Author Topic: North and South - Gettysburg [Uniform preview - page 19]  (Read 76168 times)

Offline TORN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TORN
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North and South - Gettysburg
« Reply #255 on: December 16, 2013, 03:53:56 pm »
Spoiler
Ah well. I don't think its allowed anyway to preview stuff without mentioning the creator or crediting him. Its the same that kid did with his so called "preview" of his mod.

So hinkel should have either left out that pic or added Docms name with it. ^^ (not that it matters now anyway)

Nonetheless sorry Hinki  :'(

So, you ruin the surprise for something that's not true? Good going. Congratz. Unbelievable. Hinkel was going to wait longer and reveal a batch of things by Docm30, that was a preview, as stated...
[close]
There is absolutely no need to act as a prick. What do you even mean with "something that's not true"?
I didn't think it was a secret. Apparently it is. Once again appologies and once again if you show someones else work you should credit/name the person no matter if there is some big preview with more of his work is coming soon.

There were no bad intentions here mate.

I'm being a "prick," because I'm sure you found this out from Hinkel, and I'm sure Hinkel said, "Do not tell anyone." No, for a preview of something, you do not need to credit. It's a preview! A teaser. That was a douchebag thing you did, especially in the update Hinkel posted, where he said more to come from an unknown modeller. He was creating hype. The big reveal that Docm30 is helping on the mod would have been grand. Blown out of the water now, thanks to you, bubba.

Tell that to this guy who made a sneak peak and his thread was locked on the spot for not displaying credits

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11317.0

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2013, 04:00:50 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ah well. I don't think its allowed anyway to preview stuff without mentioning the creator or crediting him. Its the same that kid did with his so called "preview" of his mod.

So hinkel should have either left out that pic or added Docms name with it. ^^ (not that it matters now anyway)

So, you ruin the surprise for something that's not true? Good going. Congratz. Unbelievable. Hinkel was going to wait longer and reveal a batch of things by Docm30, that was a preview, as stated...
[close]
There is absolutely no need to act as a prick. What do you even mean with "something that's not true"?
I didn't think it was a secret. Apparently it is. Once again appologies and once again if you show someones else work you should credit/name the person no matter if there is some big preview with more of his work is coming soon.

I'm being a "prick," because I'm sure you found this out from Hinkel, and I'm sure Hinkel said, "Do not tell anyone." No, for a preview of something, you do not need to credit. It's a preview! A teaser. That was a douchebag thing you did, especially in the update Hinkel posted, where he said more to come from an unknown modeller. He was creating hype. The big reveal that Docm30 is helping on the mod would have been grand. Blown out of the water now, thanks to you, bubba.
[close]
He actually didn't say anything about it being a secret or that it was for a preview. Hinkel shows me his work from time to time asking what I think about it.. and yes, even if its a PREVIEW you need to credit all the creators of the work being previewed. I'm surprised you fail to understand this. So yes, you are being a prick because you come up with a bunch of bullcrap.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:02:31 pm by Gokiller »

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
  • Side: Union
« Reply #257 on: December 16, 2013, 04:04:42 pm »
Obviously hinkel would have given credit he was just making it a surprise.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 16, 2013, 04:06:07 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Tell that to this guy who made a sneak peak and his thread was locked on the spot for not displaying credits

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11317.0
That depends on if Docm30 was cool with them not giving credit until later, we should probably ask him that.

Even if he was, stop raging at Gokiller guys. So he revealed the surprise early. The big reveal won't be as big but that doesn't deserve this much heat, especially if he didn't know it was meant to be a surprise.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #259 on: December 16, 2013, 04:07:28 pm »

Some people don't know the meaning of teasers. Thats why I said, there will be a bigger announcement later. The modeller would have been revealed and would get the whole credits. I don't really know why you can compare that to that other mods, which got "closed" cause of missing credits?! Thats absolutly not the same case..

It was a damn, little teaser!

Now.. please stop discussing about that.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:11:24 pm by Hinkel »

Offline Adley_BR

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 16, 2013, 04:52:10 pm »
Amazing!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:05:05 pm by Adley_BR »

Offline VSharp

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fortschritt
« Reply #261 on: December 16, 2013, 04:57:01 pm »
Nice  :D

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 16, 2013, 06:41:53 pm »
Looking great!
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline DanyEle

• FSE Associate
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
« Reply #263 on: December 16, 2013, 07:30:42 pm »

Some people don't know the meaning of teasers. Thats why I said, there will be a bigger announcement later. The modeller would have been revealed and would get the whole credits. I don't really know why you can compare that to that other mods, which got "closed" cause of missing credits?! Thats absolutly not the same case..

It was a damn, little teaser!

Now.. please stop discussing about that.

Indeed, let us the enjoy that awesome work in peace.   ;D

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
« Reply #264 on: December 19, 2013, 08:56:28 am »
well looks like im a bit late to the party  :'(

and i see no kepi...

Spoiler
y Hinki? y u do dis to mwa? we had something special, did you not feel it too?  :'(
[close]

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
« Reply #265 on: December 19, 2013, 10:37:01 am »
No worry George, I will give the first uniform preview today.. It won't be just a kepi ;)

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 19, 2013, 10:39:01 am »
yay!!  :D

Offline Such Official

• Sergeant
  • BAN ME M8
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 19, 2013, 10:44:36 am »
No worry George, I will give the first uniform preview today.. It won't be just a kepi ;)

Oh Boy, Can't Wait!

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 19, 2013, 11:29:23 am »
so would it be too early to start reserving regiment names?

Offline KArantukki

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Chaotic Evil
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KArantukki
« Reply #269 on: December 19, 2013, 12:01:14 pm »
so would it be too early to start reserving regiment names?

You dont need to open another reservation thread, there are already regiments for North and South.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=35.0