Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 297078 times)

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
The 4e wishes you and your lovely regiment a merry Christmas, and an happy new Year!
Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy

Hope the TTR have a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year, you guys are fucking awesome, hope to get more events with you guys!

Offline [91st] Official

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders
  • Side: Neutral
Merry Christmas from the 91st!  :-*

Offline Craig

• Captain
  • Help help I'm being reported!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Craig
AHAHAAHAHA. oh my god deans, me and augy just laughed for like 10 minutes so fucking hard on ts, you don't even know hahahaha, highlight has to be Ragni, Bib and Diplex LMAO, Merry christmas to you 91st gents!
WILLIEM WALLACE KILLED FEFTY MEN

~~ No one gives a fuck about what you admin~~

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
NOW ITS PROPER CHRISTMAS:

Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
Smoking up with bowls of holly, merry x-mas folks.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Craig

• Captain
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas all you beautiful people! I got some sweet stuff (MIAMI VICE BOXSET) and had a legit meal out with my family at a local pub. Now time for beers and food and some good tv! Merry christmas beautiful people <3

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Ya, I got a Manfrotto 055XProB Tripod with a Three Pan Head, and a Ball Head to go with it. Also got Pirates of the Caribbean boxset, tons of sweets, some more films and some clothes.
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Craig

• Captain
    • View Profile
I got some amazing smelling Deodrant and body wash, complete miami vice boxset, a few jumpers and a shirt, a new watch, some sweets , and a lot of money, which i will be spending in the later part of the week, when i go into the city :P

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
New Year's Eve next, and then comes the worlds biggest birthday wohooo

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
I decided fireworks aren't a good investment for New Years Eve, especially when you're going to Amsterdam.
In other news, Django Unchained is out in the USA and i heard its amazing, especially the shoot-outs.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Just watched Skyfall at our local cinema, 5 month after the premier, it was probably the best Craig picture, loved especially the end of it. Though my favourite bond movie will still that wacky Moonraker, BOND IN SPACE!!

Offline Craig

• Captain
    • View Profile
One of my favourite bond films, the cinema experience was amazing. I especially liked the end also, makes me want to go back to Scotland and visit the Highlands.

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
It was time for me again to take weird images, so here we go:
Spoiler

Also, this is for Augy because he's a mega fan of the Norwegian Lutheran Church:

MEGA BIG IMAGE: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11103640/TRRPhoto/Christmas/MaByCh3.jpg

[close]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:47:48 am by MPC »

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Norway is a magical place.