Author Topic: 21y Yegerskiy Polk Rifles/Cav/Line (Recruiting) [NA]  (Read 12783 times)

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: (North American) 21y Yegerskiy Polk Rifles (Recruiting Mature Players)
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2013, 02:46:33 pm »
You know, instead of being children and telling one another to leave the name to the other, basically like two kids arguing over a batmobile in kindergarten... You could, you know, cooperate and share the name, since none of you are right.

As far as I know, names cannot be taken if they're already spoken for.

Well i think i already told you that, technically if the names aren't precisely the same and don't have the same tags, it is allowed.

I understand that you might be frustrated that he has a very similar name, but it you aren't correct, he is infact allowed to have 21y if you have 21-y.

Not much to bicker about, best to just let it go.

Might as well name myself Mallakith and form the 77-y or [77y]. Since a single letter, space or score changes everything so darn much.

Well you can do that, but most people would laugh at you. I would call my reg the 91st Regiment of Harlem Highlanders and name myself Tavingson, but as you can guess, nobody would like me for it.

Not to mention the big difference is that they're an NA regiment and you are EU so there wont be any conflict for events since you have 2 different timezones.

Well, thats the problem. After Blob said it was okay, we let it go. But their members join our server, and our players join their server. And when we host our events, it's gonna be a mess, also, the Pirate_Battle_1 server is also an issue with them joining and people thinking they're the admins.
Penn and shitz

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2013, 02:50:09 pm »
You know, instead of being children and telling one another to leave the name to the other, basically like two kids arguing over a batmobile in kindergarten... You could, you know, cooperate and share the name, since none of you are right.

Well i think i already told you that, technically if the names aren't precisely the same and don't have the same tags, it is allowed.

I understand that you might be frustrated that he has a very similar name, but it you aren't correct, he is infact allowed to have 21y if you have 21-y.

Might as well name myself Mallakith and form the 77-y or [77y]. Since a single letter, space or score changes everything so darn much.

Well you can do that, but most people would laugh at you. I would call my reg the 91st Regiment of Harlem Highlanders and name myself Tavingson, but as you can guess, nobody would like me for it.

Not to mention the big difference is that they're an NA regiment and you are EU so there wont be any conflict for events since you have 2 different timezones.

Well, thats the problem. After Blob said it was okay, we let it go. But their members join our server, and our players join their server. And when we host our events, it's gonna be a mess, also, the Pirate_Battle_1 server is also an issue with them joining and people thinking they're the admins.

Go talk to the guy and work something else, maybe ask him to change his tags a bit more? Or change your own. Same with the teamspeak server.

Compromise, you're not always going to have your way as you want it.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2013, 02:51:20 pm »

Go talk to the guy and work something else, maybe ask him to change his tags a bit more? Or change your own. Same with the teamspeak server.

Weed tried, basicly got a "fuck off I'll keep it the way it is"
Penn and shitz

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2013, 02:55:40 pm »
Well then you're going to have to take it into your own hands and make the changes yourself if you don't want these problems. You can do this several ways, change your regiment name, change your tags more, change your server name etc.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2013, 03:02:17 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
He got a "fuck you" as an answer because he walked in here with a "my name - go fuck yourself if you say anything else"-attitude.
It`s all about the way you talk to ppl...

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2013, 03:02:29 pm »
Well then you're going to have to take it into your own hands and make the changes yourself if you don't want these problems. You can do this several ways, change your regiment name, change your tags more, change your server name etc.

Thats wrong seeing we created it first
Penn and shitz

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2013, 03:04:15 pm »

Thats wrong seeing we created it first

I'm pretty sure that, with how old you are now, that you are aware that life is not fair.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2013, 03:05:37 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
He got a "fuck you" as an answer because he walked in here with a "my name - go fuck yourself if you say anything else"-attitude.

All I remember saying was that the name was taken.
21y Yegerskiy & 21-y Yegerskiy. It's just too similar, I once formed a regiment called 2ndFGR based of the Coldstream Guards, but at least I altered the name enough to not get confused with the 2ndCSG.
If the 21y would have tags like 21yYP or something, I wouldn't mind at all
Penn and shitz

Offline Kalitorian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kalitorian
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2013, 03:08:13 pm »
You said it like it was a matter of fact.
You don`t seem like you`re interested in a mutual agreement with them. All you do is demand that they change something.

ಠ_ಠ "Ich bin bereit jederzeit und allerorts meine Pflicht zu erfüllen, nur nicht heute, nur nicht hier."

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2013, 03:08:54 pm »
You said it like it was a matter of fact.
You don`t seem like you`re interested in a mutual agreement with them. All you do is demand that they change something.

My brother tried with Personal messages, but with no luck.
Penn and shitz

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2013, 07:12:16 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

All I remember saying was that the name was taken.
21y Yegerskiy & 21-y Yegerskiy. It's just too similar, I once formed a regiment called 2ndFGR based of the Coldstream Guards, but at least I altered the name enough to not get confused with the 2ndCSG.
If the 21y would have tags like 21yYP or something, I wouldn't mind at all
[close]
Why should he change his tags at your bidding? Like a previous post said. Compromise...

And "If the 21y would have tags like 21yYP..." why don't YOU do that? You are making a HUGE deal out of something as simple as a regiment name...

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2013, 07:27:41 pm »
Is this the same Weedwacker that temp.banned someone off Pirate_battle1, and openly admitted over admin chat he just "felt like it"?

You won't get much out of him.

These regiments are on two different continents. If an EU 1stNOG popped up when we were still alive, I wouldn't give a shit.

Stop taking so much pride in a regimentclan name that's ONLY purpose is to identify people in a linebattle, but oh wait, you'd never see each other in a linebattle, right? Right?

Work together even, for God's sake.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 07:30:09 pm by 1stNOG_IDF »

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2013, 07:30:54 pm »
Is this the same Weedwacker that temp.banned someone off Pirate_battle1, and openly admitted over admin chat he just "felt like it"?

You won't get much out of him.

These regiments are on two different continents. If an EU 1stNOG popped up when we were still alive, I wouldn't give a shit.

Stop taking so much pride in a regimentclan name that's ONLY purpose is to identify people in a linebattle, but oh wait, you'd never see each other in a linebattle, right? Right?

1stNOG.
BestNOG

#IDFTheOriginalNoggin

Same with 3eVolt. If an EU 3eVolt popped up (there is a 4eVolt in New Zealand) I HIGHLY doubt Grimsight will care. Cause we will never see each other in an event...

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2013, 07:34:24 pm »
#IDFTheOriginalNoggin

I love you <3.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2013, 07:48:41 pm »
Spoiler
#IDFTheOriginalNoggin

I love you <3.

[close]

<3 it is mutual...

P.S Thanks for the selfie...

Okay... back on topic.

21y (This thread 21y) good luck. I don't believe I have before.