Author Topic: • 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne • (Recruiting North Americans and others)  (Read 82742 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
2v2 with the 27th and 47th!

MUCH 12e CLUTCH!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy81zFVPeBA[/youtube]

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

watch out fo da snipa, dat siege rambo
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:38:27 am by AntonioTheWorstAtMelee »

Offline DragonPuff

• Sergeant Major
  • YOU FOOL!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [18th]_SwagOverlord_DragonPuff
  • Side: Union
Picture credits to me xD

Dragonpuff & Antonio best squad NA
Don't Read This. It Is Nothing Important.

Offline Eagle eye

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Col_Jameson_Hahn_II
Picture credits to me xD

Dragonpuff & Antonio best squad NA
Army of 2 up in here

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Day(Night) 1 of Dayz.

Interesting few days I have been playing now, I still don't understand really how to play but since its my first time for playing for more then 5 minutes I figured I would log it.

Logged back in to my char. being in cherno(or what I think it is atleast...) and everything was loading around me so it was quite laggy. The building I was in loaded last and as it was loading I saw a person running through the streets so I was pretty scared seeing as all I had for a weapon was a wrench. But I started to get hungry and I had no food so I had to move out. I went up to the apartment complex area in the hills of cherno to see if I could find anything. I only went through one building and did not really see much seeing as the server was nighttime and all I found was a canteen. On the way out I noticed that there was a super market on the road so I went to investigate what was going on, as I got closer I heard people talk. I started to move very slowly seeing as I did not know who the people were and what intentions that had. Once I was within direct communication range I finally heard what they were talking about. They had a man handcuffed(the same dude I saw earlier in the town.) They had him handcuffed and were talking to him, they then robbed him and let him there to die. As the bandit's left the area I went in to talk to the guy and see if I could help him out a bit. He asked me to kill him. Sometimes DayZ makes me question who I am as a human and this was one of those moments, even though it was a video game hearing someone begging for you to kill them has an effect one you...But I figured since I would want the same thing if I were in his shoes I killed him.

I then continued to loot the store and try to get what I could, seeing as I don't really understand how the inv. works I lost about half of the items but it wasn't much anyways so I did not care. I then went up farther in the hills to camp out and disconnect for now, her is the screen.

DayZ, night 1.
[close]

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Hate to double post buttttt

Here I am playing some DayZ and out of nowere I am hearing sirens and screaming and shit, and nothing ever happens in my neighborhood so I'm just sitting here freaking out I legit log out of ts and everything. I look outside my window and see this fire truck slowly crusing down the street and it starts slowly coming to me..

ITS MOTHA FUCKING SANTA CLAUSE
Yeah, this dude rents a fire truck and rides around handing out candy. GG Pennsylvania gg

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Here I am playing some DayZ and out of nowere I am hearing sirens and screaming and shit, and nothing ever happens in my neighborhood so I'm just sitting here freaking out I legit log out of ts and everything. I look outside my window and see this fire truck slowly crusing down the street and it starts slowly coming to me..

Yeah, this dude rents a fire truck and rides around handing out candy. GG Pennsylvania gg
LOL wtf i wish my neighborhood was that interesting :/ Also, what i would do to be able to play the dayz standalone ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile

LOL wtf i wish my neighborhood was that interesting :/ Also, what i would do to be able to play the dayz standalone ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hue...hue...
Yea, its a really fun game  8)

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

hue...hue...
Oh yeah also i really wish i screenshotted GETTING BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD (Shoveling) it cracks me up every time i think of it

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Spoiler

hue...hue...
Oh yeah also i really wish i screenshotted GETTING BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD (Shoveling) it cracks me up every time i think of it
[close]
I could always just change my ts name back and whenever I got to eat or piss or something just make it my away status..

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler

hue...hue...
I could always just change my ts name back and whenever I got to eat or piss or something just make it my away status..
[close]
It just wouldnt be the same :'(
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 10:57:20 pm by Jameson »

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Spoiler

hue...hue...
[close]
[/spoiler]
lol @ your great coding.
Well, i'm sure ill eventually find something else that will make you say ' that shit makes me lul ' so we just gotta wait.

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler

hue...hue...
[close]
[/spoiler]
lol @ your great coding.
Well, i'm sure ill eventually find something else that will make you say ' that shit makes me lul ' so we just gotta wait.
that shit does make me lol doe...

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Interesting night of handing out games and playing some too...
Rust is fucking mental.
DayZ is always loco.
t'f is counter strike GO.
Shogun 2 was fun.

EDIT:
Also Jameson, here is my current stock of game copy's, I will be giving these out tomorow before the linebattle.
Christmas day when I get some steam cards I buy some more games to give out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 06:39:50 am by ~Thomas~ »