Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 297094 times)

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
  • Procrastinators of this world, Unite! ..tomorrow..
    • View Profile
  • Nick: vCrausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯
« Reply #2310 on: April 28, 2014, 06:28:39 pm »
Another Monday :(

another GoT :)

Spoiler
"...where whores are..." I am waiting for that :o 
[close]

...counting the seconds until I can leave work right now...

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2311 on: April 28, 2014, 07:29:27 pm »
Damn!!

Spoiler
NIGHT's KING BABY
[close]
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #2312 on: April 28, 2014, 09:44:27 pm »
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MackTheKnife

• Captain
  • Made in Germany. Bodycount:307
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: April 28, 2014, 11:08:19 pm »
The clouds of winter has gone.
Gonna be more offline from now on.
I'll be back when my sky turns black. :-*

Der Offi so:"Ja wer sind wir denn hier,verdammt nochmal?

Darauf der Soldat so:"COLBEEERG!!!"

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 29, 2014, 02:09:51 am »
Star Citizen fans, check out the latest 10FTC + 43 Mill letter! DFM will be out in 2-3 weeks and the WIP is showed on the Gladius! It looks damn sexy imo! I kinda prefer it to the hornet.
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 30, 2014, 02:44:59 am »
Soooo.....

Last week my old WD Cavier 500 GB was packing up so I ordered a new 240GB SSD + 1 TB HDD. I got them today and while getting ready to install them I thought about WHY NOT use my brother's Antec 900 case because it is bigger than my old Aerocool Extremengine 3T Silver case....

So I began by removing the GPUs (GTX 590 + 450 GS), the PSU (Corsair HX 850) than the Corsair Vengeance RAM and slowly working my way through the different SSD/HDDs and other drives I got set up. I then finally removed my watercooler and motherboard when I thought to myself:

HMMMMM, when was the last time I changed the thermal paste on my Sandy Bridge CPU??   

So I started removing the CPU Socket Lock on my Asus P8P67 Pro motherboard and WAMMMMM a big BLOB of Arctic Silver thermal paste landed on the CPU SOCKET PINS. FUCKKKKKK. I tried to remove it with kitchen paper but instead of helping by removing the thermal paste, I BENT THE CPU PINS AAAAA I KILLED MY MOTHERBOARDDDDDDDDDD

So now I gotta spend 750 kr (75ish pounds/85ish euro) on a new SOCKET 1155 Motherboard which is already 2 year old TECH just to get my PC up and running again. So I'll be mostly offline for the next few days.

Probably will not be around for practice since my laptop sucks at running warband. Hopefully Shine can take over the LB topic.

FUUU MPCCC

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #2316 on: April 30, 2014, 03:29:29 am »
Soooo.....

Last week my old WD Cavier 500 GB was packing up so I ordered a new 240GB SSD + 1 TB HDD. I got them today and while getting ready to install them I thought about WHY NOT use my brother's Antec 900 case because it is bigger than my old Aerocool Extremengine 3T Silver case....

So I began by removing the GPUs (GTX 590 + 450 GS), the PSU (Corsair HX 850) than the Corsair Vengeance RAM and slowly working my way through the different SSD/HDDs and other drives I got set up. I then finally removed my watercooler and motherboard when I thought to myself:

HMMMMM, when was the last time I changed the thermal paste on my Sandy Bridge CPU??   

So I started removing the CPU Socket Lock on my Asus P8P67 Pro motherboard and WAMMMMM a big BLOB of Arctic Silver thermal paste landed on the CPU SOCKET PINS. FUCKKKKKK. I tried to remove it with kitchen paper but instead of helping by removing the thermal paste, I BENT THE CPU PINS AAAAA I KILLED MY MOTHERBOARDDDDDDDDDD

So now I gotta spend 750 kr (75ish pounds/85ish euro) on a new SOCKET 1155 Motherboard which is already 2 year old TECH just to get my PC up and running again. So I'll be mostly offline for the next few days.

Probably will not be around for practice since my laptop sucks at running warband. Hopefully Shine can take over the LB topic.

FUUU MPCCC

OK get well soon MPC

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #2317 on: May 03, 2014, 10:55:45 am »
Good Morning Ladies
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MackTheKnife

• Captain
  • Made in Germany. Bodycount:307
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: May 03, 2014, 12:03:34 pm »

Spoiler
It's cold outside.I need a warm place in a funny event tonight. ;)
[close]
Der Offi so:"Ja wer sind wir denn hier,verdammt nochmal?

Darauf der Soldat so:"COLBEEERG!!!"

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: May 03, 2014, 01:12:32 pm »
G'Morning, my dears.

TRR Conquest is a cozy warm place to cheer up and relax from your straycat existence

Bessy and me, we are very amused

”There’s class warfare, all right, […] but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffet, 2006

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #2320 on: May 03, 2014, 01:38:23 pm »
Indeed dudes, me and Gillis had a cool little meet in DayZ this morning. Gillis said theres a Napoleonic Reenactment in his town today that he will check out so i cant wait to hear about that this evening at our Conquest.  Have a great day today and see you dinguses tonight!

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
« Reply #2321 on: May 04, 2014, 10:08:56 am »

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: May 04, 2014, 02:13:30 pm »
Looking forward to playing some NW tonight!

Offline DennisJK76

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: May 06, 2014, 03:14:18 pm »
Pics will follow, i am quite lazy these days, my work...

GoT was nice, had some key scenes

Spoiler
The Crown and the Iron Bank & Littlefinger's plan with the Tullys...
[close]

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: May 06, 2014, 11:39:48 pm »
Pics will follow, i am quite lazy these days, my work...

GoT was nice, had some key scenes

Spoiler
The Crown and the Iron Bank & Littlefinger's plan with the Tullys...
[close]

Also loved
Spoiler
when Bran took over Hodors body and snapped that guys head off lol
[close]