Author Topic: NWECT [Archive]  (Read 130878 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWECT [Groupfighting 7vs7, 12th April]
« Reply #1110 on: April 13, 2017, 03:24:29 pm »
Spoiler
gg
Yeah you salty cunt you best edit it and hide what you originally said. Insulting us because you got dicked on is pretty retarded imo, I've had at least 4 members of your team steam me saying that they got raped and frenchtouch were shit against us. To say that we would not of won with certain individuals in our team is literally the most autistic thing I've ever heard, that's the whole point of a solid team.. You have solid players and without them obviously you would perform worse. Thats like me saying french would never win anything without Haze, To think someone can actually be so Naive to post something like "YOU WOULDNT OF WON WITHOUT THESE GUYS" In a 7v7 tournament... Well obviously you daft prick.

Don't act like it was close it was 7-4, 7-6 I might of over looked your autism.

P.S banned from gf
who r u
[close]
Who knows, but someone might want to inform haze not to let such a bad fake ruski in his team!1
pls no!1
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 13, 2017, 03:57:50 pm »
Spoiler
gg
Yeah you salty cunt you best edit it and hide what you originally said. Insulting us because you got dicked on is pretty retarded imo, I've had at least 4 members of your team steam me saying that they got raped and frenchtouch were shit against us. To say that we would not of won with certain individuals in our team is literally the most autistic thing I've ever heard, that's the whole point of a solid team.. You have solid players and without them obviously you would perform worse. Thats like me saying french would never win anything without Haze, To think someone can actually be so Naive to post something like "YOU WOULDNT OF WON WITHOUT THESE GUYS" In a 7v7 tournament... Well obviously you daft prick.

P.S banned from gf
who r u
[close]
Who knows, but someone might want to inform haze not to let such a bad fake ruski in his team!1
pls no!1
All banter aside wp hahaha

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1112 on: April 13, 2017, 04:18:05 pm »
gg

P.S banned from gf
who r u
Tourny winners...

u fgt?
Jammo is just some salty kid.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 13, 2017, 06:10:41 pm »
gg

P.S banned from gf
who r u
Tourny winners...

u fgt?
kicked from PR you chubby lil pot head.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1114 on: April 13, 2017, 06:20:52 pm »
Spoiler
gg

P.S banned from gf
who r u
Tourny winners...

u fgt?
kicked from PR you chubby lil pot head.
[close]
u guys r bad anyway im joining l10
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Tournesol

« Reply #1115 on: April 13, 2017, 06:31:51 pm »
PowerRanger_Green won mvp award for this tournament!

Thanks to Chickerino for doing most of the job for this event to happen, props go to 'im.

Also if you have recordings of this tournament post them here so I can add it on the main thread.

Thanks everyone for coming, kinda surprising we got 16 teams to attend.

Thx for the tournament guys, I would like to say once more well played to NoobTouch,L10 and FrenchTouch and ofc to my teammates who did the job.

I dedicate this Award to Dren who supported me well yesterday  :-*

« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 06:36:18 pm by 14e_Tiberias »

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 13, 2017, 07:00:43 pm »

Thanks to Chickerino for doing most of the job for this event to happen, props go to 'im.

Also if you have recordings of this tournament post them here so I can add it on the main thread.

Thx for the tournament guys, I would like to say once more well played to NoobTouch,L10 and FrenchTouch and ofc to my teammates who did the job.

Wtf Dren supported me! Get your own support!

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 13, 2017, 07:28:57 pm »

No need to fight guyz i'm sure i supported both of u at some point.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:31:39 pm by Dren »

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #1118 on: April 13, 2017, 07:31:40 pm »
Dren finally posted for the fourth time <3

Offline Jazzer

• Second Lieutenant
  • Flying Squirrel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freddie
« Reply #1119 on: April 13, 2017, 07:32:39 pm »

Silver scrub  :-*

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 13, 2017, 07:34:46 pm »
Dren finally posted for the fourth time <3
And guess what ? Here is the fifth.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 13, 2017, 07:35:32 pm »

Wow chill u silly black panther

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #1122 on: April 13, 2017, 07:39:25 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
Dren
Spoiler
more like drown.
[close]
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1123 on: April 13, 2017, 07:50:45 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
Dren
Spoiler
more like drown.
[close]
[close]

who are you again?????
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1124 on: April 13, 2017, 07:57:09 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
Dren
Spoiler
more like drown.
[close]
[close]

who are you again?????
MM LEGEND GOOB