Author Topic: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)  (Read 85947 times)

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2013, 12:01:30 am »
Your in-game name at the time: IX[21e]SoP_Janissary
What led to the ban: I was banned for ABSOLUTELY no reason by DrByeBye of the 12e. It was a permanent ban as well.
Time and date (include timezone): 9/27 at roughly 3:50PM mountain time.
User identification number: Im afraid I dont know what that is

LOL
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Blitz.

• Volunteer
  • I'm Bad... Really Bad...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22e_Ligne_CplFo_Blitz
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2013, 04:46:04 am »
 Community name:[19thIJA]Jotto_Blitz
 Steam name: Blitz
 Admin experience: None
 Why would you be a good admin: Because i play on 7na a lot, And i respect the rules that the primary admin has. So im gonna do my best to let everyone follow the rules and have fun.                                                 

About yourself:
                        Well, i live in california, i play soccer (play as attacker), and im an honor student in school. Im in 8th grade, and i like school. I also play Napoleonic wars every day. Thank you. :))

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2013, 04:51:52 am »
Spoiler
What led to the ban: I was banned for ABSOLUTELY no reason by DrByeBye of the 12e. It was a permanent ban as well. He asked if I still sounded like a 10 year old from the last time we talked on ts. (Note: I am 16 years old, but I do sound young) I said that it was true that I still sound like 10 and then we fought and I killed him. Well then I go to fight another guy and then I am suddenly banned  by DrByeBye. I have  no idea why he banned me and I hope you guys can talk to him about this.
User identification number: STEAM_0:0:23645875
[close]
ByeBYe is a badmin 

He tps freezes  and does whatever he wants on the server

Offline Thompson

• Sergeant
  • The South will Rise again. Thompson Best VA.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thompson
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2013, 05:03:55 am »
Spoiler
What led to the ban: I was banned for ABSOLUTELY no reason by DrByeBye of the 12e. It was a permanent ban as well. He asked if I still sounded like a 10 year old from the last time we talked on ts. (Note: I am 16 years old, but I do sound young) I said that it was true that I still sound like 10 and then we fought and I killed him. Well then I go to fight another guy and then I am suddenly banned  by DrByeBye. I have  no idea why he banned me and I hope you guys can talk to him about this.
User identification number: STEAM_0:0:23645875
[close]
ByeBYe is a badmin 

He tps freezes  and does whatever he wants on the server
gg

I am a troll, for the resons of reforming a nation wide union of. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and long sex with your mothers. I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2013, 06:03:06 am »
I'll have to hear his side of the story tomorrow.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2013, 01:11:18 am »
Community name: Shine*BF2013/-[TRR]-Pte-Shine
Steam name: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Shiner69r/
Admin experience?: In NW, not going to lie, none (besides FTG_Official), but I am familiar with the controls. I have admined on other games though such as Battlegrounds 2 and other sourcemods.
Why would you be a good admin?: I am often on when there are no admins on, I am familiar with the rules, know how to admin, and this is about the only server I play on.
About yourself: Member of the North American Public Regiment and The Royal Recruits. NW is my favorite game. Junior in high school. Also play Track & Field. Hope you think about it! :)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 01:34:40 am by Shine »

Offline Hunwald

• Volunteer
  • Quis ut Deus?
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Nick: Hunwald
« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2013, 01:38:38 am »
Thank you for apologizing. I trust this won't happen again so I will unban you tonight.

Not to rush you or anything, but did you ever get to this? It seems I'm still banned.

Offline Janissary

• Volunteer
  • For the Sultan...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[21e]SoP_Janissary
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2013, 06:15:58 am »
What led to the ban: I was banned for ABSOLUTELY no reason by DrByeBye of the 12e. It was a permanent ban as well.
User identification number: Im afraid I dont know what that is

LOL

Meanie butt...
Soldat de Primere Janissary..

Offline Janissary

• Volunteer
  • For the Sultan...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[21e]SoP_Janissary
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2013, 06:27:21 am »
 While I'm at it with this unban appeal...

Community name:IXe[21e]SoP_Janissary

Steam name: [21e][PP]PeaceGiverJanissary

Admin experience: I was admin on a few small public servers in smaller past regiments and I would say that my time there was relatively successful.

Why would you be a good admin: Because I want to make sure that everybody has a good time on the server and that people don't get banned for no reason by a badmin  like what recently happened to me on 7NA.   

About yourself: I've lived in Colorado my whole life, I'm an IB  honor student at school, I adore history and mathematics, NW is one of my favorite games and I am involved in a decent amount of sports. I play soccer as a goalkeeper and I also fence.  I am also a payed Grade 8 referee for soccer games as well and I simply have to enforce the rules of the game. I feel that I can apply this job to being an admin as well to make sure that everyone enjoys their time.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 06:44:15 am by Janissary »
Soldat de Primere Janissary..

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2013, 07:53:06 am »
While I'm at it with this unban appeal...

Community name:IXe[21e]SoP_Janissary

Steam name: [21e][PP]PeaceGiverJanissary

Admin experience: I was admin on a few small public servers in smaller past regiments and I would say that my time there was relatively successful.

Why would you be a good admin: Because I want to make sure that everybody has a good time on the server and that people don't get banned for no reason by a badmin  like what recently happened to me on 7NA.   

About yourself: I've lived in Colorado my whole life, I'm an IB  honor student at school, I adore history and mathematics, NW is one of my favorite games and I am involved in a decent amount of sports. I play soccer as a goalkeeper and I also fence.  I am also a payed Grade 8 referee for soccer games as well and I simply have to enforce the rules of the game. I feel that I can apply this job to being an admin as well to make sure that everyone enjoys their time.
2 birds with one stone

Offline goodstuff

• Sergeant Major
  • Cannonball magnets
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rifles_Shrps_goodstuff
« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2013, 09:45:13 am »
The IB is a fucking killer

Offline BRINGITBICK

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bick
« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2013, 09:50:45 pm »
I complain that one of these high ranking "admins" is very abusive with his powers. He gives no warnings and is completely relentless with his consequences. If someone tks on the server, then he just goes straight for the kick and temp bans. Then he doesn't even say in admin chat what that person did, leaving the person very confused about what they have done wrong. Also, he gives no warning when someone shoots, he just kicks automatically.

This menace is named Hellomoto.

Offline themilklives

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2013, 09:53:28 pm »
I complain that one of these high ranking "admins" is very abusive with his powers. He gives no warnings and is completely relentless with his consequences. If someone tks on the server, then he just goes straight for the kick and temp bans. Then he doesn't even say in admin chat what that person did, leaving the person very confused about what they have done wrong. Also, he gives no warning when someone shoots, he just kicks automatically.

This is true

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2013, 09:55:34 pm »
Hellomoto is a good admin, dont be butthurt
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Hellomoto7

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: asdljfewb
« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2013, 09:56:54 pm »

:o