Author Topic: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)  (Read 85938 times)

Offline Johnson_

• First Lieutenant
  • OOOOOOH LONG JOHNSON
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [18th]TheOneJewToRuleThemAll_Johnso
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 7NA_Groopfootin - New Thread (New Management)
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2013, 03:36:58 am »
Community name: Johnson

Steam name: [9y]Johnson

Admin experience?: 1stFKI GF, 9y GF

Why would you be a good admin?: I have tons of swag, I can be mature at times. Everybody loves me. And Swag.

About yourself: I enjoy long long walks on the beach with my Gay lover, Saltyy, I also enjoy Ping-Pong with my BFF, Mack. Ritz and me sometimes go to a gaybar or two.

Offline Hellomoto7

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: asdljfewb
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2013, 03:39:12 am »
Community name: Johnson

Steam name: [9y]Johnson

Admin experience?: 1stFKI GF, 9y GF

Why would you be a good admin?: I have tons of swag, I can be mature at times. Everybody loves me. And Swag.

About yourself: I enjoy long long walks on the beach with my Gay lover, Saltyy, I also enjoy Ping-Pong with my BFF, Mack. Ritz and me sometimes go to a gaybar or two.

^ +1 This guy's swag levels are off the charts.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2013, 04:06:19 am »
Yes it was perm would it help if i gave you my in-game ID.
Yes an ID will be needed in this case

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2013, 04:08:46 am »
3eVolt_Col_JESUS for the win! It's like Red Legion. Red Legion Best Legion

Just as an FYI all red, blue, green, etc legions are to be temp banned on sight (except the black legion). It's a long story but impersonation and abusing the trust of an admin is not acceptable.

Offline themilklives

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2013, 04:54:16 am »
Community name: themilklives

Steam name: themilklives

Admin experience?: 11e Groupfighting

Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because nothing pisses me off more than people who sit around and TK when there are no admins on. I also conveniently have no life so I can sit around and watch the server at random times through the day.

About yourself: I enjoy dressing up as a carton of milk and assaulting small children in school zones. Also, I enjoy doing Canadian things like taking off my clothes, covering myself in syrup and curling up in my bath tub to cry.

Offline Redsilent

• Private
  • I like NW. and cookies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2013, 05:00:58 am »

Why would you be a good admin?: I would be a good admin because nothing pisses me off more than people who sit around and TK when there are no admins on. I also conveniently have no life so I can sit around and watch the server at random times through the day.

About yourself: I enjoy dressing up as a carton of milk and assaulting small children in school zones. Also, I enjoy doing Canadian things like taking off my clothes, covering myself in syrup and curling up in my bath tub to cry.
+1

Offline Johnson_

• First Lieutenant
  • OOOOOOH LONG JOHNSON
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [18th]TheOneJewToRuleThemAll_Johnso
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2013, 05:56:53 am »

I + 1. Top lel

Offline pistachio

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_SoD_Pistachio
« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2013, 06:16:55 am »
Community name: Pistachio

Steam name: [3eVolt]Pistachio

Admin experience?: I have been an admin on native servers and I am pretty fair :) I know all the rules to nw and I have patience to help people.

Why would you be a good admin?: I am mature on NW and can help settle fights. I also know all the rules. Im also in the West Coast so I can admin late :) Usually admins arn't on at the time and people are tking!

About yourself: I golf lol. Good with my grades. I am also pretty funny and I have a sense of humor.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:29:31 pm by pistachio »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2013, 07:09:40 am »
Some people have had their admin revoked so the pass has been changed. Message me if you are an admin and I did not send the new one to you.

Offline Spaceplayer1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2013, 08:33:46 am »
Community name:Sir_Spacey
Steam name:[3eVolt]Sir Spacey or [CUBE]Sir Spacey
Age:14, I do act way more mature, and sound way older. Age will not be a problem.
Admin experience?:Tons. I have moderated for over 14 Minecraft servers, some I actually get paid for. I am currently moderating for several Garry's Mod servers, including the top Jailbreak server out there, and also their TTT server. I have also moderated an old TTT server that died out later on.
Why would you be a good admin?:I take my job dead serious, and I am not biased whatsoever. I believe in fair punishments, and I will always follow any admin guidelines given to me.
About yourself:I am born and from Canada, and I live in a city right next to Grimsight's. I am a straight A honour roll student, and I am asian. I love playing Garry's Mod, Total War Games, FPS games, and Warband/NW.
I am active as hell, and it does seem like there needs to be more PST admins on.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:39:23 am by Spaceplayer1 »

Offline Hunwald

• Volunteer
  • Quis ut Deus?
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Nick: Hunwald
« Reply #160 on: September 25, 2013, 12:32:06 am »
Your in-game name at the time:

My in-game name at the time was 54th[Cdt]Pepsi.

