Author Topic: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)  (Read 87043 times)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)
« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2013, 09:15:43 am »
Community name: [12th]Rec_JackieChan
Steam name: JackieChan
Admin experience?: All 91st servers and this server once before.
Why would you be a good admin?: I have been playing this game since mid MM (October 2011). I was there when Groupfighting was invented by the 8Lr and they hosted the first server and I was one of its first regular frequenters. Ever since, Groupfighting has been my favourite and I have done few other things besides groupfight or duel. So I basically know all the rules there could be. I am a bit more strict than NA admins seeing as the 91st Groupfighting was run with an iron fist, not taking any crap. I naturally know that I have to adjust and have gotten used to the NA community I think. Nevertheless, I believe most people would like a bit more enforcement as far as rules go. I know I do.
About yourself: I am 19 years old, originally from Germany but moved to the US this year for college. I love playing soccer or ball sports in general. I am friendly, level headed, mature and have a decent sense of justice. I was an admin here before but resigned because of time issues and lag. I returned though seeing as I do still enjoy this game and find a bit of time.

+1
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2013, 09:41:10 am »
Community name: 3eVolt_SgtM_Superbad
Steam name: [3eVolt] Superbad
Admin experience?: I was an admin for FG on FG Groupfighting before FG shut down.
Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because I have the experience and I am just.
About yourself: I am from the USA. I started playing NW in late March, early April. And I have loved the game ever since.

Spoiler
Grim you are a nab
[close]

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2013, 11:29:10 am »
Ban Request
Name of the troublemaker: Rogelia
Their offense: Multiple Tking, offensive language, Team damage.
Time and date (include timezone): October 4th; 11:00pm - 11:30pm MST (Est-3)
Screenshot evidence (in spoilers, please): I was banned by the admin before it occurred to me to take Screen shots.

I understand that you (Grimsight) don't believe me when I say that I was teamkilled multiple times. I understand that you probably wont take my ban request into even slight consideration because you think I am a troll. I can atleast give a short explanation to give some incite.

Round 1) Rogelio came up to me and teamdamaged me, I told the admin and got no response.
Round 2) Rogelio Repeated the team damage when the next round started; still no response from the admin.
Round 3) Rogelio team damaged me again the next round, this time right in front of the admin. I proceeded to TK Rogelio out of rage.
Round 4) I was slayed.
Round 5) Rogelio TKed me, than he was slayed.
Round 6-10) Rogelio tked me followed by a slay
Round 11) I got pissed than went to the restroom.
Round 12) Rogelio tked me again, followed by another slay. At this point I am extremely pissed the admins have done nothing but slay.
Round 13) I run to the corners and avoid Rogelio the best I can. I get into a melee fight and see Rogelio join in. Assuming he was going to tk me, I started to S key warrior and avoid the fight. Unfortunately I also had 200 ping and when I saw the opponent lower his guard I did an up stab and missed entirely, I stabbed Rogelio instead. At first I thought this was hilarious, until I was banned..

I tked Rogelio twice. One time was an accident.
He tked me what, 12 times? And I was the one banned.
I know Rogelio was mad because I was using tags similar to his, but that's not justification for TK. And I know the Admin is a close friend of Rogelio, which is what makes this situation worst. Who- told me to stop complaining about this, but he is not taking into consideration how stressful this is. I was TKed multiple times by a person I hardly know, then banned because the admin just doesn't like me. Than 2 days later I find out that me or any of my members aren't ever allowed on the server again? This is BS, and I don't understand why my members are being punished. I would like to know.

Edit: If you want me to delete this post and take it to pms; fine. I only post it here because I know you guys wont pay attention otherwise.

1) Please PM me on all the admins that took part in this abuse you listed.

2) The reason I've banned all [9y]LGn from the server is because I do not put up with impersonation. I understand you've had the regiment name reserved for 3 months now but from what I see and what you have told me, you have not attended a single event. Your entire regiment consists only of you and a couple of friends, whom I doubt even thought it was a real regiment when they joined the server group. From what I see, just like what I saw in the RedLegion, is a group dedicated to trolling and instigating arguments within the server. We're filled with enough dumb game-drama so I don't need you starting any more.

