Author Topic: 1st_Cali_King (Na-1)  (Read 1421 times)

Offline King_Of_California

• First Lieutenant
  • Probably more Californian than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Aten
  • Side: Neutral
1st_Cali_King (Na-1)
« on: August 27, 2013, 04:41:29 am »
    Name under which you were banned - 1st_Cali_King
    Server(s) you are banned from - NA_1
    What was happening when you got banned - I intentionally teamkilled a teammate for kicking me out of a boat (the 2nd time.) I fell in the middle of the lake and I knew he wouldn't get in trouble for it because it wouldn't say tk so I decided to shoot him so he would die too.
    Time and date - 8/26/2013 7PM
    Timezone - PST
    User Identification Number* - not sure

NA Regiment History: *KPR*Einherjar, 1st_Cali_Ronald_Reagan, [OP]Tsar_Einherjar, [1stCali]Gov_Einherjar, [1erTron]Obst_Thanet
EU Regiment History: Nr24_Fus_Einherjar, [36eRIL]LtCol_Einherjar

Offline caldric

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: 1st_Cali_King (Na-1)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 04:57:30 am »
I was there and you said you were going to not use the boat to go to the island I thought you meant you were not going to the boat at all. There was some heated comments about how to proceed but to start with you can't shoot someone from the bottom of the lake and secondly you shot Loki in the head to take the boat over and take it to the shore instead of island. Loki had nothing to do with anything and not sure how you can get kicked twice out of the boat and jump back in while in the lake. I think you did it because you were angry about the badgering about cruising around instead of landing at the island the previous round when people were left there without infantry and the boat was sailing around the lake with a pack of infantry. That is just game play people get angry and say stuff to teammates but shooting Loki in the head was just you wanting to defy the objective of landing on the island as you said you would. I am just neutral not sure what constitutes a perma and just an hour sit down but you did shoot Loki to take the boat. It's for sure deserved a kick in my opinion most of us hate getting tk'ed on long maps. It sucks especially on purpose.

Remington.

Offline XI_Loki

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 05:02:33 am »
I had control of the boat first. Cali jumped on but fell off.He was able to steal control of the boat from underwater (the water wasn't that deep). He tried to sail it back but I once again took control. I waited for him to get back on. He again tried to take over the boat and kick me off. He kicked me so I kicked him but he jumped out of the way. Unfortunately for him the boat was moving forward and so he fell off. I took control of the boat and started to drive forward. When I was no longer above him he shot me in the back.

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 05:02:40 am »
Actually when I shot loki, I was at the bottom of the river. All of your ammo goes away but you are left with the shot in the chamber. I was kicked out once and I climbed back in due to it still being at the docks. The second time I fell to the bottom of the lake and shot him because I was going to drown because of him.

NA Regiment History: *KPR*Einherjar, 1st_Cali_Ronald_Reagan, [OP]Tsar_Einherjar, [1stCali]Gov_Einherjar, [1erTron]Obst_Thanet

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 05:04:09 am »
I had control of the boat first. Cali jumped on but fell off.He was able to steal control of the boat from underwater (the water wasn't that deep). He tried to sail it back but I once again took control. I waited for him to get back on. He again tried to take over the boat and kick me off. He kicked me so I kicked him but he jumped out of the way. Unfortunately for him the boat was moving forward and so he fell off. I took control of the boat and started to drive forward. When I was no longer above him he shot me in the back.

I have never and will never kick another player in a battle server. You might have been kicked by someone else and assumed it was the guy who wanted the boat and kicked him off instead. I do assure you though I didn't kick you because if I did I would've accepted my fate of drowning.

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 05:08:30 am »

I have never and will never kick another player in a battle server. You might have been kicked by someone else and assumed it was the guy who wanted the boat and kicked him off instead. I do assure you though I didn't kick you because if I did I would've accepted my fate of drowning.

So you would've never kicked someone but you would still shoot them in the head? This was definitely intentional and multiple people saw you instigate it if you were kicked off the first time like you say you were why would you try to get back on the boat to instigate?

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 05:19:55 am »
So you would've never kicked someone but you would still shoot them in the head? This was definitely intentional and multiple people saw you instigate it if you were kicked off the first time like you say you were why would you try to get back on the boat to instigate?

Yes if someone kicks me off a boat and I will drown to death, I will shoot in retaliation, though the headshot was a little lucky. I wouldn't instigate by kicking them but if they did indeed kick me to my demise then I would bring them with me. I also got back on the boat because I frankly am lazy and I hate walking.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 07:15:05 am »
Seems people are posting.  I'll wait a little longer before I get into it. (probably some time in the morning or early afternoon)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 07:16:23 pm »
Unbanned 2 days from the day you were banned.  So bump this thread on 8/28/13.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 02:54:21 am »
Bump

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 03:41:38 am »
unbanned, should be able to rejoin within the hour.

Be sure to reread the rules as to not be banned again or the next ban will last a lot longer.  Don't teamkill in revenge and if you have an admin complaint in the future, send it to Deofuta, Little_Guy, or me to be looked into.