -r with The Anglo Zulu war or you can just remove everything and paste this in - "mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r NW_Sample_Battle.txt -m The Anglo Zulu war" (Without Quotes). Once you are done, start up the server by clicking NW_Sample_Battle_Start and it should be on the server list.

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 13, 2013, 10:32:06 am »
btw i was hit in the leg and did not die

raikesi

« Reply #568 on: January 13, 2013, 06:01:16 pm »
I've always wanted to see a fix bayonets animation on NW/NW mods. Just thought I'd get that out there.

Offline 77y_Joseph

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 13, 2013, 07:26:02 pm »

I can help you out, First you need to download the mount and blade dedicated files, then you have to port forward (assuming you know how). Once downloaded, make a copy of "The Anglo Zulu war" which is located in - Computer > C Drive or Main Drive > Program Files x86 > Steam > SteamApps < Common < Mount and Blade Warband > Modules. Place the copy in the module folder in the dedicated files folder. Right click on NW_Sample_Battle_Start and press edit. Replace Napoleonic Wars which is after the -r with The Anglo Zulu war or you can just remove everything and paste this in - "mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r NW_Sample_Battle.txt -m The Anglo Zulu war" (Without Quotes). Once you are done, start up the server by clicking NW_Sample_Battle_Start and it should be on the server list.
Thanks.