16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 983123 times)

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
you missunderstood what i ment was since the jihadists in the ottoman empire were badly armed similar to the partizanis. what the question was in the second release or third when ottoman faction is out will there be a unit similiar to the partizanis but instead fighting for religion

There were. No. Jihadists.

10.What other factions will there be?
Once France and Germany are fleshed out we'll work on the UK. We'll decide where to go from there once the UK has been released.
   a.Montenegro?
No.

And I doubt the ottomans.

If they include Austria-Hungry then the Ottoman Empire should be given a slot also.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline masterborn12

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
congratulations anyways gl to this mod i hope it gets succeesfull which it probably will but its a mod with passion.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
10.What other factions will there be?
Once France and Germany are fleshed out we'll work on the UK. We'll decide where to go from there once the UK has been released.
   a.Montenegro?
No.

And I doubt I would vote for ottomans. Sorry. As what underlined is says, we'll see.

The first modder for NW.

Offline Jak

• First Sergeant
  • Oro parece, plata no es, ¿qué es?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2aBH_GrdVal_Fus_Jak
  • Side: Confederacy
i cant wait more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :'(

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
After you guys do the British units, you should work on the Austro-Hungarians.

Offline Docm30

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
They'd have to include the Serbs or Italians for that to make sense.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
And, why is that? If they make another Allied faction, the only real ally to the German Empire was Austria. Serbia and the Ottomans did jack shit other than take part in conflicts that did little to nothing to effect the outcomes the war. Personally, I do believe Austria is worthy of being featured in the mod, with or withouth the Italians and Serbs in it.

But, as usual, it is up to mod the developers. What we know so far is that France and Germany will be apart of the first release, followed by the British. We haven't been told of the plans after that. For all we know, Iron Europe will be just a WWI overhaul of NW featuring the same five factions.

Either way, I am content with what is released. Even if they do not decide to do Austria, the meaning two factions can be used for other nits in each faction. A collaboration of sorts from each alliance. So, one faction can feature the Serbs, Croats, Austrians/Hungarians, and the Ottomans. The other will have the Italians, Russians, Spanish, Flemish, etc.

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
Add Russia, then it will be more reasons to add Austria. We need to beat someone :P

Offline Docm30

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
And, why is that?

What do you mean why? the mod is obviously focused on the Western front, so it would be odd to add a faction that wasn't involved in the Western front without also adding a faction they historically fought.

It's also extremely unfair to say Serbia did "jack shit". They didn't very well lose 60% of their male population sitting on their asses. Serbia's participation was very important in that it stopped the Austrians from bringing their considerable manpower to bear on the Western front, which would have made things very, very difficult for the Allies. Austria-Hungary mobilised almost 8 million soldiers during the war. They were the third largest force in World War I, after Russia and Germany.

Offline Prince_Eugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Fus_Prince_Eugen
So, if the mod will focus on Western Front, no Russia will be added? The battles on Eastern Front played the role in war, and Russian Empire actually started war at 7th of August (the beginning of the East-Prussian Operation).

Offline Baillie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Baillie
    • View Profile
    • Iron Europe
  • Nick: Baillie
"10.What other factions will there be?
   a.Montenegro?
No."

Would anyone else like to ask whether their country will be in the mod? - There's your answer^
Steam profile.                    Iron Europe Developer.
NW Immersion Mod. -  UPDATE RELEASED 26/09/2015

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
It's sad Germany lost :(

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
Not really.

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
Truth be told, I disliked both sides in World War I.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
Germany should have lost on better terms with more considerate reparations.