Author Topic: Blood and Iron - General discussion.  (Read 271306 times)

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
  • Side: Union
Agreed.

Offline Comrade Temuzu

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
May I suggest taking a break and maybe helping the Crimean War guys out on the side?
And why the fuck would he do that? ???

Offline Affjoris

• First Lieutenant
  • Watch out! He has a stick!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Affjoris
Temuzu is right, there is no reason for William to be helping them out. There are a lot of mods that need help on these forums, so why would he go for this particular mod?. William is already working on 2 mods, Blood and Iron and the Grim Future, and is doing a bloody good job on both. There is no reason to slow the development of this mod down just because the guys of Crimean War are in need of help, because thats not how it works. Lets say he actually does that, and stops the development of this mod for 1/1,5 months to help teh Crimean War mod out. How many of you would stil be intrested in this mod? You guys might think that there still will be a lot of support for a mod if it has been dead for 1/1,5 month, but i beg to differ. Yes maybe the hard core of you guys might still be intrested, but a lot of people will just have gone to the next mod, and loose intrested. William then would have make sure his mod gets support again, which takes efford as well. So why would he stop developing a mod thats not yet finished with the risk that the support might fade to help out the Crimean War mod? I see totally no reason for him to do that.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure he was suggesting thst he could do it after he was finished with the franco prussian war most.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Never mind. Looking forward to one of the few mods that will actually be released.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:18:32 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Connzcdf

• Major
  • Act like a wasteman, that's not me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connzcdf
May I suggest taking a break and maybe helping the Crimean War guys out on the side?

Because it is retarded for such a tiny assed community to have a million mods and remain splintered and unhelpful?
Not really, means people can do what they want and not just what you want to play.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Never mind. Looking forward to one of the few mods that will actually be released. Not worth wasting time.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:18:56 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Connzcdf

• Major
  • Act like a wasteman, that's not me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connzcdf
Spoiler

Because it is retarded for such a tiny assed community to have a million mods and remain splintered and unhelpful?
Not really, means people can do what they want and not just what you want to play.

Then what little mods will die and no progress will be made. What is the whole point of all this half assing about? wasting broadband?

If he feels like it his help will be welcomed. Because chances are that mod like many of the others will die a pointless death with some half finished assets floating about never being used.
[close]
No progress to be made? Till what? A prize?

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile

Then what little mods will die and no progress will be made. What is the whole point of all this half assing about? wasting broadband?

Let them die. The good ones will heal and stay strong.
Personally I would really like a Second Boer War mod, It's a quite interesting era the last part of the 19th century and the early 20th century.

Offline Willhelm

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
I really don't want to work on any more mods, after B&I and Grim future I won't make any more mods for Warband. The Crimean war bores me a little, not the war but really just because it's more muskets which I'm really sick of, thats why i chose the Franco Prussian war, both sides use bolt action rifles, it's a lot more intense. Anyway in the far future i'd probably give a lot of my French uniforms to the Crimean war mod team since they used very similar uniforms, so that would give them a boost.

Offline von_Bismarck

• Major
    • View Profile
I really don't want to work on any more mods, after B&I and Grim future I won't make any more mods for Warband. The Crimean war bores me a little, not the war but really just because it's more muskets which I'm really sick of, thats why i chose the Franco Prussian war, both sides use bolt action rifles, it's a lot more intense. Anyway in the far future i'd probably give a lot of my French uniforms to the Crimean war mod team since they used very similar uniforms, so that would give them a boost.

I am sick of the muskets as well. Besides this flu who is going to wipe me  ;D.

Offline Hawke

• Donator
  • Aquila non capit muscas.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hawke
  • Side: Confederacy
Can you stop using that font? It's getting annoying.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Make a call of duty mod for Bannerlord.

Can you stop using that font? It's getting annoying.
haters gonna hate

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande

::)  :(  >:(

Call of Duty is C**p! Apart from World at War and Call of Duty 3 they were awesome.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile

::)  :(  >:(

Call of Duty is C**p! Apart from World at War and Call of Duty 3 they were awesome.

I think he was joking.