Author Topic: Ban Request (President_Mustard) - EU 1  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Duke_Mustard

• Sergeant
  • "Be the Change" - The 14th Dalai Lama.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: President_Mustard
  • Side: Union
Re: Ban Request (President_Mustard) - EU 1
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 08:43:57 pm »
If you read the rules you'd know server admins have the right to post when they like. Spamming the thread won't help your case in the slightest.
He means Mozeltov and Bucken, not us (presumably).

Becken is a witness.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Bucken

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Serf
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 10:26:41 pm »
If you read the rules you'd know server admins have the right to post when they like. Spamming the thread won't help your case in the slightest.
He means Mozeltov and Bucken, not us (presumably).

Still a witness...
Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2013, 02:36:06 pm »
THe OP has posted a ban request for the other guy as well, from what the logs show the second teamkill was accidental the first on purpose, however i'm not going to ban for one teamkill.

So no ban
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline Bucken

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Serf
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 12:28:08 am »
Note how Assad is thanking, although never ok to TK. Clearly he avenged somebody.

Then he should post a ban request of the person TKing Assad instead of being a vigilante. On the other hand, how do you explain the other TK? Avenging again? TKing is never ok, even to take matters into his own hands.

I agree that tk:ing is never ok, however, i think a warning will suffice, given the circumstances. Surely you are reasonable enough to agree!

Edit: I was a witness. (Happy now?)

Edit: I was a witness. (Happy now?)
Aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!!