3) For EVERYONE: Please do continue reporting abuse. I am aware that there is a lot of unfair admining going on but I need useful and FAIR screenshots. I don't want to hear "they started it", I want to hear the real story if i'm going to take any of your reports seriously.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2013, 05:40:33 pm »
Community name: 3eVolt_SgtM_Superbad
Steam name: [3eVolt] Superbad
Admin experience?: I was an admin for FG on FG Groupfighting before FG shut down.
Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because I have the experience and I am just.
About yourself: I am from the USA. I started playing NW in late March, early April. And I have loved the game ever since.

Spoiler
Grim you are a nab
[close]

Thanks for ignoring my admin application, Grimsight...  ::)

Offline goodstuff

• Sergeant Major
  • Cannonball magnets
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_goodstuff
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #274 on: October 09, 2013, 12:42:31 am »
Thanks for ignoring my admin application, Grimsight...  ::)
I thought all 7na NCOs had admin?

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2013, 12:53:52 am »
Nope, besides regiment leaders everyone has to apply.. except Killington...

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 09, 2013, 01:26:14 am »
Community name: [12th]Rec_JackieChan
Steam name: JackieChan
Admin experience?: All 91st servers and this server once before.
Why would you be a good admin?: I have been playing this game since mid MM (October 2011). I was there when Groupfighting was invented by the 8Lr and they hosted the first server and I was one of its first regular frequenters. Ever since, Groupfighting has been my favourite and I have done few other things besides groupfight or duel. So I basically know all the rules there could be. I am a bit more strict than NA admins seeing as the 91st Groupfighting was run with an iron fist, not taking any crap. I naturally know that I have to adjust and have gotten used to the NA community I think. Nevertheless, I believe most people would like a bit more enforcement as far as rules go. I know I do.
About yourself: I am 19 years old, originally from Germany but moved to the US this year for college. I love playing soccer or ball sports in general. I am friendly, level headed, mature and have a decent sense of justice. I was an admin here before but resigned because of time issues and lag. I returned though seeing as I do still enjoy this game and find a bit of time.

+1
+2

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 09, 2013, 01:46:54 am »
Community name:Mathias_Exeia
Steam name:BydandMathias
Admin experience?:44th_Server
Why would you be a good admin?:Been playing this game for 7 months most of it meleeing other people on groupfighting servers, with little time spent on other game modes which guarantee's activity from day to night. I am a well-likeable person that doesn't act impulse and settles issues fairly and appropiately.
About yourself: I am 16 years old, from Northern Texas and am a avid football fan (GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!) my name is also similar to my real name. I make straight A's and an accepted gifted and talented student as well.

Offline Thompson

• Sergeant
  • The South will Rise again. Thompson Best VA.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thompson
« Reply #278 on: October 09, 2013, 02:50:39 am »
Why would you be a good admin?:Been playing this game for 7 months most of it meleeing other people on groupfighting servers, with little time spent on other game modes which guarantee's activity from day to night. I am a well-likeable person that doesn't act impulse and settles issues fairly and appropiately.
About yourself: I am 16 years old, from Northern Texas and am a avid football fan (GO DALLAS COWBOYS!!) my name is also similar to my real name. I make straight A's and an accepted gifted and talented student as well.
well-likeable

I am a troll, for the resons of reforming a nation wide union of. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and long sex with your mothers. I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 09, 2013, 03:50:24 am »
he has 1111 posts and hes 16  take away the one and times 1111 by 6 and u get 6666  :o   Hes Obviously the devil

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #280 on: October 09, 2013, 05:55:24 pm »
DragonPuff best Admin 2k13
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #281 on: October 09, 2013, 09:50:47 pm »
Community name:4thEPI_Maj_Carson
Steam name:4thEPI_Carson
Admin experience?:I have none but I have become familiar with the admin controls.
Why would you be a good admin?:I would be a good admin because I am active. When there is conflict I look on both party's perspectives.I will not abuse admin powers or tools in any way.
About yourself:I am a active 17 year old that plays baseball in the summer and track in the spring. I am a well liked person with many friends IRL and in the game.I love history of aviation as of right now I am studying classes to get me into the U.S Airforce or into a private flight lesson school. I love Napoleonic Wars and most of it's mods. I spend about 3 hours a day on it if it is a week day. If it is a weekend I spend about 6 hours a day pubbing. Of the six hours pubbing I spend about 3 on 7NA groupfighting.

