Author Topic: The reality of the 91st Donations  (Read 12209 times)

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
Re: The reality of the 91st Donations
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 04:28:23 pm »
It's very simple.

Did Tavington take money that was given to be spent on servers and servers alone? Yes? Then he stole it. The amount does not matter.

91sts's paypal account = Tavington's paypal account. Tavington pays for the server when no one else can. How is he stealing? Members just put money into a deposit for the server. You just want to believe it's worse than it is.

Duuring means, that if Tavington said he'd only spend it on servers, but he also spend it on personal use, people can consider it as stealing.
Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 04:32:06 pm »
Exactly. If you tell people it's only for server use, yet you take it for personal use, it's lying and stealing. Whether you spend a lot of money yourself in the servers makes no difference.

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013, 04:32:37 pm »
4me it's funny. TAV WAS POCKETING MONEYZZZZ... I think that he just wanted to had reserve, cuz sometimes as my friend told me, he paid alone for the servers

Are you not tired to be retarded ?

Offline tacticalretreat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2013, 04:34:04 pm »
to be honest i'm sick of hearing about it now :) I think its best everyone leaves the 91st to rebuild for a bit and watch in awe as they come back to conquer the world again :P

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 04:37:23 pm »
4me it's funny. TAV WAS POCKETING MONEYZZZZ... I think that he just wanted to had reserve, cuz sometimes as my friend told me, he paid alone for the servers

snip
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:18:49 pm by Malakith »

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2013, 04:45:09 pm »

snip

Okay, seems you are not tired. I will enjoy to ban you next time I see you on TS or server
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:18:54 pm by Malakith »

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2013, 04:46:50 pm »
And so he spoke and so he spoke, that lord of IVe ts...

Offline John Cameron

• Second Lieutenant
  • Lieutenant-Colonel
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Gordon Highlanders Forum
  • Nick: John Cameron
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2013, 04:50:32 pm »
Can you all not just leave them alone? This is more about gossip than what actually happened. The only people who would have a real reason to discuss this are members or ex-members of the 91st who donated money to Tavington. No one else. If they can not solve it alone than they might be able to ask a neutral group to help. But I doubt any of this here will help to solve this. No one knows what really happened.

The majority of the 91st members obviously stays behind their leader. I am sure this will be solved but it does not take all kind of people who do not even know Tavington or the 91st to do this.
Lieutenant-Colonel of the 92nd Regiment of Foot - Gordon Highlanders

Founded on the 28th September 2010

Offline [91st] Official

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2013, 04:52:55 pm »
Can you all not just leave them alone? This is more about gossip than what actually happened. The only people who would have a real reason to discuss this are members or ex-members of the 91st who donated money to Tavington. No one else. If they can not solve it alone than they might be able to ask a neutral group to help. But I doubt any of this here will help to solve this. No one knows what really happened.

The majority of the 91st members obviously stays behind their leader. I am sure this will be solved but it does not take all kind of people who do not even know Tavington or the 91st to do this.

I agree. This is a matter of the 91st community, not the NW community as a whole.

Offline Primus69

• First Lieutenant
  • Primus...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2013, 04:54:19 pm »
Well, I'm glad to see the 91st back on its feet. I did feel sorry for the members or ex-members yesterday when half the community were chanting/laughing at them for their regiment disbanding. I think it shows how many people want to see all the good regiments die within the community. 91st is, in my opinion, one of the best line infantry regiments. And without them them you would have all of these rubbish regiments by which tournaments/events/linebattles would not be a challenge. In agreement with John Cameron's comments, it is a matter that the 91st are real people. Just because you despise Tav for one reason or another there is no need to flame the members that worked years to keep that regiment going. 

Offline Blitz

• First Sergeant
  • Repent! For tomorrow you die!
    • View Profile
    • 91st Argyllshire Highlanders
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Peter_Morgan
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2013, 04:59:45 pm »
For the people who tried and failed to bring down this glorious Regiment have only made it stronger.
Are you a tough, darn tootin straight shootin soon of a gun, maybe you have what it takes for the 1st Texan.

Offline RyanBoss

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BigBoss
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2013, 05:03:20 pm »
But didn't Tavington take the decision himself to disband after his deceitful behaviour was outed? Or are you saying he was forced into the position?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:36:13 pm by RyanBoss »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2013, 05:09:46 pm »
The only people who would have a real reason to discuss this are members or ex-members of the 91st who donated money to Tavington. No one else.

If the 91st wants to take care of this matter themselves they really should stop creating threads in the forums about it. :-*

Offline TheSnowHindu

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr42_Hpmt_TheSnowHindu ex 42nd
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2013, 05:14:36 pm »
I dont really have vested interest in either side. Unlike most of the community, I dont think I know tavington well enough to make a judgement on him but I respect the efforts you have gone through to defend your friend publicly. Its not big news like the 91st disbanding that makes a community a community, its lads sticking by their friends. Good on you evan.

Offline ChocolateAce

• Sergeant Major
  • Sponsored By KFC
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fooklaud
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2013, 05:18:04 pm »
you know shits going down when you need an attorney to play a video game  8)