What led to the ban:

I was a bit mad at the admin Sjt_Who, because he had kept interrupting my fist fights with the enemy team. He would bayonet them and run away, basically taking the fun away from the fight. Of course this is completely within rules and he's allowed to do this. The last fist fight I had, he had TKed me (most likely on accident) and then killed my opponent. This got me really mad because not only had he again interrupted the fight, but he had also TKed me. When he died that round I called him assorted words and then was temporarily banned by another admin.

Later in the day, I started to minge and troll by all-capsing in chat whenever someone would do anything in chat and I kept asking Sjt_Who to "ban them", just to annoy him. Eventually another admin, Sleek, permanently banned me from the server.

I'm really sorry to Sjt_Who and the other admins, as my actions were extremely disrespectful and very immature. I was just a bit mad at the time and also quite in the mood to troll (usually when I get bored), so the two mixed and now here I am.

Time and date (include timezone):

I was banned yesterday, 23/9/13. I'm not sure about the exact time, but I am in the EST time-zone.

User identification number:

My Steam identification number is STEAM_0:1:57188867.

Offline Silent6

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Silent
« Reply #161 on: September 25, 2013, 09:45:38 pm »
Community name: 63e_SoD_Silent

Steam name:Silent

Admin experience?:FG_Groupfighting

Why would you be a good admin?:I would be a good admin because I want everyone to enjoy themselves and do not like when people hinder this. I uphold the rules and request that everyone on the server do the same. If someone is not obeying the rules they will be dealt just punishment for there actions. 

About Yourself: I am 16 years old and from the Bronx, New York. I love to play 19th Century games including NW and Napoleon Total War. I am sort of a history buff and love to play football, basketball and baseball.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2013, 01:22:57 am »
Your in-game name at the time:

My in-game name at the time was 54th[Cdt]Pepsi.

What led to the ban:

I was a bit mad at the admin Sjt_Who, because he had kept interrupting my fist fights with the enemy team. He would bayonet them and run away, basically taking the fun away from the fight. Of course this is completely within rules and he's allowed to do this. The last fist fight I had, he had TKed me (most likely on accident) and then killed my opponent. This got me really mad because not only had he again interrupted the fight, but he had also TKed me. When he died that round I called him assorted words and then was temporarily banned by another admin.

Later in the day, I started to minge and troll by all-capsing in chat whenever someone would do anything in chat and I kept asking Sjt_Who to "ban them", just to annoy him. Eventually another admin, Sleek, permanently banned me from the server.

I'm really sorry to Sjt_Who and the other admins, as my actions were extremely disrespectful and very immature. I was just a bit mad at the time and also quite in the mood to troll (usually when I get bored), so the two mixed and now here I am.

Time and date (include timezone):

I was banned yesterday, 23/9/13. I'm not sure about the exact time, but I am in the EST time-zone.

User identification number:

My Steam identification number is STEAM_0:1:57188867.

Thank you for apologizing. I trust this won't happen again so I will unban you tonight.

Offline Hunwald

• Volunteer
  • Quis ut Deus?
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Nick: Hunwald
« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2013, 08:45:11 pm »
Thank you for apologizing. I trust this won't happen again so I will unban you tonight.

Thank you a lot.

Offline Janissary

• Volunteer
  • For the Sultan...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[21e]SoP_Janissary
« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2013, 11:58:59 pm »
Your in-game name at the time: IX[21e]SoP_Janissary
What led to the ban: I was banned for ABSOLUTELY no reason by DrByeBye of the 12e. It was a permanent ban as well. He asked if I still sounded like a 10 year old from the last time we talked on ts. (Note: I am 16 years old, but I do sound young) I said that it was true that I still sound like 10 and then we fought and I killed him. Well then I go to fight another guy and then I am suddenly banned  by DrByeBye. I have  no idea why he banned me and I hope you guys can talk to him about this.
Time and date (include timezone): 9/27 at roughly 3:50PM mountain time.
User identification number: STEAM_0:0:23645875
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 12:11:58 am by Janissary »
Soldat de Primere Janissary..