Author Topic: Best Recruiter NA?  (Read 5345 times)

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Best Recruiter NA?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2013, 10:52:21 pm »
I recruited the guys that recruited all of you.

I win.

Lock the thread.  8)
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2013, 12:12:30 am »
Guidelines For Posting

No necroing old threads
Please do not raise old threads from the dead unless new events have arisen or new information has been brought to light that pertains directly to the subject matter of the thread. Use 30 days as a  guide to in determining if a thread is too old to revive.

Keep private banter to private messages
Please do not create threads merely for the purposes of a shout out to friends.

Do not use Internet slang
Please do not use internet abbreviations to create posts or threads which others may not be able to comprehend. This will be treated as spam.

Do not create topics that already exist
Please do not create topics that cover a subject which is already covered in another thread.
Use the search function when in doubt.

Please do not rant and rave
Please do not create a hate filled thread or post that serves only to stir up popular sentiments against a user, policy or product  in a pitchfork and torch fashion. If possible please keep all criticism constructive and non-abusive to enable everyone to focus on the problem rather than the hatred it has generated. Thank you! 

Do not divert from the thread subject
Understandably this is not always possible since every thread brings up a multitude of branching possibilities. However should your posts deviate from all relevant or recognizable discussion branches then do not be surprised if an admin takes action or locks the thread. If users consistently attempt to derail threads then moderators may take action against the user.

How to appeal a server admin’s decision
If you would like to appeal a ban from an official server or request one for a disruptive or abusive member then you can do so here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=25.0
Note: Please read the format for ban and unban requests topic before posting!

How to appeal a forum admin’s decision
Contact the PR manager, Refleax, on the forums via pm to report admin abuse. Use the search members function.

How to report moderator or admin abuse
Contact the PR manager, Refleax, on the forums via pm to report admin abuse.

Concerning Forum Contests

The FSE Forum team will no longer be allowing such community contests on our forums. I have written a short list of reasons why for you all to view in case of anger or resentment.

1. At its base, these contests work on a flawed premise, that being the 'best' can be ascertained through voting. I do not think that is possible. At best, it is a contest in who can generate enough buzz, or has the most friends, or the largest community backing them. Who wins these contests can be congratulated for doing the above, but that is not what they are claimed to be. This style of voting has led to the following two issues.

2. Regimental Drama. Because there wasn't already enough silly arguments in our community, here comes the mother lode of passive aggressive back and forth hogwash. It was most seen in the 'Champions of Europe' thread, where the overall attitude was less than desirable. As such, we will no longer allow yet another means by which the community can bicker amongst themselves. I would encourage doing such activities in a less than public place, where it won't make you look as childish perhaps. And, compounded from this and the previous reason, is our last one.

3. It leads to breaks in forum policy and more work for FSE and the forum team. We have had several instances now where people would create duplicate accounts (dupes) to vote in these contests multiple times. This is unacceptable. The forum team has been called several times to help try and crack down on this, and we have decided simply to remove the source all together. These threads are filled with spam posts which are specifically against forum policy.

These forums were created to be a place of positive and thoughtful discussion about our products, as well as a place where the community can come together. These threads have proven to be the opposite, being filled with spiteful, negative, and vapid posts that have only divided our community more than before. This will no longer be tolerated.

In future cases, if you have an idea for a competition that relies on the elements above to function, please discuss the matter with a member of the moderation team (Deofuta, Blobmania, Refleax) prior to posting, to allow us to give you prior approval.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2013, 12:18:10 am »
Inb4lock

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2013, 12:28:59 am »

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2013, 12:30:43 am »
Lel, Jorvasker went on a huge rant of all the people he recruited, then he saw what I posted and used the quick edit so no one would see his bragging  :-*
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 12:56:27 am »
I obviously haven't been paying attention to the forums if I missed this masterpiece.
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2013, 03:44:21 am »
My god
Pointy stick champion

Offline groenewoldr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NotFamous
I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2013, 11:59:48 pm »
I am, all the recruits love my bydand stick.

Offline bdd458

• Second Lieutenant
  • I write words on the internet.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_KF_Mks_Gen_Illuminati
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2013, 03:03:42 am »
I'm the only 8th member that actively recruits, so it's me :D
The 8th is not dead! Proud Colonel of the WWI and Blood and Iron/Verdun regiment 84th Infantrie d'regiment [both are recruiting. Add calicoyoda on Steam if you want to join either]

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2013, 09:16:43 am »
I'm the only 8th member that actively recruits, so it's me :D
+1 haha

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 04:33:55 pm »
Please read the date of the last post before you post yourself.

Kielbasa!