Author Topic: • 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne • (Recruiting North Americans and others)  (Read 82765 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Tonight's attendance for training. ;D

Offline Triplexx66

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_CdB_Hunter
  • Side: Neutral
PICTURE(S)
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Col_Jameson_Hahn_II
  • Side: Union
Tonight's attendance for training. ;D

Great training, it was absolutely awesome! Tons of group pictures with 3 ranks 11 men in each rank. Looking forward to seeing all the uploads!

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
*Sorry double post.*

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]
Looking forward to the n&s tonight.

Offline FrankieD

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Adc_FrankieD
  • Side: Neutral
So much fun at the training tonight! Great attendance!

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Video from our training ;)

P.S. Watch in 1080p HD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Tw4doonMY&feature=youtube_gdata[/youtube]

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Video from our training ;)

P.S. Watch in 1080p HD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Tw4doonMY&feature=youtube_gdata[/youtube]

Amazing training, i couldnt be happier with how our regiment is going!

Offline Nutkilla_Dboy

• Corporal
  • From the death charge and back!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [17thFLR]Sgt_Nutkilla
 :'( I dont feel accepted here especially when ur guy Jihaded our TS3 first I have nothing against u or any other guys I acted like I was part of the 9y *Cough *Cough (Like a troll) hope u have fun in Arma 2

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Cool pic from north and south tonight :D

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Cool pic from north and south tonight :D

So many fun times with the 12e, i really love the once a week N&S event, it fits in too well

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
IT'S JUST ME TESTING WITH TABLES, CALM DOWN.

Grouchy must fight a battle while wearing the reserve will play ground breaking. The 12e, once again, is severely tested. At 10 am, he crossed the bridge Farciennes then goes on the left of Fleurus where he leads an attack on St. Amand. After wiping the shots of the enemy's sharpshooters, he seizes the village, supported by the efforts of the 56e and 96e Line. It stands out on this occasion, thanks to the action of one of his sergeants, Brossière who seizes a piece of large caliber. About six o'clock Blücher launches attack against the village of St Amand, who fiercely contested, remains in the hands of the French. Napoleon then sends the reservation to the assault. The enemy was repulsed and the victory gained. However, it is not decisive because Ney, chilly before the English, reminded him Erlon's Corps, contrary to the orders of the Emperor. The retreat of the Prussians is not cut as planned.

Arrived on August 16 before the city tries to remove Ney but his troops were repulsed. Gudin's division (and the 12e Line) are around 16 hours for the city, a battalion of the 12e line as skirmishers in front of the division, soon followed by the other divisions of Davout's corps. 17 Napoleon decides on a general assault. Davout's corps is positioned opposite the suburbs of Mstislavl and Nikolskoia. Ney, Davout himself leading the assault Gudin's division, and Poles Poniatowski eventually seize the suburbs and after attacks against enemy attacks, but facing the walls. The 12e is illustrated particularly but losses are severe. The 12e spend the night in the suburbs..

The regiment was a very active regiment, serving in just about every single campaign. It had very many amazing and heroic last stand's along as with its horrible crushing defeats. It was created in 1800, and served until the literal last true fight of the French empire(waterloo) It stayed with Napoleon till the end. It's most important battles were some along the lines of. Austerlitz, Eylau, Waterloo and Wagram.

The 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is an active, fun, large, North American regiment that has regular events for members of our community to enjoy.  The 12e fields players mainly from the United States but men from Canada, Portugal, UK, Brazil, Mexico, Australia have also fielded our ranks.  Although the 12e will get serious when needed, we still joke around and try to make the game fun for everyone! We do not use PTS (Permission to Speak) because as long as people don’t talk over officers there isn’t really a problem. Before you decide to join the 12e, remember that we are a regiment that is about community. We play other games rather than Napoleonic Wars and create a friendly environment within our teamspeak. In order to succeed in the 12e a member must show his dedication and skill through melee and leadership but also be a helpful member to our community.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 09:06:24 am by Cuddly Highlander »

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I'm liking this new forum avatar  ;D
Youre welcome ;)

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
Maccius is mine by jamesohn
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Maccius is mine by jamesohn

Yoyoyo, you tryna front on my boi maccius? we grove street4lyfe aight you needa step back son