Author Topic: • 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne • (Recruiting North Americans and others)  (Read 82741 times)

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Col_Jameson_Hahn_II
  • Side: Union
Soooo tireeddd, thank god its a free day

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Your batteries must be running low comrade, make sure to recharge, we don't have to time to be wasting our lives not doing linebattles.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Your batteries must be running low comrade, make sure to recharge, we don't have to time to be wasting our lives not doing linebattles.

I agree my friend. On a side note, Iron Europe coming out within a day omggggggggg. 12e is gonna have a civil war trying to decide what nationality we should be

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
IRON EUROPE PLS.
« Reply #633 on: February 14, 2014, 09:39:52 pm »
While I await for Iron Europe to finish, I figured I would post another of my DayZ logs :D. *Sorry for grammar etc as usual.*
Day 3.
My day started with this.
Spoiler
[close]
Most people would just see this as two roads, which it very literally is; only is I overthink everything. I was talking to the 12e DayZ guys about it and they were quite amazed about my view on these two roads. One was very straight leading down up into the middle of nowhere and a certain path. One was left leading also into the middle of nowhere down a different 'path of life'. I really wanted to go straight but as I was going there I saw a house on the left so I figured I would check it out really quickly. Only that when I was in the house I got jumped by a zombie and started freaking out sprinting in some random direction(Zombies honestly scare the shit out of me in this game, not to mention that I had no weapons as of yet and actually had some food and stuff to live on.) Once I lost the zombie I had that o-shit moment and realized I lost my path. I was honestly sad that I took the wrong path and just kind of sat there for a moment thinking, not to mention it started raining..
Spoiler
[close]

I figured there was no point in meddling over it for too long and I continued down the different road(s). After a while I saw some power lines and figured I would follow them, I had a feeling I was going South but I went with them anyways because I badly needed some gear. I eventually found the city of Electro and headed towards the outskirt firehouse/factory thing. I was very happy to find some actual loot! I found an Axe, a medical kit thing and some soda. I was happy and figured I should check out the supermarket and found a backpack! I was so hype it was insane. I went back to the firehouse and picked up the rest of the stuff and then ran into the hills and disconnected. Now that I think about it i'm glad that I went left, but I also just remembered I left a .44 in the firehouse but I was happy with what I got.
End Result
[close]
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:42:45 pm by ~Thomas~ »

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Hello 12e!!

We invite you & your regiment to the North American Napoleonic Wars League! After seeing the Napoleonic Wars League successfully established in the European community we thought it is about time to bring some life and action into the North American community too.  The main focus is on having fun while being competitive and seeing where your regiments is compared to others.

NA Napoleonic Wars League Thread
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Sorted. Stop posting in their thread too. I'm don't care who said what guys, just leave each other alone.

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Anyways, now that the trolls are dealt with did you guys ever decide which nation your going to use for Iron Europe Jameson?

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Anyways, now that the trolls are dealt with did you guys ever decide which nation your going to use for Iron Europe Jameson?
Well we have a poll on our steam group for it atm, but there are definitely lots of mixed feelings about which nation we should be

Offline Nutkilla_Dboy

• Corporal
  • From the death charge and back!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [17thFLR]Sgt_Nutkilla
The Ottoman Empire would be awsome

Offline TheKaiser

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e SoP Kaiser
Jameson is mean but he is nice

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Jameson is mean but he is nice

What?
Thats a kaiser bump for ya. Ill never forget "he makes me feel like a swimming pool"

Offline TheKaiser

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e SoP Kaiser
Some people in 12e are nice, but some people are nicer in 12e

Offline 12e treelover

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
jam jam

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant