Author Topic: Addiction/Drug Abuse Thread  (Read 16991 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Addiction/Drug Abuse Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2016, 09:26:58 am »
Is NW a drug?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2016, 02:33:05 pm »
Gluk you have anger issues

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2016, 02:48:37 pm »
Is NW a drug?
how can someone get addicted to NW lol

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2016, 03:00:49 pm »
I don't need to drink, or do any of the drugs, because i'm high on life.
and i'm better than all of you

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2016, 03:16:15 pm »
if you use drugs recreationally you deserve to be taken out of the gene pool anyway
This is a perfect example of what I don't want to see posted here. I never know if you're serious or not. If you are serious, again...people who use drugs are still people and I think you need to research drug use and addiction a bit more before you post such ignorant comments.
i was being relatively serious. I know ignorant is a cute word as of late but throwing it around doesn't change my opinion, doesn't matter if they're people or any other species destroying your body because "drugs r gud lmao" is the definition of degeneracy.

You know my children would kick your kids ass's want to meet up in 10 years for a battle cunt?
pure aryan children against your man child britbong genes? any day cunt

prepare to get smacked kid

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2016, 03:39:02 pm »
I don't need to drink, or do any of the drugs, because i'm high on life.
and i'm better than all of you
Better than The KingTM?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Grantrithor

• Second Lieutenant
  • <><><><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2016, 05:21:00 pm »
if you use drugs recreationally you deserve to be taken out of the gene pool anyway
This is a perfect example of what I don't want to see posted here. I never know if you're serious or not. If you are serious, again...people who use drugs are still people and I think you need to research drug use and addiction a bit more before you post such ignorant comments.
i was being relatively serious. I know ignorant is a cute word as of late but throwing it around doesn't change my opinion, doesn't matter if they're people or any other species destroying your body because "drugs r gud lmao" is the definition of degeneracy.

You know my children would kick your kids ass's want to meet up in 10 years for a battle cunt?
pure aryan children against your man child britbong genes? any day cunt
who are you going to adopt those kids from

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2016, 03:13:06 pm »
I mean you just catch them in the long grass right? Bring along a couple balls and the kids are yours.

Also, a fun thing about injected drugs which I realise that I completely forgot to mention last time is that a fairly large amount of the morbidity (less so mortality) relating to them is actually due to infective endocarditis affecting the heart valves and emboli (foreign bodies, air and clumps of bacteria from heart valves) fucking up your pulmonary and occasionally cardiac or even cerebral vessels.
I'd like to think at this point I'd be able to identify an IV drug user just from a thorough physical examination. Not had the chance to try yet unfortunately.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2016, 05:31:16 pm »
Fuckin doctors man

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2016, 10:53:30 pm »
I smoked a bunch of cigs when I was in like 6th grade, stole them from my cig addicted sister at the time. Surprised I didnt get addicted or anything. I kind of just stopped lmao. So did she

Used to indulge on the ku$h but I quit that too, get the urge every now and then.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:56:21 pm by Commander Bondage »
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2016, 04:09:07 am »
I mean you just catch them in the long grass right? Bring along a couple balls and the kids are yours.

Also, a fun thing about injected drugs which I realise that I completely forgot to mention last time is that a fairly large amount of the morbidity (less so mortality) relating to them is actually due to infective endocarditis affecting the heart valves and emboli (foreign bodies, air and clumps of bacteria from heart valves) fucking up your pulmonary and occasionally cardiac or even cerebral vessels.
I'd like to think at this point I'd be able to identify an IV drug user just from a thorough physical examination. Not had the chance to try yet unfortunately.
Walk around and watch the homeless in your city, the meth heads are pretty easy to spot
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2017, 05:13:05 am »
Had acid for he first time. It was a trip
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2017, 05:26:47 am »
Had acid for he first time. It was a trip
Dont do drugs, kids. Especially when you a little man
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2017, 07:19:11 am »

It's easy. If the user has been doing it for a long period of time there are gonna be obvious scars at the most used iv sites. Someone high af on dope ain't gonna use a needle as well as a nurse either.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2017, 01:24:52 pm »
Only ate edibles once, though im gonna do it again thid weekend. I constantly get drunk though, though I doubt I have an issue with that. Im never going to take anything besides those 2 drugs, because of the various issues already presented by posters.

Edibles are lit though. Ive set myself a maximum of once per month though.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]