Author Topic: Unban Request NW_OFFICIAL_NA_1 [75th_2ndLt_Holding-]  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Unban Request NW_OFFICIAL_NA_1 [75th_2ndLt_Holding-]
« on: October 11, 2013, 09:29:24 pm »
Name under which you were banned: 75th_2ndLt_Holding-
Server(s) you are banned from: NW_Official_NA_1
What was happening when you got banned: It was a dark starry night at 9:50 P.M EST sitting in front of my computer. The map was a warm sunny delightful day on Avignon. Gun shots roared above me astounding my ears with massive ruckus as I sit behind the tents on the french spawn waiting with the 29th(4) and 2 other people for everyone to die as we would not share our feast with others. As I crouched in silence behind the tent, one of the privates in the french team kicked me(e) and in result I stabbed his horse causing no harm to his physical body, just his horse. The admin of course did not see this as he was too busy scolding other people for wasting buildpoints and set the buildpoints to 20(irrelevant). As he shrieked from the energy transmitted from my sharp bayonet tip into his horse el-senor's eyes he was alarmed by the terror in the horses screech and he saw the blood gush out from the left eye spindling his left cornea and causing a fracture into the rectum. The shriek was no ordinary shriek. It was something unique. It was the voice of a man-woman. That is not the point. Little did he know, I was a fierce person and retaliated by doing so. He fell down his horse with a thump sound almost as if a earthquake was rumbling the ground. In that very moment, he looked straight into my eyes, saw the blood drip from my bayonet. He got up like a man he was and swung his elegantly sharpened long-sword to his left hitting the side of my arm. This caused me to bleed and I was a bit dizzy. I then took 3 steps back, holding my bayonet and at the last step, I walked forward with dignity and I thrust my bayonet into his ribs causing a fracture to his liver, breaking the rib cage and causing his heart to fall out as blood was oozing out. I realized I killed no man, no creature, no animal. I have killed a woman. I realized what I have done was wrong. I should have not killed that woman and let her majesty kill me. What I done was pathetic and selfish of myself and I will recall never doing that again.
Time and date: 10/10/13 10:00 P.M + EST
Timezone: EST
User Identification Number: 75th_2ndLt_Holding- (Dont know)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:44:55 am by just5tme1989 »

Offline EmpressPrincessFluffilina

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request NW_OFFICIAL_NA_1 [75th_2ndLt_Holding-]
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 09:56:24 pm »
I wasn't there, but Trolding is correct
What I done was pathetic and selfish of myself and I will recall never doing that again.[/color](Dont know)

The grammars D:

Oh, but Trolding, though bad at the grammars, is a lovely person who is totally not a troll and would only stab someone for the right reasons!

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 09:58:02 pm »
What I done was pathetic and selfish of myself and I will recall never doing that again.[/color](Dont know)

The grammars D:

Oh, but Trolding, though bad at the grammars, is a lovely person who is totally not a troll and would only stab someone for the right reasons!

Thank you for your side of the situation. It was very supportive and I appreciate all your effort into that.

Offline EmpressPrincessFluffilina

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 10:09:51 pm »

The grammars D:

Thank you for your side of the situation. It was very supportive and I appreciate all your effort into that.

My side of the situation is important because I am an Empress. Thank you for using better grammar this time, it shows you are on your path to being the kind of person who chooses more wisely when to stabbity people.

Offline Hotjoe

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2.Feld-Artillerie Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2FA_Hotjoe
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 09:23:39 pm »
What the fuck is going on.
2.FA: "The shot is always worth it"

Sorry, the below image is not available

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 10:36:49 pm »
he deserves the ban lol jk

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 10:38:34 pm »
Apparently, none of you can read the rules.

Post only if:

- You are a witness and want to support the other user's request;
- You are the player who got banned/want to be unbanned;

Please do note that NW Administrators are always allowed to post regardless of their involvement.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 12:05:22 am »
I'll look into it when I get home.

Edit, waiting on an inquiry before I post my decision.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 01:24:30 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 01:34:14 am »
In the last week, you have teamkilled and teamwounded multiple times, used a homophobic slur, trolled the chat and admins.  This thread will remain locked so PM me a reason as to why I should unban you.

Also your 2nd account was added to the list.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 10:04:13 am »
Unban on 11/15/13.

PM me on that day to be unbanned.