Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 297166 times)

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
  • Side: Neutral
Great LB and nice turnout!
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Dealen

• First Lieutenant
  • Summer Is comming.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Nick: 81st_Col_Dealen
  • Side: Union
Thanks for the movie night lads :)

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
You can try asking Donald if there is any room in the 92nd events if you really would like to join, I THINK he was looking for a new like to join seen as the 14e pulled out, dont know/remember if he found one or not.
It would be great to have you there <3
Also : The guard dies it does not surrender !
Spoiler
[close]

I feel i was a bit too straightforward with Hadhod when we pm'ed about it that i might've come off as rude because he never got back to me.

Thanks for the movie night lads :)

Much Obliged Dealen, always a pleasure to have ya!
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Summer has officially ended over here. About 10-13*C, no sun, just rain, rain rain rainrainrainrianrianrianrinairnairnain
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
To all new recruits!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ONHOwTBbNw[/youtube]

:D
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Packing up my bags now. Seems like I'll be camping in rain, RAINRAINRAININININ

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Let's talk about fire instead eh?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 06:33:46 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Lots of significant events and people! heard it a bit too much but still a good song.

Offline MPC

• Captain
    • View Profile
Mark fell, sprained his leg, and is now walking around in croutches, so the trip has been moved to Monday.

Edit: Mark says we can go, one of his friends will drive and he will load on on painkillers.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:33:32 pm by MPC »

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Is he made of goddamn custard? he should man up and sleep it off in the wild wilderness of Norway like a savage!

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
2004 still surprises me of how much this regiment has been through

Offline Gillis

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

back from f*ckin' up some line made outta fools

TRR don't take no shit from no suckas, recognize!

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
2004 still surprises me of how much this regiment has been through

We've seen some crazy shit, man.  Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. oh yeah, we did a fuckload of Linebattles also   ;D
Thanks for the cool words, 44th seems to be running very well too !

Spoiler
[close]

back from f*ckin' up some line made outta fools

TRR don't take no shit from no suckas, recognize!

We just stop by, with a couple of guys and we take ya lifes because were wiseguys.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Skates

• Volunteer
  • Corporal of the Royal Recruits
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Quite a few members have grew up in TRR and ended up taking over the reigns of the operation when those in command grow too old to maintain the standards. Might sound a little gay but I think that's pretty cool. Considering a vast majority of regiments just appear and disappear within a matter of months.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 10:46:03 pm by Skates »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
Quite a few members have grew up in TRR and ended up taking over the reigns of the operation when those in command grow too old to maintain the standards. Might sound a little gay but I think that's pretty cool. Considering a vast majority of regiments just appear and disappear within a matter of months.
That is very cool indeed :D

Note - Yay my 1000nd post woohoo -_- I have no life :(