Author Topic: • 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne • (Recruiting North Americans and others)  (Read 82736 times)

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
The trolling attempts here are just stupid. I like the ItaliaGuard but it seems to me you guys were intentionally trying to troll the 12e, which is not right. Also Marceaux do you really think you are going to get Jamerson in trouble with law? I may just be seeing one side of the coin here and maybe it isn't my business to comment but still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Exactly.
Please.

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Col_Jameson_Hahn_II
Needlessly confrontational message removed. Keep the banter friendly and keep to your own regiment threads.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:51:36 am by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Berman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Berman

cant believe this is happening to me

Offline Nutkilla_Dboy

• Corporal
  • From the death charge and back!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [17thFLR]Sgt_Nutkilla
  • Side: Confederacy
Can we just quit being hostile lets just all be hippies and have peace

Offline Milton

• Private
  • I love music.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DelaneyG
Everyone getting so offended even though my version of "Autism" is the same as "Retarded" Which is the same as "Silly"
 Ill sit here and let you guys have your fun since its all you have to do with your time but i have better things to do since this is just one thing out of the thousands of others. A video game lol.

Some people like Maccius see this as their entire life, and rely on nothing but going to work buying alcohol and doing nothing but Mount and Blade in their free time, but other people realize that there are more important things than this.

Edit: Thanks for the bumps btw
It's horrifying to see that you are comparing autism to silly. They are two different things.

It's horrifying that you think we should be not having fun whilst playing a game.

It's horrifying that since Maccius enjoys playing a game, you think that he has nothing else to live for.

I'm glad that you think that this is a joke, but sadly, it is not.

Offline Rybu

• Private
    • View Profile
There is a difference between trolling and having legitimate concern for anothers mental well being. Bullying over the internet is a serious issue. Yes the Italia Guard and the 12e have had arguments in the past. But still, to ban people and to give the reason "autism" in any form of the word is childish and serious business. It is the duty of a regiment leader, who in his own code of conduct states "respect other people, even other regiments members". If we'd like to go into attacks on a person character I wouldn't talk about Maccius, when it appears that Jameson may himself be insecure, and has to project his anger outwards in the form of verbal harassment. Saying your form of "austism" is like retarded/silly. Is like saying my form of "N*****" is a respectable black man. It just doesn't work. If you're going to verbal assault members of not only your own community, but members of another. I'd suggest you change your code of conduct. Because you have no right to call someone autistic. Just because you are in denial about any mental disabilities you may or may not have, does not give you the right to bully other people about theirs.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
Needlessly confrontational message removed. Keep the banter friendly and keep to your own regiment threads.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:52:09 am by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I made that signature you are wearing back in the day.
Which signature, mine? I remember seeing merc Furnox a ton when i was an Sdt though :P
fakin spell my name right  :'( & yes I used to know BYeBye & Cop well I still do but.. ya.. Anyways cool to see you dudes doing good  ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:52:39 am by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:53:05 am by SeanBeansShako »

Offline DrByeBYe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I like to spam feints and get the Hate + Love
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sike!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:54:12 am by SeanBeansShako »
"That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life"
- Tupac

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:54:32 am by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Kojo

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I've done my fair share of flaming the Italiaguard, but I believe it would benefit everyone in this issue to drop the shit and forget about it. No community group ever profits from these petty arguments. That said please do not skew this post to your advantage.

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Sorry, can't help making old problems worse.
The ItaliaGuard are made up of people who left the 12e awhile back. They have joined multiple servers including 54th Groupfighting to troll with tags on such as "12e_Col_Jameson" and "12e_CdB_Hunter." Now they find it funny to make new forum names purposely to troll the 12e. You guys left the 12e long ago so why cant you just mind your own business and keep your drama making to yourself?  Mad gey dude. Just leave the 12e alone. You whiners created enough drama when you left in the first place.
Tell it like it is

Offline Nutkilla_Dboy

• Corporal
  • From the death charge and back!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [17thFLR]Sgt_Nutkilla
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:54:59 am by SeanBeansShako »

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:55:18 am by SeanBeansShako »