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #282 on: October 09, 2013, 11:32:35 pm »
Ban Request
Name of the troublemaker: Rogelia
Their offense: Multiple Tking, offensive language, Team damage.
Time and date (include timezone): October 4th; 11:00pm - 11:30pm MST (Est-3)
Screenshot evidence (in spoilers, please): I was banned by the admin before it occurred to me to take Screen shots.

I understand that you (Grimsight) don't believe me when I say that I was teamkilled multiple times. I understand that you probably wont take my ban request into even slight consideration because you think I am a troll. I can atleast give a short explanation to give some incite.

Round 1) Rogelio came up to me and teamdamaged me, I told the admin and got no response.
Round 2) Rogelio Repeated the team damage when the next round started; still no response from the admin.
Round 3) Rogelio team damaged me again the next round, this time right in front of the admin. I proceeded to TK Rogelio out of rage.
Round 4) I was slayed.
Round 5) Rogelio TKed me, than he was slayed.
Round 6-10) Rogelio tked me followed by a slay
Round 11) I got pissed than went to the restroom.
Round 12) Rogelio tked me again, followed by another slay. At this point I am extremely pissed the admins have done nothing but slay.
Round 13) I run to the corners and avoid Rogelio the best I can. I get into a melee fight and see Rogelio join in. Assuming he was going to tk me, I started to S key warrior and avoid the fight. Unfortunately I also had 200 ping and when I saw the opponent lower his guard I did an up stab and missed entirely, I stabbed Rogelio instead. At first I thought this was hilarious, until I was banned..

I tked Rogelio twice. One time was an accident.
He tked me what, 12 times? And I was the one banned.
I know Rogelio was mad because I was using tags similar to his, but that's not justification for TK. And I know the Admin is a close friend of Rogelio, which is what makes this situation worst. Who- told me to stop complaining about this, but he is not taking into consideration how stressful this is. I was TKed multiple times by a person I hardly know, then banned because the admin just doesn't like me. Than 2 days later I find out that me or any of my members aren't ever allowed on the server again? This is BS, and I don't understand why my members are being punished. I would like to know.

Edit: If you want me to delete this post and take it to pms; fine. I only post it here because I know you guys wont pay attention otherwise.

1) Please PM me on all the admins that took part in this abuse you listed.

2) The reason I've banned all [9y]LGn from the server is because I do not put up with impersonation. I understand you've had the regiment name reserved for 3 months now but from what I see and what you have told me, you have not attended a single event. Your entire regiment consists only of you and a couple of friends, whom I doubt even thought it was a real regiment when they joined the server group. From what I see, just like what I saw in the RedLegion, is a group dedicated to trolling and instigating arguments within the server. We're filled with enough dumb game-drama so I don't need you starting any more.

3) For EVERYONE: Please do continue reporting abuse. I am aware that there is a lot of unfair admining going on but I need useful and FAIR screenshots. I don't want to hear "they started it", I want to hear the real story if i'm going to take any of your reports seriously.

To add onto this ban request, I have collected a good amount of Rogelio TKing me as well as trolling me because of my previous ban request on him. Rogelio would follow me around (Sometimes, sometimes he just TKed me out in the open) and when I got near a melee, he would TK me so it would look like an accident, except it is a complete and utter fail as it is extremely obvious he had intent.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184751479 from the 7th of October.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184752175 on the 9th of October
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184752207 another from the 9th
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184752247 again, the 9th.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 09, 2013, 11:36:49 pm »
Reaper, you have amazing reading comprehension.

Offline Rogelio Monteagudo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 09, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »
To what Lunatic said, well he's a very friendly guy that bush pirated 2 regiments. And was chasing me around in GFing trying to tk me. So I tked him before he got to. He was constantly on my back. But I'm not a person who sits on kittens, so I won't report him, or *meow* screen shot my problems away. What reaper is saying is true. I don't like him one bit. He should go as a pub otherwise I will piss on him with my mighty gatorade

Please do not use offensive language or slurs.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 12:04:47 am by McEwanMaster »