Author Topic: • 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne • (Recruiting North Americans and others)  (Read 82717 times)

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Col_Jameson_Hahn_II
  • Side: Union
If any of you havent seen the Sharpe's series you should really check it out

Offline Nutkilla_Dboy

• Corporal
  • From the death charge and back!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [17thFLR]Sgt_Nutkilla
  • Side: Confederacy
Hey Gents, real talk here, this whole MESS is a BLACK EYE on the ItaliaGuard, the 12e, and everyone involved. Let's try and use a little discipline and constraint in the near future. We look like a bunch of whiny little kids, throwing sand in each others faces at the playground. Come on now. How about we embody a little "La grande muette", and some "Honneur et Patrie". Don't know what they are? Google it.

Everyone needs to stop getting so butthurt. These are just words, and let me tell you, if random insults from people you've never met are gonna pop your little heart, then the real world is going to eat your ass alive. Toughen up. Can't hide behind a keyboard your whole life.

Good talk. Like Pontius Pilate, I'm washing my hands in this matter. Semper Kill.

+1
+2

Offline Eagle eye

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Just spent most of the day making our DayZ group super official. Feel free to join!

Made the ZR badge based off of the NCR ranger emblem and made the troop images myself :P

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZZealotRangers

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:25:38 am by Jameson »

Offline [12e]TommyGuns

• Volunteer
  • Whiskey bent and hell bound............
    • View Profile
Well look at this...I can post from my phone. So I'm thinkin about buying DayZ tonigt. Yaymeson, you must teach me, pls. Can I join your crew?

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Well look at this...I can post from my phone. So I'm thinkin about buying DayZ tonigt. Yaymeson, you must teach me, pls. Can I join your crew?

Tommy you know better than to think i can run DayZ :( But it is a great group of guys with at least 6 always playing it and when Celticus comes back hell prolly be tons of fun to play with too. It definitely looks worth the money though, especially since you liked PW and the player interaction stuff
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 06:20:07 pm by Jameson »

Offline [12e]TommyGuns

• Volunteer
  • Whiskey bent and hell bound............
    • View Profile

Tommy you know better than to think i can run DayZ :( But it is a great group of guys with at least 6 always playing it and when Celticus comes back hell prolly be tons of fun to play with too. It definitely looks worth the money though, especially since you liked PW and the player interaction stuff

Gah. Yea, figured since you were spearheading all that graphic goodness thy somehow magically my car, fiancée, and alienware computer had arrived at your house. Hahaha.

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Gah. Yea, figured since you were spearheading all that graphic goodness thy somehow magically my car, fiancée, and alienware computer had arrived at your house. Hahaha.
lololol of course

Offline Schweinhund

• Volunteer
  • Hi. I am Schweinehund. I play NW. 9y forever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Schweiny
Dis place is ghey
~Schweiny~

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Dis place is ghey
moderators pls ban this man offendid me

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
26 tonight! Really fun linebattle, great attendance too.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:57:22 am by Jameson »

Offline Starz41

• Private
    • View Profile
Didn't attend the event today.... had to watch little sis, hope it was fun  ;D

Offline Triplexx66

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_CdB_Hunter
New page inbound fgts

Offline FrankieD

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Adc_FrankieD
Maybe some more native tonight guys!!! That was fun!!