Author Topic: EU Perm Ban - Burakkuada  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
  • Side: Confederacy
EU Perm Ban - Burakkuada
« on: November 23, 2012, 09:11:26 pm »
Howdy,

- Name: Burakkuada

- Server: NW_Official_EU1

- What Happened: I was tk'ed at the start of the round, and nothing was done so I told an admin (92nd_John_Mackintosh) whom hadn't done anything. He said he didn't see it (even though it was a tk at spawn at the start of the round) and when I tried to argue for the guy to be slayed, He called a me a "Known Troll". I got pissy and insulted him with such things as: 'Blind' and 'How are you admin? You haven't got the brain capacity?'. And then I was Perm'd by John_Cameron

- Time: 23/11/2012 19:50'ish

- Time Zone: GMT

- ID: Getting

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Gordon Highlanders Forum
  • Nick: John Cameron
Re: EU Perm Ban - Burakkuada
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 09:23:35 pm »
Well hello there :)

You often play as rocket-trooper and tk a lot and you hardly ever get slayed or warned for it, yet you are the first one to shout for vengence when you get tked. You delay rounds. Block houses and so forth. And instead of nicely asking for an unban you go ahead and insult people who are trying to keep the server clean in their free time. I don't think that is fair. Thats why i banned you. None of us has to get insulted by you in his free time. And I am pretty sure you know that the insults you mentioned there were the "moderate" ones. (Fucktard etc.)

We are playing the game too. So we do not know what happens on your spawn and guess what. We do not always keep a close look on the chatbox as well. If you would have asked us to watch him in future rounds I am sure that MacKintosh would have helped you. But insulting him got me involved.

I am sure if you apologize for your insults and stop that in the future we can get an unban aranged for you.

Best regards,
John Cameron
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:20:31 pm by John Cameron »
Lieutenant-Colonel of the 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders

Founded on the 28th September 2010

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 09:30:58 pm »
Well I'm sorry,
I know not to insult admins I just was just annoyed at being called a troll by an admin. I just seemed to release all my anger on Mackintosh, which, I am sorry for.

Offline MrLyle

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrLyle
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 10:21:20 pm »
First of all, I wasn't unfortunatly there. But, I never saw Burak teamkilling on purpose nor teamkilling without an specific reason. Furthermore as an Admin you have to be thick-skinned, we're not in the kindergarden.
A perm ban for such 'insultiv' words is mostly unnecessary.

Quote from: Evanovic
Banning people simply for the vague reason of 'trolling' is what causes a lot of unecessary resentment and unban-request workload on the forums.

I recommend an unban.
The biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself.

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 10:40:05 pm »
First of all, I wasn't unfortunatly there. But, I never saw Burak teamkilling on purpose nor teamkilling without an specific reason. Furthermore as an Admin you have to be thick-skinned, we're not in the kindergarden.
A perm ban for such 'insultiv' words is mostly unnecessary.

Quote from: Evanovic
Banning people simply for the vague reason of 'trolling' is what causes a lot of unecessary resentment and unban-request workload on the forums.

I recommend an unban.

Yeah I was already wondering where you were, normaly when people "troll" or cause trouble you are not far away.

And i would recommend you start reading topics before you reply on them. No one mentioned he tked anyone on purpose. I barely mentioned he aimed with his rockets into melee fights and killed enemies and teammates alike the rounds before but I guess that is seen as coleteral damage. And if he gets tk'ed admins  immediately have to act on it.

Insulting admins is against the rules, pretty sure of that. You should know Lyle, I think you were banned due to that for quite a while.

It also shows a pretty bad behaviour but heh, whom do I tell.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:51:19 pm by John Cameron »

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 10:41:00 pm »
Well I'm sorry,
I know not to insult admins I just was just annoyed at being called a troll by an admin. I just seemed to release all my anger on Mackintosh, which, I am sorry for.

I will talk with the Head-Admin Hancock to unban you when he is back online. In the future please avoid insulting any admins.

Topic closed. Thanks for your apology Burakkauda, I am sure MacKintosh will appriciate that.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:53:34 pm by John Cameron »

Offline Winfield S. Hancock

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Winfield_S_Hancock
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 06:20:36 pm »
Wow, 8 minutes long rant because of one teamkill. Quite a few insults towards admins there. Unban on 30th November, bump this thread on that day.

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 07:57:17 am »
Happy 30th

Offline Winfield S. Hancock

• Sergeant
    • View Profile