Author Topic: • 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne • (Recruiting North Americans and others)  (Read 82795 times)

Offline DrByeBYe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I like to spam feints and get the Hate + Love
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sike!
  • Side: Union
Needlessly confrontational message removed. Keep the banter friendly and keep to your own regiment threads.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:56:07 am by SeanBeansShako »
"That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life"
- Tupac

Offline Rybu

• Private
    • View Profile
My last and final comment. The main guy in question of being called autistic. Has Aspergers, and was a member of 12e, who for some reason decided to leave and was banned from TS with that message. We didn't send anyone over there to troll. (atleast to my knowledge). Now i'll end this petty argument. and I wish you gents a good day.

Offline Nutkilla_Dboy

• Corporal
  • From the death charge and back!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [17thFLR]Sgt_Nutkilla
  • Side: Confederacy
Needlessly confrontational message removed. Keep the banter friendly and keep to your own regiment threads.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:55:46 am by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Hey Maccius while ur still on the fourms I want a peperoni pizza pls and thanks.

Come to my TS and you can have 1.

Offline 12e treelover

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ps: Treelover has a big dick-jameson 2014 ;)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
cop4leader

never4get

Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Next individuals who want to argue over some mundane slight on team-speak will be muted. Additionally any accounts that are seen to be created for the sole purpose of trolling will be banned. Please take your argument off the forums. Thank you!
Spoiler

[close]

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
If somebody steps out of line or if an argument gets pointless, hit report and let us sort it instead of touching the poop and making the situation worse people.

Offline Nutkilla_Dboy

• Corporal
  • From the death charge and back!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [17thFLR]Sgt_Nutkilla
I guess I wont talk about pizza on fourms again

Offline [12e]TommyGuns

• Volunteer
  • Whiskey bent and hell bound............
    • View Profile
Hey Gents, real talk here, this whole MESS is a BLACK EYE on the ItaliaGuard, the 12e, and everyone involved. Let's try and use a little discipline and constraint in the near future. We look like a bunch of whiny little kids, throwing sand in each others faces at the playground. Come on now. How about we embody a little "La grande muette", and some "Honneur et Patrie". Don't know what they are? Google it.

Everyone needs to stop getting so butthurt. These are just words, and let me tell you, if random insults from people you've never met are gonna pop your little heart, then the real world is going to eat your ass alive. Toughen up. Can't hide behind a keyboard your whole life.

Good talk. Like Pontius Pilate, I'm washing my hands in this matter. Semper Kill.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Hey Gents, real talk here, this whole MESS is a BLACK EYE on the ItaliaGuard, the 12e, and everyone involved. Let's try and use a little discipline and constraint in the near future. We look like a bunch of whiny little kids, throwing sand in each others faces at the playground. Come on now. How about we embody a little "La grande muette", and some "Honneur et Patrie". Don't know what they are? Google it.

Everyone needs to stop getting so butthurt. These are just words, and let me tell you, if random insults from people you've never met are gonna pop your little heart, then the real world is going to eat your ass alive. Toughen up. Can't hide behind a keyboard your whole life.

Good talk. Like Pontius Pilate, I'm washing my hands in this matter. Semper Kill.

+1

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
Do not popcorn post.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:38:54 am by McEwanMaster »
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Eagle eye

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th
i need to bump this

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Col_Jameson_Hahn_II

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award